Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

*sips tea*

thank you Mr. Gammadelta, I really appreciate your words~
what about the other gentlemen?

*sips tea*
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

*sips tea*

It seems that due to rather unconvient obstacles, like different timezones our fellow gentlemen lack the oppurtunity to enjoy our freshly brewed tea, in our highly intelectual company. What a shame.

*sips tea*
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

the two of you, get out of here. :-_-
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

*sips tea*

But why, Sir M3J. I do not recall having offended your intelectual property. Please take the time to explain us the reasons behind your sudden change of behaviour.

*sips tea*
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

*sips tea*

Sir M3J, you seem to be a bit upset. Enjoy your tea and the dulcet silence surrounding us~

*sips tea*
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

... This whole slipping tea things is mine and milly because we are dappers...
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

What kdowns said. You two are late joiners and don't belong.


go sip coffee and do your own thing, undappers.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

*sips tea*
Indeed my good sir, Indeed

*sips tea*
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

Got on a lucky one
Came in eighteen to one
I've got a feeling
This year's for me and you
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

u have demon in ur head? u heard voices?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

Naomi probably needs help?
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

I wouldnt be surprised if in the next eternity someone came in here and said 'I see dead people and...i collected all bladida poekemon ever existed!"
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

He'd be pissing and pooping his pants for realz. Seriously, I've been close to that whenever I've driven, although I'm a good driver. I drive for excitement. :3

Troll away. You're cool so I don't mind. =D Just be funny.
You need to live near a mountain range. Mountain roads are winding, risky and there usually aren't many other drivers on them. I remember driving through the Rocky's one summer with my dad and sisters. It was a blizzard we were so deep into them, but it was by far the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Gas was $4.50 that summer, I remember.

Didn't you try to steer out of the way? But lulz, my reflexes saved me so many times, as well as braking, so I always give braking second priority. Did you get whiplash or anything?
Yes, I did. But it wasn't even close to being in time. I actually didn't really hit her that hard, but like I said, my Honda is very...crunchy. XD I didn't have whip lash or anything, nope. Neither did the two chicas in the car in front of me. Really, no one was even minorly injured. As much as it sucked to wreck my car, it was a pretty lucky situation.

Slap him. Slap the bast hard. Then say you were dared to by your boyfriend.
I have fantasized about slapping him, but it would take something pretty big... Naw. If he really did do something to drive me into physical violence, I would be doing something much worse than simply slapping him. But he would have to so something really atrocious. I hate using physical violence, you know?

And another problem, I don't even have a boyfriend to blame it on in the first place. :rofl

@Naomi

I had that trouble with my sister's ex. She asked me my opinion about him (he figured that I didn't like him) so all I said was that I was indifferent. She didn't know what to say after that.
XD Haha, what do you say after that? I would rather be hated than have someone be indifferent to me, I think. I hope it totally killed his ego. I'm glad to hear that he's an ex though.

That really depends on how I drive. Since you'd be with me, i'd drive more carefully, so no worries. You and Naom would be pretty safe, but whether scared or secured would depend on me. :> Muahaha!

Naom, you should still slap the husband and blame your sister. Get them divorced. :>
I was really hoping they would get a divorce just a couple months after being married, but their one year anniversary is coming up this December. ._. And I would never get them divorced without her really wanting it first. Being stuck in an emotionally abusive relationship is tricky to escape from. I mean I know I would have dumped his ass the first time he ever even so much as guilted me into something, but my sister is a very different person than I am. I never realized it until a little while ago, but we only have a very few things in common.

What I'm going to do it wait for her to suggest leaving him. I've told her to ditch him several times before, but I want her to think it was her idea. As soon as she shows that small moment of strength, I'm going to just feed off of it until I have her convinced that it's the best thing to do. That's my plan anyway. The only flaw is that it completely depends on her and I don't know how long that will take.

Even my 13-year-old sister asked me "why does she stay with him?" I immediately seized the opportunity to explain that my older sister really does love her husband, but love is rarely ever enough. People that say "love conquers everything" are lying. Although love has the potential to make things work, there are so many other factors that need to be functional too. *sigh* Sorry I'm blabbering now. I hope I didn't screw my little sister up. I had every intention of just teaching her a small lesson on reality. XD; Possible :fail

You're a scary person, Milly. :s

But then she might resent Naomi! :o
My thoughts exactly. I could care less what her husband thinks of me, but I really do care about her.

Pfft, so? Everyone resents everyone, and if the sister is old, then she already does since Naomi would get more attention for bein younger and thus cuter.
What kind of logic is that, you crazy? XDDD I never resented my younger sisters for being cuter than me! So why should she? Silly Milly.

Rulers have to be creepy sometimes :derp it doesn't matter if they know, we will crush them like a fly :kukuku looking at this awesome evil plan we made, they will not even see us coming :3c

they should think so or we will force them to think so, it's just a matter of time :plot
No really. Where have you been all of my life? :gwah

yup I moved two times :scry one time wasn't grave because it was still the same city but when we first moved from "Hannover" to "Frankfurt" I was really, really sad :(
I was only 5 years old back then but I still remember it as clear as day. Still I'm kind of glad my mum decided to do it sooner than later.
The first time I moved I was five years old. Just because you're young, doesn't mean it's easy. But you have a point, yeah. The older you get, the more strain you feel. I still remember crying for days though. Even then I had rooted myself in pretty deep. Then the next age I was 10, which was again agony. The third time I was 13 and it was the most difficult thing I've ever done. I was so rooted into that place. I still remember that night I left. It's pretty haunting, actually. :s

So if I've learned anything from the moves, it's not to root yourself too much. I haven't done that here. I could leave with as little pain as possible if I wanted to. :amuse I would miss my family though.

I'm sure they will, just try to stay as happy as possible. At least that's what I try, I'm a hopeless optimist :XD
yeah you really enjoy being bad, don't you? :derp I'm always laughing when I see you posting "your mother" at the win thread :rofl
Aren't you one of the happies? XD Are you obligated to say that?

yeah mountains are beautiful, wouldn't mind if I could live near them too. I love skiing and all kinds of winter sports so it would be a perfect place for me :3c
I was always too afraid to go skiing. Is it fun?

you don't think so? :oh it does look sad but it's still well drawn
It's alright, not my favorite. Thanks again though, I like to hear any sort of feedback, but the positive kind is the most fun.

what the hell eloping was that? :eek you three were drunk or what? Just imagined Charlie dancing like some hawaiian woman, that really must have been fun :derp
That's the scary part, Nii-chan... We were all sober.

Haha yeah my mum was telling me about how good she was at getting pass scores, skimming C+'s all the way :darn

:XD but nevertheless, you can do it!!

English...Oh Lord no. No matter how much I like reading and stuff...

...my life is already ruined enouugh with the critical theory I've been taught. :fail Freud. Unbelievable.

But yeah while english might be interesting and all I really want to see Little Red Riding hood as SIMPLY a fairy tale and nothing more...UGH
I always think of reading and art as a hobby, not a career. You probably do the same, right?

:rofl Oh dear... Good ol Sigmund. Must admit, not my favorite either.

But what do you plan on studying in your higher education then?

All thanks to you, Naom. Thank you. :')
Hahahah! That's so awesome! You're very welcome. And that trivia game thing was fun. I played last night with TehCoffee and failed miserably. :cookiehand

:blink

Irc was ACTIVE??

Maybe I should participate ....
I've found that IRC can actually be pretty fun if you just ignore the whole registering thing. :derp
so Naomi means pleasant? how fitting :derp
:hurr

I didn't even know that.

*sips tea*


I disagree, good sir.
*too enchanted by the tea sipping to get pissed*
o____o

Are you a Dapper, sir? :derp
:rofl You guys are such wack jobs! *says the girl with the sketchy thread title* :derp

Not MH IRC, you squirter.
Hahaha! It's times like these that I feel great elation for having been part of making that Squirtle set, with only the most microscopic twinge of guilt. :derp

:faint...Arrive the bus that NEVER arrives, theyre are new bus system but they got all the routes wrong and stuff so they had to arrange everything all over again, its getting better though but id only say its fine =/ i dont mind though (except for the getting up earlier for school to catch it) its got aircon now :derp

our old ones were traditional but OLD and yellow

the new ones are wierd and not very noticeable

Dont encourage them, :yelling although i am curious of what they be inventin for that but still slightly oO

Almost forgot to sip my tea *sips tea*
I love the old yellow ones! They're so classic looking. :D Too bad they changed it, huh? Those new buses look like the ones we usually have at our airports and stuff.

I'll encourage them all I want! :yelling In fact, I'll start ship-hunting for you. :derp

God forbid you forget the tea sipping. These Dapper Dans might have exclaimed "WELL I NEVER :gwah" or something drastic like that.

/me sips tea for no apparent reason :cookiestare

How are you doing girl? I mean ND, not you Milly...I know old joke :amuse.
:rofl
You are so evil.
...It's awesome.

I'm doing alright. Going over to my sister's place today to drink with a couple of friends. I need a little break from school and stuff. How about you, Thornie?

Got on a lucky one
Came in eighteen to one
I've got a feeling
This year's for me and you
:hurr

u have demon in ur head? u heard voices?
Demons in the form of negative thoughts and fallacies... So I guess I do hear voices, in a way. :blink But not like evil voices telling me to kill people like Golem or anything like that. XDDD

And I talk to myself sometimes, but everyone does that I think.

Naomi probably needs help?
NO U. :yelling

I got this. :noworry

I wouldnt be surprised if in the next eternity someone came in here and said 'I see dead people and...i collected all bladida poekemon ever existed!"
Wait, what? XD





THERE.
I DID IT.
*faints before the chance to sip tea*
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

:hurr
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

Blai, you never told me if you got a chance to get to know that cute shy girl in your class! :gwah
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

*sips tea*

I am very proud of you

*sips tea*
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

Blai, you never told me if you got a chance to get to know that cute shy girl in your class! :gwah
Let's keep it at that, all right? ;-)

Muhahah
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

Blai, I am proud of you :')
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

No really. Where have you been all of my life? :gwah
Dunno :gwah never paid much attention to threads outside the Mangazone and I honestly wasn't posting much even there. Only started posting more frequently a few weeks ago and then jorped invited me over to the FF and it was a lot of fun and yeah, so we could finally met :blai we're gonna be the best rulaz eva :3c

The first time I moved I was five years old. Just because you're young, doesn't mean it's easy. But you have a point, yeah. The older you get, the more strain you feel. I still remember crying for days though. Even then I had rooted myself in pretty deep. Then the next age I was 10, which was again agony. The third time I was 13 and it was the most difficult thing I've ever done. I was so rooted into that place. I still remember that night I left. It's pretty haunting, actually. :s
sure not, but some people think it is (screw them). That sounds so sad :crying feel huged
I can kinda imagine how hard that must have been, you did well enduring all this :comfort

So if I've learned anything from the moves, it's not to root yourself too much. I haven't done that here. I could leave with as little pain as possible if I wanted to. :amuse I would miss my family though.
That sounds sad too :( I understand your point but trying to hold a distance between a town and it's people must be very difficult. Hope you will be able to root yourself in the next time you're moving (which will be the last time, hopefully)

Aren't you one of the happies? XD Are you obligated to say that?
I joined them BECAUSE I am an hopeless optimist :XD ever were and even accomplished in making a few of my friends optimistic :3c

I was always too afraid to go skiing. Is it fun?
it's a damn lot fun. There's actually not much of a danger if you don't ski on difficult terrain. When you're able to get over your fear it can be very entertaining and thrilling, you should try it at least once. I'm gonna teach you :3c

It's alright, not my favorite. Thanks again though, I like to hear any sort of feedback, but the positive kind is the most fun.
would like to see you favourite, you have a pic? Well there's always something you could do better, I'm a perfectionist too sometimes so I shouldn't really be the one saying that but try to be proud of what you did, you really are a good drawer

That's the scary part, Nii-chan... We were all sober.
god, you will be crazy ruler :derp I smell some odd rituals laws getting forced upon the people :hee

:hurr

I didn't even know that.
well my name means "handsome and gentle since birth" :hurr

And I talk to myself sometimes, but everyone does that I think.
yeah everyone does, I'm sure of it. At least I do :nuts

THERE.
I DID IT.
*faints before the chance to sip tea*
*sips tea*

Madame Naomi, I'm so proud of you~
let's all enjoy this sapid cup of tea

*sips tea*

oh and thanks for voting for me :hi5
vote for me again :yelling

:derp
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

You need to live near a mountain range. Mountain roads are winding, risky and there usually aren't many other drivers on them. I remember driving through the Rocky's one summer with my dad and sisters. It was a blizzard we were so deep into them, but it was by far the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Gas was $4.50 that summer, I remember.
I know. My dad refused to listen to navigation system while going to New York. We ended up wasting extra time and went the mountain path. I was all -_-; and my mom was all :-_-. That was not fun.

Your region sucks, then. :lmao High gas price is high. Ours never went broke $4... I think. I was in Europe for two weeks so I'm not 100% sure.



Yes, I did. But it wasn't even close to being in time. I actually didn't really hit her that hard, but like I said, my Honda is very...crunchy. XD I didn't have whip lash or anything, nope. Neither did the two chicas in the car in front of me. Really, no one was even minorly injured. As much as it sucked to wreck my car, it was a pretty lucky situation.
How did you even hit her? She stopped short? You were high and thought her car was moving when it was stopped at the traffic light?



I have fantasized about slapping him, but it would take something pretty big... Naw. If he really did do something to drive me into physical violence, I would be doing something much worse than simply slapping him. But he would have to so something really atrocious. I hate using physical violence, you know?

And another problem, I don't even have a boyfriend to blame it on in the first place. :rofl
Pretend you're a violent drunk or something, then. Or you're high. My "friend" was kinda violent when he was high, he kept attacking me. Luckily for me he's a goddamn pussy to even do any damage.

You do have menstruation cycle though. :derp



What I'm going to do it wait for her to suggest leaving him. I've told her to ditch him several times before, but I want her to think it was her idea. As soon as she shows that small moment of strength, I'm going to just feed off of it until I have her convinced that it's the best thing to do. That's my plan anyway. The only flaw is that it completely depends on her and I don't know how long that will take.

Even my 13-year-old sister asked me "why does she stay with him?" I immediately seized the opportunity to explain that my older sister really does love her husband, but love is rarely ever enough. People that say "love conquers everything" are lying. Although love has the potential to make things work, there are so many other factors that need to be functional too. *sigh* Sorry I'm blabbering now. I hope I didn't screw my little sister up. I had every intention of just teaching her a small lesson on reality. XD; Possible :fail
Hire a goddamn hitman woman, why must you complicate life?



What kind of logic is that, you crazy? XDDD I never resented my younger sisters for being cuter than me! So why should she? Silly Milly.
Are you sure you never resented your younger sisters for getting more attention? ARe you really really sure? Think back, shorty, think back. Are you totally 100% sure you didn't?


Hahahah! That's so awesome! You're very welcome. And that trivia game thing was fun. I played last night with TehCoffee and failed miserably. :cookiehand
TehCoffee cheats and googles stuff. He does. :-_-

*too enchanted by the tea sipping to get pissed*
o____o

:rofl You guys are such wack jobs! *says the girl with the sketchy thread title* :derp

Hahaha! It's times like these that I feel great elation for having been part of making that Squirtle set, with only the most microscopic twinge of guilt. :derp
DOn't you even, don't you even! :yelling No one is allowed to join us in our dapper tea sipping time! *dumps tea on Bakahaze and walks away*

I don't wack. How dare you insinuate such stuff! :gwah

Only because I'm creative enough to come up with stuff to make you elated for making stuff. :>



Dapper don dapper don, why you so fapper fon?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top