Re: Random Paradise
plain pink was boring. Most pinks are. :<
plain pink was boring. Most pinks are. :<

and here you are a pinkyplain pink was boring. Most pinks are. :<
wanna have another one? 
actually blue is the best onebrown still is the best![]()
brown is cool too but blue's just epic shit 

Not out of choice.and here you are a pinkywanna have another one?
actually blue is the best onebrown is cool too but blue's just epic shit
![]()
Plus, I'm bold pink, which is better.greene's do an awesome job but the brown and blue color looks more... appealingNo love for green?![]()

then just choose another one, you're MH's number 1 spammer, there shouldn't be anything you can't doNot out of choice.Plus, I'm bold pink, which is better.
Blue ftw.




at least write DEFINITELY right gammaWe definetelly need a poll to vote for the best color... definetelly![]()
but yeah, we definitely need one 
I don't need grammarat least write DEFINITELY right gammabut yeah, we definitely need one
![]()
and here you critized jorpI don't need grammar
![]()
oh and you really are near the 1000th post now 
I never critized jorp. I just accuratally point out his mistakes. who i critize is youand here you critized jorpoh and you really are near the 1000th post now
![]()

well of course you didI never critized jorp. I just accuratally point out his mistakes. who i critize is you
![]()
/ 100% sure I made a typo in this post![]()
for what are you actually critizing me? 
I don't know. I just feel like doing it.well of course you didfor what are you actually critizing me?
![]()
well without a point to critize there can't be any critizing you bakaI don't know. I just feel like doing it.
![]()

I want to study music!but there has to be something you want to study or?oh so you learned how to play guitar?
where did you learn jap? and I'm sure you're better than you're thinking!
xD Sorry, it's a bit complicated to explain. I don't really care right now what I will be studying, as long as I get accepted. Btw, tomorrow (21.09.11) I'll know if I did! 
I love green!No love for green?![]()
But blue is my favorite color. 
now I really am a little irritated, didn't you say that you would get to know it tomorrow?I want to study music!xD Sorry, it's a bit complicated to explain. I don't really care right now what I will be studying, as long as I get accepted. Btw, tomorrow (21.09.11) I'll know if I did!
I can play the guitar... a bit. And I studied Japanese at a cultural center. And I'm really not good at it. ^^' But I'll be studying by myself now and I will be sure to get better.
And I'm so happy right now!!! I actually got nominated. o.o
And I didn't get accepted in uni.
I really feel sad for you if you didn't get accepted
is there really no chance anymore to get in? :/
I got the information from a website. They gave it a little earlier. And it's actually tomorrow in 1 hour here. I'll see if there are other chances.now I really am a little irritated, didn't you say that you would get to know it tomorrow?I really feel sad for you if you didn't get accepted
is there really no chance anymore to get in? :/
yeah you did it (the nomination) because you actually are a very nice person![]()
