Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

No, I seriously don't know how it is now, I lost track. :D I don't think I ever knew how things were anyway... So don't say it's that bad. :D But it's bad, yeah. There need to be a lot of changes, mainky in the way people think. It's kinda complicated.

Okay, that's good that you have a candidate to vote for. :amuse I'd be glad to vote one day when voting here would mean something... If that day comes... xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

No, I seriously don't know how it is now, I lost track. :D I don't think I ever knew how things were anyway... So don't say it's that bad. :D But it's bad, yeah. There need to be a lot of changes, mainky in the way people think. It's kinda complicated.

Okay, that's good that you have a candidate to vote for. :amuse I'd be glad to vote one day when voting here would mean something... If that day comes... xD
I'm sure it will, every country is developing. Just look at the arabian spring, no one thought that would actually happen and yet they are fighting their dictators with all their might

oh and I voted for you Adi :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Yeah, that's true. There is some progress, but... if some things don't change, there won't be much progress. In my opinion at least... And I know that it's not just my opinion so. xD

Oh, you voted for me? But I'm not a candidate. xD

Thanks! xD I voted for you too. ^^
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Yeah, that's true. There is some progress, but... if some things don't change, there won't be much progress. In my opinion at least... And I know that it's not just my opinion so. xD

Oh, you voted for me? But I'm not a candidate. xD

Thanks! xD I voted for you too. ^^
well it may be slow but I believe that the political systems will change in a good way. Or at least I hope so

well you are a candidate for some categories XD still there are a few I didn't vote yet

and thanks :hug
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Yep, it will surely change. I just hope it's not "light years away" xD (Yes, I know light years aren't for time, but I like to say it that way. xD)

Thankiiiies! And don't mention it. :amuse

(>^///^)>
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Yep, it will surely change. I just hope it's not "light years away" xD (Yes, I know light years aren't for time, but I like to say it that way. xD)

Thankiiiies! And don't mention it. :amuse

(>^///^)>
well light years would definitely be bad XDDD

I have to mention it because you are awesome :3c

I'm sure alpha lurks and will mock me because he's jealous

:derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

^___^

Alpha, I have time for all of you, don't worry. xD
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

I'm sure alpha lurks and will mock me because he's jealous

:derp
:fail

Stop acting like a grown-up and trash me behind my back when I'm offline :fail






:3c

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

^___^

Alpha, I have time for all of you, don't worry. xD
:wub
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

:fail

Stop acting like a grown-up and trash me behind my back when I'm offline :fail

:3c
well I don't lurk so I don't know if you're actually there or not :hee
seriously, you need to stop lurking or else you won't win over the heart of your loved one :derp
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

well I don't lurk so I don't know if you're actually there or not :hee
seriously, you need to stop lurking or else you won't win over the heart of your loved one :derp
U SURE? :toc
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

I see. :3c

Thanks! I'll go vote now~



:amuse
you can only vote for two people now Adi :D someone from the mods will write you and ask you which two you want to voted for the most and... you know who you will be voting for, don't you? :3c *shameless selfadvertising here*

so I hope you had a happy day? :)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Really? o.o I didn't read anything, I thought it's the same... I'll go change them. ^^'

I had a happy day. :amuse Work was fun.

Can I change the votes by myself?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Random Paradise

I don't think you can change them by yourself. I guess you'll have to ask a mod to do it. Give them some work, they're slacking off recently. :3c
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Really? o.o I didn't read anything, I thought it's the same... I'll go change them. ^^'

I had a happy day. :amuse Work was fun.

Can I change the votes by myself?
Send a PM to either Phio-chan or 3c and tell them which two votes you want to maintain.

And if you aren't sure about the rules, here's the exact statement:

Voting Round 2

Time: 5 days.
Members can vote for 2 names out of the remaining nominees.
Only half of the current nominees would proceed to the next round. (Categories with an odd number of nominees will go by the highest e.g. 9 > 5 > 3 > 1.)
During this week nominees are allowed to 'campaign' for themselves.

Voting Round Final

Time: 5 days.
Members can only vote for 1 name out of the remaining nominees.
In case of a tie, the nominees will go through another short voting round.
During this week nominees are not allowed to do any 'campaign'.
we are in voting round 2, next comes the final ;)


how was working today? :)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I don't think you can change them by yourself. I guess you'll have to ask a mod to do it. Give them some work, they're slacking off recently. :3c
xD I don't wanna disturb them, but it seems I'll have to.

And thanks for randomly stopping by. :amuse I'd like it if you come more often.


:3c

Send a PM to either Phio-chan or 3c and tell them which two votes you want to maintain.

we are in voting round 2, next comes the final ;)

how was working today? :)
Thanks! I will do that tomorrow, I hope it won't be too late.

Yaaay, we'll have the winners soon!

Working was good today, there wasn't much to do though. People weren't very interested. I could've worked more, but I was tired and my brother worked in my place in the evening.

We may not work a day or two if it rains.

It finally feels like autumn.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Thanks! I will do that tomorrow, I hope it won't be too late.

Yaaay, we'll have the winners soon!

Working was good today, there wasn't much to do though. People weren't very interested. I could've worked more, but I was tired and my brother worked in my place in the evening.

We may not work a day or two if it rains.

It finally feels like autumn.
No, think the poll will end around 8 PM or maybe even 12 PM XD

ah so you and your brother work there together or you got your job trough your brother?
so you don't need to work, I hope you're haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapy :3c

yeah it got suddenly cold around here too, finally autumn has arrived
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I sent a PM to Phio-chan and she was very kind to change my votes. :amuse

No, my brother worked as a... substitute?... twice, because there weren't enough people. Both me and my brother got the job from my best friend, he recommended us. They needed more people anyway. Most of the people that work there are university students and can't work for the whole day, and I'm free, so I can work there.

Yes, I'm haaaaaaaaaaaaappy :3c because my muscles and bones and sometimes head started to hurt a lot, so I needed a free day. Tomorrow might be a free day too. It rained a lot today, I think it's still raining, and if tomorrow is the same, there will be no work. But if my break is more than two days I'll be unhappy. I wanted to work. :oh Anyway, I'm haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy for now. :3c

Yay for autumn! :yay I'm actually happy that it's autumn. :amuse I don't like dark days such as today, but... I don't like it when it's hot during autumn. And I'll be wearing new clothes. :3c And I like rain. I just don't like to be soaking wet. :D During the summer it's cool though (hot, cool, get it? xD).
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

Where do you work at?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top