- Joined
- Apr 25, 2011
- Messages
- 2,120
- Reaction score
- 463
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: The truth is rarely pure and never simple.
---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

D= i thought i did nick name you! wait a moment and ill arrange that! Love your pandora hearts signature!I do, I just don't know what to post but don't worry I'm proud of my stalking skills![]()
Uh that aside, I have to be away from mh for awhile to study so I don't post as mu
And why I no nick name rave
anyway, for those who celebrates it.. HAPPY MID AUTUMN OR FULL MOON FESTIVAL!
if you dont get it, check it out![]()
---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------
Well he's busy studying ^^ he does what he can =]Huh?Zelx didn't visit my thread that often.
![]()
So true, lol.![]()

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------
A fun oneWhat kind of reference is that?![]()

We agree...FUN

Zelx didn't visit my thread that often.
Long time now see~ 








. 

