Re: Size matters not....
Oh I mean avy ^^;

Oh I mean avy ^^;


Yeah, I know, I'm trollin you...but I'm not in this for the mootastic prize...I just like the glorious feeling that oozes out from the cowOh I mean avy ^^;


?





you don't have to xDI don't getcha
![]()

you don't have to xD
but but
I' miss chuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
TAT why u not on skype TAT
u make me sad!!!!!
booooooooooooooooooooo
...I promise I will be online more frequently...



AgreedOf course size DOES matters.
Just one spoon of chocolate ice cream isn't enough.![]()



I just quit Ice Cream for few months, sank you very muchI will never make sense of ice creams. Sometimes people serve you giant balls, so when you buy three balls it's a buttload of ice cream. And sometimes they serve you tiny ass crap balls that make three tiny balls not even justify one and a half of the giant balls. Greedy shop owners should burn in hell, or be blessed by starting to serve giant balls.


You don't have to be like that...U can still go and grab a popsicleI just quit Ice Cream for few months, sank you very much![]()


Their prices are indeed beyond reach sometimes. I want to try Haagen Dasz ice cream one day, but every time I looked at the price, I turned away instantly.I will never make sense of ice creams. Sometimes people serve you giant balls, so when you buy three balls it's a buttload of ice cream. And sometimes they serve you tiny ass crap balls that make three tiny balls not even justify one and a half of the giant balls. Greedy shop owners should burn in hell, or be blessed by starting to serve giant balls.
Ice cream is the best~
No problem broI just quit Ice Cream for few months, sank you very much![]()

Heh, the price is not the problem here, it's the amount they give you! It's like you go to one place and pay X for 100g, and then you go to another and pay the same amount but get 500g!Their prices are indeed beyond reach sometimes. I want to try Haagen Dasz ice cream one day, but every time I looked at the price, I turned away instantly.
Even so, people still love ice cream. At least I still do.Ice cream is the best~




Really? Must be because it's imported?It is very expensive here.


Maybe B&J's aren't as popular internationally. They're known for they're whacky flavor names and occasional bizarre flavor combinations...like one with chocolate covered potato chipsYep, definitely because its imported. Cadbury and Baskin Robbins are also available at some cities. They are really expensive, cost around $15+ a pint. I have eaten all three of them here, in London and Dubai. The one I like the most was a cone by London Diary's in Dubai. It was really yummy and cost me only Dhr. 18 . Hmm...never heard of Ben & Jerry's.




*refrains from pulling an east-block Europe joke*I don't think I ever saw Haagen Dasz here...![]()