Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I hand out flyers, so I work at different places. :D I work in a pre-election campaign for one of our city mayor candidates.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

Gotcha.

How was it?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

It was fine til now, Sometimes it's very fun, sometimes it's boring. We run out of flyers and other things to hand out quickly sometimes, so we have to wait for a person to give us more. And while we wait it's booooriiiiing. xD Cause it's only me and my best friend usually and we get tired by the boredom. It's so tiring to do nothing...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

Haha, I know what you mean. Whenever there is a slow day at work, I got bored easily.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

^^ How's your work? Are kids progressing? I'm sure they are. With a teacher like you! :hug
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

Pretty good. I guess the kids are doing well since I really don't see them unless I sub for their teacher again.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Oh, I didn't know you're a substitute, I thought you were a regular teacher. So what is your work then?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

My major is special education. ^^
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Ahhh, I see. xD Is it your last year now?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

Oh no, I already graduated. :amuse
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

o.o I got confused again. xD So you are an educator after all?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

:XD

Yes, I am
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

I teach students with disabilities. My focus is early childhood and learning disabilities. ^^
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

I teach students with disabilities. My focus is early childhood and learning disabilities. ^^
oh then I respect you very much, working with handicapped children can be very difficult. It's a very honourable work
Is there a reason why you especially chose special education?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

I enjoy working with them. I also like that I can teach a small group compare to teaching 20-30 kids. ^^
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

I sent a PM to Phio-chan and she was very kind to change my votes. :amuse

No, my brother worked as a... substitute?... twice, because there weren't enough people. Both me and my brother got the job from my best friend, he recommended us. They needed more people anyway. Most of the people that work there are university students and can't work for the whole day, and I'm free, so I can work there.

Yes, I'm haaaaaaaaaaaaappy :3c because my muscles and bones and sometimes head started to hurt a lot, so I needed a free day. Tomorrow might be a free day too. It rained a lot today, I think it's still raining, and if tomorrow is the same, there will be no work. But if my break is more than two days I'll be unhappy. I wanted to work. :oh Anyway, I'm haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy for now. :3c
phio-chan IS a very kind person :3c

ah I see, so your brother needs money too? what will you do with the money you earned? :3c
a free day is a very good thing, you just need one from time to time (around every week :XD) glad you are still feeling happy :3c

I don't like dark days such as today, but... I don't like it when it's hot during autumn.And I like rain. I just don't like to be soaking wet. :D During the summer it's cool though (hot, cool, get it? xD).
yeah get it XD and QFT, I completely agree :)


I enjoy working with them. I also like that I can teach a small group compare to teaching 20-30 kids. ^^
ah I see. It's a good thing you're enjoying it, I'm sure you are a good educator :)

so why are you only a substitute? :(
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I teach students with disabilities. My focus is early childhood and learning disabilities. ^^
I thought that's what you mean by 'special'. Like Nii-chan, I respect you a lot for that. I've wondered if I could do the same, and I think I won't do good because I'm very emotional.

:hug

phio-chan IS a very kind person :3c

ah I see, so your brother needs money too? what will you do with the money you earned? :3c
a free day is a very good thing, you just need one from time to time (around every week :XD) glad you are still feeling happy :3c



yeah get it XD and QFT, I completely agree :)
Yep, she is. :amuse

No, my brother already has a regular job, but works as a substitute because we lack people sometimes.

Yep. a free day from time to time is a very nice thing. And I'll never stop feeling happy. :3c

QFT? :oh And I'm glad you agree. :amuse
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

No, my brother already has a regular job, but works as a substitute because we lack people sometimes.

Yep. a free day from time to time is a very nice thing. And I'll never stop feeling happy. :3c

QFT? :oh And I'm glad you agree. :amuse
ah I see, what is he working at normally then?

I'm counting on you, spread the HAPPY feeling around the world :confetti

:3c

It means "Quoted For Truth"
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

ah I see, what is he working at normally then?

I'm counting on you, spread the HAPPY feeling around the world :confetti

:3c

It means "Quoted For Truth"
I'm not very sure... :D He's working with a machine, I think he's programming it... or something.... Gotta ask him again. xD He's studying machine engineering something-something. Gotta ask that too. xD

Very very haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy! :wtf

I see! :D Too many abbreviations to remember.







:3c

Btw.... How did I miss my 600th post? :fail
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top