Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

plain pink was boring. Most pinks are. :<
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

brown still is the best :3c
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

No love for green? :wtf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

and here you are a pinky :derp wanna have another one? :3c



actually blue is the best one :oh brown is cool too but blue's just epic shit :hip
Not out of choice. :cookiestare Plus, I'm bold pink, which is better.


Blue ftw.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

No love for green? :wtf
greene's do an awesome job but the brown and blue color looks more... appealing :3c

Not out of choice. :cookiestare Plus, I'm bold pink, which is better.


Blue ftw.
then just choose another one, you're MH's number 1 spammer, there shouldn't be anything you can't do :cookiehand
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

Sorry guys, I've gotta vote for purple, man. That shiz is a MAN's colour.

:lmao

(sucking up: )

But Green, Red and Blue are okay too :XD
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

We definetelly need a poll to vote for the best color... definetelly :3c
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

and here you critized jorp :3c oh and you really are near the 1000th post now :hee
I never critized jorp. I just accuratally point out his mistakes. who i critize is you



/ 100% sure I made a typo in this post :fail
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

Criticizing.


Get Firefox ffs.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

but there has to be something you want to study or? :oh oh so you learned how to play guitar? :3c

where did you learn jap? and I'm sure you're better than you're thinking!
I want to study music! :yelling xD Sorry, it's a bit complicated to explain. I don't really care right now what I will be studying, as long as I get accepted. Btw, tomorrow (21.09.11) I'll know if I did!

I can play the guitar... a bit. And I studied Japanese at a cultural center. And I'm really not good at it. ^^' But I'll be studying by myself now and I will be sure to get better. :amuse

No love for green? :wtf
I love green! :hug But blue is my favorite color.


And I'm so happy right now!!! I actually got nominated. o.o
:yay

And I didn't get accepted in uni.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

I want to study music! :yelling xD Sorry, it's a bit complicated to explain. I don't really care right now what I will be studying, as long as I get accepted. Btw, tomorrow (21.09.11) I'll know if I did!

I can play the guitar... a bit. And I studied Japanese at a cultural center. And I'm really not good at it. ^^' But I'll be studying by myself now and I will be sure to get better. :amuse

And I'm so happy right now!!! I actually got nominated. o.o
:yay

And I didn't get accepted in uni.
now I really am a little irritated, didn't you say that you would get to know it tomorrow? :headscratch I really feel sad for you if you didn't get accepted :scry is there really no chance anymore to get in? :/


yeah you did it (the nomination) because you actually are a very nice person :nod
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

now I really am a little irritated, didn't you say that you would get to know it tomorrow? :headscratch I really feel sad for you if you didn't get accepted :scry is there really no chance anymore to get in? :/


yeah you did it (the nomination) because you actually are a very nice person :nod
I got the information from a website. They gave it a little earlier. And it's actually tomorrow in 1 hour here. I'll see if there are other chances.

And thanks a bunch. :amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top