The Bravery

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

I do, I just don't know what to post but don't worry I'm proud of my stalking skills :hurr

Uh that aside, I have to be away from mh for awhile to study so I don't post as mu

And why I no nick name rave :(

anyway, for those who celebrates it.. HAPPY MID AUTUMN OR FULL MOON FESTIVAL!

if you dont get it, check it out :D
D= i thought i did nick name you! wait a moment and ill arrange that! Love your pandora hearts signature!

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Huh? :o Zelx didn't visit my thread that often. :crying
Well he's busy studying ^^ he does what he can =]

So true, lol. :lmao
:cheez

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

What kind of reference is that? :-_-
A fun one :derp

We agree...FUN
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Yo Zelx! :XD Long time now see~ :^_^

Yeah my graduation's in two days, and exams are in like 4 weeks.

And yours are in how many?

Cya round, Good luck with exams.

WE WILL NOT BE DEFEATED BY THESE THINGS CALLED TESTS. WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS.

HUZZAH!!!!
 
Last edited:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

No.. I don't think so and i've basically been studying everyday
but still worried.
I'm really doing things halfassly.
I always get distracted by my phone and come on mh <_<
anyway thanks guys! I will discipline myself and conquer my tests!
Better do it right so I don't have to worry for the entire 2 months before receiving my cert.
:s
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

2 + 2 = 4.

That is the truth.

Both pure and simple.


:cookiehand
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

:comfort

I know how you feel. Even now, I wavered and hang out at MH and reading Skip Beat! instead *cough* instead of working. The motivation should come from the inside, I guess. I tried my best to balance it, but I still failed some of the times. Best of luck for both of us. XD

Being worried is natural. Just try not to be over-worried. :D
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Sup. Just so you know, I'm nominating you for best reviewer.. like right now.. <_<

and the world just made you think 2+2 is 5 :hurr

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

:comfort

I know how you feel. Even now, I wavered and hang out at MH and reading Skip Beat! instead *cough* instead of working. The motivation should come from the inside, I guess. I tried my best to balance it, but I still failed some of the times. Best of luck for both of us. XD

Being worried is natural. Just try not to be over-worried. :D
Phiooooooo!
Nice location :D so you rule the fools?
Yeah, I bet I'm totally worried. I have only 2 weeks, so that's the cause.
I come on mh when I take a break that was supposed to last for 5 minutes always ended up..
lasting half an hour. Anyway I'll try so I'll get back now.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

WE WILL STUDY! 1 MONTH STUDY-VACATION: BEGIIIINNNN! GOOD LUCK! MY OWN STARTS NOW!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Phiooooooo!
Nice location :D so you rule the fools?
Yeah, I bet I'm totally worried. I have only 2 weeks, so that's the cause.
I come on mh when I take a break that was supposed to last for 5 minutes always ended up..
lasting half an hour. Anyway I'll try so I'll get back now.
:tackle
No, not yet. But someday I will rule the fools. And we will no longer be fools. :3c
Even half an hour is not enough for me to browse around MH. Yeah, I'm that addicted. XD

WE WILL STUDY! 1 MONTH STUDY-VACATION: BEGIIIINNNN! GOOD LUCK! MY OWN STARTS NOW!
Make sure you do. -_-;
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

WE WILL STUDY! 1 MONTH STUDY-VACATION: BEGIIIINNNN! GOOD LUCK! MY OWN STARTS NOW!
I almopst finished my project so i have a week and then the first week of school to study hard all my bio for the mega test and chemistry too cuz i really need to =D we can do it because we are we!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Glad that you finished it. Sounds tough rave :thumbs. lazily revising chemistry now.
I'm slacking a little today <_<

And baka is that the red truth?! First thing to do after all this, replay Umineko!.. I think.

Phio is crazy about mh.. look at how far she have come :wtf
Mh celebrity soon, and a ruler of fools :3c
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Glad that you finished it. Sounds tough rave :thumbs. lazily revising chemistry now.
I'm slacking a little today <_<

And baka is that the red truth?! First thing to do after all this, replay Umineko!.. I think.

Phio is crazy about mh.. look at how far she have come :wtf
Mh celebrity soon, and a ruler of fools :3c
So she gets to rule us? fun, yep now im going to start lazily studying bio and chem ^^' more bio since i got a test of EVERYTHING the minute i step in school but hopefully ill manage both
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Yeah Zelx. When do your exams start?

Mine start on the 18th Oct and End 2nd Nov.

SO yeah. Imma go nutz once its all darn over.

You?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

3 to 7 of October. 8moredaystotheendtheenditellyou :bored
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Good luck with all of your exams, you guys! :cheerbunny

[sizept=1]I'm glad that I don't have to take them[/sizept]
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Condol...I mean Congratulation because we know you'll be awesome in them!
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Ganbare Zelx. Ztop comin on MH so much as well :yelling. :XD

And thanks Riki, Rave!! I'll do my best. :derp

And Condolences :lmao :rofl
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

And baka is that the red truth?! First thing to do after all this, replay Umineko!.. I think.
LOL, didn't realize he meant that. :lmao

Phio is crazy about mh.. look at how far she have come :wtf
Mh celebrity soon, and a ruler of fools :3c
Indeed I am. Addicted, as far as I can tell. A celebrity now, and still in a place where fools rule. No, I don't rule them. Yet. :hee

Zeltrax. Next week I'm having my exams as well, so you're not alone. :bored Seems like you visited MH today for last refreshing before real battle? :D

I can't wait to tell you....

I finished reading Skip Beat!.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

In the dark room with all the books piled up...
with no sunlight at all..the smell of coffee and death..
and in the room..a single cry..

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!!


It's oveeeerrrr! At least for now <_<

Anyway! sorry for taking so long wrong to reply.

I finished reading Skip Beat!.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!!
That meant "yay" in case you were wondering.

I'm kindda sad and happy now..more towards happy tho :pleased
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

Oh dear... you just lost it, didn't you, Zel?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

I lost more than it, riki!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ah...life is so great...
 
Top