Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Size matters not....:om

Oh I mean avy ^^;
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

Oh I mean avy ^^;
Yeah, I know, I'm trollin you...but I'm not in this for the mootastic prize...I just like the glorious feeling that oozes out from the cow:oh
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Size matters not....:om

You mean milk :cheez?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Size matters not....:om

Bene, is the way the dolphin and the cow are flying next to each other by any chance a secret indication to the resolved atomic interaction sidebands in an optical clock transition? :aki




















:3c

EDIT: Don't use modsmack smiley :pwnge
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

I don't getcha:imslow

:p
you don't have to xD
but but















I' miss chuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
TAT why u not on skype TAT
u make me sad!!!!!

booooooooooooooooooooo
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

you don't have to xD
but but















I' miss chuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
TAT why u not on skype TAT
u make me sad!!!!!

booooooooooooooooooooo
:squish...I promise I will be online more frequently...
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Size matters not....:om

Of course size DOES matters.
Just one spoon of ice cream isn't enough. :hurr
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Size matters not....:om

I will never make sense of ice creams. Sometimes people serve you giant balls, so when you buy three balls it's a buttload of ice cream. And sometimes they serve you tiny ass crap balls that make three tiny balls not even justify one and a half of the giant balls. Greedy shop owners should burn in hell, or be blessed by starting to serve giant balls.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Size matters not....:om

I will never make sense of ice creams. Sometimes people serve you giant balls, so when you buy three balls it's a buttload of ice cream. And sometimes they serve you tiny ass crap balls that make three tiny balls not even justify one and a half of the giant balls. Greedy shop owners should burn in hell, or be blessed by starting to serve giant balls.
I just quit Ice Cream for few months, sank you very much :-_-
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

I just quit Ice Cream for few months, sank you very much :-_-
You don't have to be like that...U can still go and grab a popsicle

:3c
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Size matters not....:om

I will never make sense of ice creams. Sometimes people serve you giant balls, so when you buy three balls it's a buttload of ice cream. And sometimes they serve you tiny ass crap balls that make three tiny balls not even justify one and a half of the giant balls. Greedy shop owners should burn in hell, or be blessed by starting to serve giant balls.
Their prices are indeed beyond reach sometimes. I want to try Haagen Dasz ice cream one day, but every time I looked at the price, I turned away instantly.

Even so, people still love ice cream. At least I still do. :hurr Ice cream is the best~
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Size matters not....:om

I just quit Ice Cream for few months, sank you very much :-_-
No problem bro :cookiehand

Their prices are indeed beyond reach sometimes. I want to try Haagen Dasz ice cream one day, but every time I looked at the price, I turned away instantly.

Even so, people still love ice cream. At least I still do. :hurr Ice cream is the best~
Heh, the price is not the problem here, it's the amount they give you! It's like you go to one place and pay X for 100g, and then you go to another and pay the same amount but get 500g!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Size matters not....:om

Haagen Dasz is expensive? :gwah
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Size matters not....:om

It is very expensive here.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Size matters not....:om

It is very expensive here.
Really? Must be because it's imported?

Usually Ben & Jerry's and Haagen Dasz are around the same price here, $4-$5 for a pint. I guess that isn't really cheap here either, but...
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Size matters not....:om

Yep, definitely because its imported. Cadbury and Baskin Robbins are also available at some cities. They are really expensive, cost around $15+ a pint. I have eaten all three of them here, in London and Dubai. The one I like the most was a cone by London Diary's in Dubai. It was really yummy and cost me only Dhr. 18 . Hmm...never heard of Ben & Jerry's.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Size matters not....:om

Yep, definitely because its imported. Cadbury and Baskin Robbins are also available at some cities. They are really expensive, cost around $15+ a pint. I have eaten all three of them here, in London and Dubai. The one I like the most was a cone by London Diary's in Dubai. It was really yummy and cost me only Dhr. 18 . Hmm...never heard of Ben & Jerry's.
Maybe B&J's aren't as popular internationally. They're known for they're whacky flavor names and occasional bizarre flavor combinations...like one with chocolate covered potato chips :gwah

Haagen Dasz tends to have simpler flavors on the whole...most people who dislike B&J's say that they cram too much crap into it.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

I don't think I ever saw Haagen Dasz here...:sweat
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top