Re: Size matters not....


In Communist Romania, ice cream scoops you!*refrains from pulling an east-block Europe joke*


In Communist Romania, ice cream scoops you!*refrains from pulling an east-block Europe joke*




I was wondering who will show up to go down THAT road...but ya know...it really doesn't matter...because no matter how big or small shits I take, it still stinks"Size matters not"
You fell for that myth girls tell too? Poor Lori ._.



Your set is very amusing
...but I'm about to go back to the darker theme...this was just a sort of intermediary set, until I decide what to wear next...and Orochimaru is coming back in the next set, so all is good...
...we really need a nyan-cat smiley btw
It's just somewhat incorrect."Size matters not"
You fell for that myth girls tell too? Poor Lori ._.



I laughed so hard reading your comment xDDDDDI will never make sense of ice creams. Sometimes people serve you giant balls, so when you buy three balls it's a buttload of ice cream. And sometimes they serve you tiny ass crap balls that make three tiny balls not even justify one and a half of the giant balls. Greedy shop owners should burn in hell, or be blessed by starting to serve giant balls.

I love their vanilla, pistachio and coffee. Green tea flavored Haagen-Dazs is available in Japan, and it's quite good.Haagen Dasz tends to have simpler flavors on the whole...most people who dislike B&J's say that they cram too much crap into it.

you calling me a communist? XDIn Communist Romania, ice cream scoops you!![]()



They have green tea flavored here too, I've had itI love their vanilla, pistachio and coffee. Green tea flavored Haagen-Dazs is available in Japan, and it's quite good.

We know this...Yakov Smirnoff, etc. But it's turned into a meme now and for the sake of comedy and relevance I changed it to Romaniayou calling me a communist? XD
And that joke's for Russia
In soviet Rasha[russia] you don't drin; vodka , vodka drink you!
In Soviet Rasha you not hit wall , wall hit you.
and many others xD



Well the vodka one is an actual joke from him. Now the joke structure is taken and used in image macros and stuff.oh XDD it's a meme now? xDDD
we always use russia here xDDDDDDDDD
the vodka one is the most spread xD

Parameter??It's just somewhat incorrect.
I think he should change it to "Size only matters within a certain parameter"![]()

I think it's lovely that you try to direct me on the right path, and try to unveil the trickeries of women...Now I feel bad that you were expecting someone to say something obvious and that one was me Ç.Ç!
Although I think no one is surprised XD

Nope...I laughed so hard reading your comment xDDDDD
is anyone familiar with the term "well BALLZ to you!"?

Well thanks...you always like my cool sigsHi, bene.
Just stopped by to say that I like you new sig. I liked the sig to my surprise ('cause I'm quite picky) when I saw it, and looked at the avatar, then I noticed that it was you again... Did you say it was a cat? Whatever it is, I would like to have a stuffed animal of that.
I love their vanilla, pistachio and coffee. Green tea flavored Haagen-Dazs is available in Japan, and it's quite good.
...I think we are of the same breed
...the cat was before this new sig, and this one is an edited version of a panel from Homunculus...a pretty weird manga, but a cool read nonetheless


Yes, you can be my adopted son.Well thanks...you always like my cool sigs...I think we are of the same breed
...the cat was before this new sig, and this one is an edited version of a panel from Homunculus...a pretty weird manga, but a cool read nonetheless
I've never read the manga (by Hideo Yamamoto?) but it sounds interesting. Btw, thx for your posts in the int'l resort. I tend to write in colloquial style there, so let me know if find it hard to decode my JP. 

I knowYes, you can be my adopted son.I've never read the manga (by Hideo Yamamoto?) but it sounds interesting. Btw, thx for your posts in the int'l resort. I tend to write in colloquial style there, so let me know if find it hard to decode my JP.
![]()
...and yes it's the same manga, it offers an interesting perspective on human nature...and if it can be considered a measure of quality, then I can tell you that Kaiten can vouch for this title...and no problem with the international resort...I can manage

If I knew, I would have checked it out when I was in Japan this summer. (I don't care for reading manga in English that much...) Anyway, MH should offer one-eyed smilies.And I dunno...I think I have a one-eyed people fetish when it comes to sets
...............
it offers an interesting perspective on human nature
Halloween is coming up soon at least.