Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Size matters not....:om

mikkih-chan my japanese is slacking; I lost my rosetta stone CDs and real life got very busy :facepalm

How are you and do you have a thread? if not, why? and get to ze makin! :amuse
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Size matters not....:om

mikkih-chan my japanese is slacking; I lost my rosetta stone CDs and real life got very busy :facepalm

How are you and do you have a thread? if not, why? and get to ze makin! :amuse
Oh, that's quite alright, there are enough manga to read in English. If you are partying too often with B, you would not have enough time left to study anyway. :eyeroll Have fun this weekend. :amuse

P.S. About your question, my answer would be.... No + just because. :darn
P.P.S. and... I'm doing ok, I guess. :^_^
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Size matters not....:om

Oh, that's quite alright, there are enough manga to read in English. If you are partying too often with B, you would not have enough time left to study anyway. :eyeroll Have a fun this weekend. :amuse

P.S. About your question, my answer would be.... No + just because. :darn
P.P.S. and... I'm doing ok, I guess. :^_^
:-_- Just because? hmmmmmmm....

Cheers, had a great weekend with the guys; and now I'm back to reality!! :crying
If you won't make a thread, how about I rent out a part of mine to you? :derp

Are you reading any new manga lately?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

:-_- Just because? hmmmmmmm....

Cheers, had a great weekend with the guys; and now I'm back to reality!! :crying
If you won't make a thread, how about I rent out a part of mine to you? :derp

Are you reading any new manga lately?
How about I continue to lend my thread...as I always liked to do?
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Size matters not....:om

Cheers, had a great weekend with the guys; and now I'm back to reality!! :crying If you won't make a thread, how about I rent out a part of mine to you? :derp Are you reading any new manga lately?
Hi, goldb.:D Good to have you back. :amuse Awww, you are so generous to offer some space to a poor threadless person like me. Thanks. :) Right now I am quite mangaless:eyeroll, and I just watch mindless anime like Beelzebub for example. You?

bene said:
How about I continue to lend my thread...as I always liked to do?
Thanks, Bene.:^_^:^_^:^_^ Your one-eyed creature in the sig is so welcoming, and it always makes me feel at home. :amuse
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Size matters not....:om

bene have read Guyver?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Size matters not....:om

bene, I remember you saying a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago that you started reading Bakuman. How's the progress? :aki
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

bene, I remember you saying a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago that you started reading Bakuman. How's the progress? :aki
Dropped it...I sort of started another title back then...Eden: It's an endless word...and I couldn't stop...since then I haven't started nor continued anything really, just the weekly and monthly stuff that appear...

My next title will be Alive - The Final revolution...and then maybe continuing Bakuman...but I don't think so...it's boring imo
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Size matters not....:om

Dropped it...I sort of started another title back then...Eden: It's an endless word...and I couldn't stop...since then I haven't started nor continued anything really, just the weekly and monthly stuff that appear...

My next title will be Alive - The Final revolution...and then maybe continuing Bakuman...but I don't think so...it's boring imo
U could try the anime. It's started the 2nd season recently. I believe that by the time you catch up with the anime, the manga will get better as well.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Size matters not....:om

bene likes to be called bene...so call him bene :hurr
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Size matters not....:om

Mirai Nikii? Wasn't that something like liar Game/DN? :headsratch
well I would say they share a certain psychological theme but that's about it (not that I know a lot about it, only watched the first ep but the setting definitely is different).

Just take a look HERE or watch the anime, if you liked Death Note/Liar Game I'm relatively sure you will like that too. First ep was awesome anyway
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Size matters not....:om

Lets see how many words you people can come up, words that rhyme with bene :cookiestare...
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Size matters not....:om

Lets see how many words you people can come up, words that rhyme with bene :cookiestare...
1. abietene
2. abilene
3. acetylene
4. achene
5. advene
6. akene
7. alcmene
8. aliene
9. alkene
10. alkylbenzene
11. allylene
12. aminobenzene
13. amphigene
14. amylene
15. antenicene
16. anthracene
17. anthropocene
18. antivenene
19. aposelene
20. arlene
21. arrasene
22. athene
23. azobenzene
24. bene
25. benzanthracene
26. benzene
27. benzopyrene
28. buckminsterfullerene
29. butadiene
30. butene
31. butylene
32. cadene
33. cairene
34. calymene
35. camphene
36. carene
37. carotene
38. cene
39. charlene
40. chlorobenzene
41. chloroprene
42. chrysene
43. cinnamene
44. clomiphene
45. contravene
46. convene
47. coryphene
48. crotonylene
49. ctene
50. cumene
51. cymene
52. cymogene
53. cyrene
54. damascene
55. darlene
56. decene
57. dene
58. diamylene
59. diene
60. dindymene
61. dinitrobenzene
62. diphosgene
63. diplotene
64. disthene
65. diterebene
66. durene
67. eikosylene
68. elaeoptene
69. elaoptene
70. ene
71. eocene
72. epicene
73. epicoene
74. epigene
75. essene
76. ethene
77. ethidene
78. ethylene
79. ethylidene
80. eugene
81. evene
82. feldene
83. ferrocene
84. fluoranthene
85. fluorene
86. fullerene
87. gadarene
88. gangrene
89. gasogene
90. gasolene
91. gazogene
92. gene
93. greene
94. grene
95. gyrene
96. helene
97. hellene
98. heptene
99. heptylene
100. hesperidene
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top