Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Size matters not....:om

1 ball of hagen dazs = 5 US dollars more or less here. The local price may change since dollar exchange tax has changed a lot.


Oh, the 473 ml pot is the so called pint. That's around 20 reais... around 11 US dollars. Yeah, also expensive here.
With 12 reais, i can buy the double in local ice cream (1000 ml).
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

"Size matters not"
You fell for that myth girls tell too? Poor Lori ._.
I was wondering who will show up to go down THAT road...but ya know...it really doesn't matter...because no matter how big or small shits I take, it still stinks:oh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Size matters not....:om

Your set is very amusing
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

Your set is very amusing
:XD...but I'm about to go back to the darker theme...this was just a sort of intermediary set, until I decide what to wear next...and Orochimaru is coming back in the next set, so all is good...
But I think when I get tired of it, something similar to the current one might reappear...nyan-cat is definitely a featured star:p...we really need a nyan-cat smiley btw
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Size matters not....:om

Now I feel bad that you were expecting someone to say something obvious and that one was me Ç.Ç!
Although I think no one is surprised XD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

I will never make sense of ice creams. Sometimes people serve you giant balls, so when you buy three balls it's a buttload of ice cream. And sometimes they serve you tiny ass crap balls that make three tiny balls not even justify one and a half of the giant balls. Greedy shop owners should burn in hell, or be blessed by starting to serve giant balls.
I laughed so hard reading your comment xDDDDD

is anyone familiar with the term "well BALLZ to you!"?
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Size matters not....:om

Hi, bene.

Just stopped by to say that I like you new sig. I liked the sig to my surprise ('cause I'm quite picky) when I saw it, and looked at the avatar, then I noticed that it was you again... Did you say it was a cat? Whatever it is, I would like to have a stuffed animal of that.

Haagen Dasz tends to have simpler flavors on the whole...most people who dislike B&J's say that they cram too much crap into it.
I love their vanilla, pistachio and coffee. Green tea flavored Haagen-Dazs is available in Japan, and it's quite good.
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

In Communist Romania, ice cream scoops you! :zomg
you calling me a communist? XD

And that joke's for Russia

In soviet Rasha[russia] you don't drin; vodka , vodka drink you!

In Soviet Rasha you not hit wall , wall hit you.
and many others xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Size matters not....:om

I love their vanilla, pistachio and coffee. Green tea flavored Haagen-Dazs is available in Japan, and it's quite good.
They have green tea flavored here too, I've had it :super

you calling me a communist? XD

And that joke's for Russia

In soviet Rasha[russia] you don't drin; vodka , vodka drink you!

In Soviet Rasha you not hit wall , wall hit you.
and many others xD
We know this...Yakov Smirnoff, etc. But it's turned into a meme now and for the sake of comedy and relevance I changed it to Romania :nod
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

oh XDD it's a meme now? xDDD

we always use russia here xDDDDDDDDD
the vodka one is the most spread xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Size matters not....:om

oh XDD it's a meme now? xDDD

we always use russia here xDDDDDDDDD
the vodka one is the most spread xD
Well the vodka one is an actual joke from him. Now the joke structure is taken and used in image macros and stuff.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

It's just somewhat incorrect.

I think he should change it to "Size only matters within a certain parameter" :derp
Parameter??:imslow

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Now I feel bad that you were expecting someone to say something obvious and that one was me Ç.Ç!
Although I think no one is surprised XD
I think it's lovely that you try to direct me on the right path, and try to unveil the trickeries of women...:squish

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

I laughed so hard reading your comment xDDDDD

is anyone familiar with the term "well BALLZ to you!"?
Nope...:oh

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Hi, bene.

Just stopped by to say that I like you new sig. I liked the sig to my surprise ('cause I'm quite picky) when I saw it, and looked at the avatar, then I noticed that it was you again... Did you say it was a cat? Whatever it is, I would like to have a stuffed animal of that.


I love their vanilla, pistachio and coffee. Green tea flavored Haagen-Dazs is available in Japan, and it's quite good.
Well thanks...you always like my cool sigs:wtf...I think we are of the same breed:amuse...the cat was before this new sig, and this one is an edited version of a panel from Homunculus...a pretty weird manga, but a cool read nonetheless

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

And I dunno...I think I have a one-eyed people fetish when it comes to sets:p
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Size matters not....:om

I can't stand this lie...size matters :3...well balls to you sir.
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Size matters not....:om

Well thanks...you always like my cool sigs:wtf...I think we are of the same breed:amuse...the cat was before this new sig, and this one is an edited version of a panel from Homunculus...a pretty weird manga, but a cool read nonetheless
Yes, you can be my adopted son.:amuse I've never read the manga (by Hideo Yamamoto?) but it sounds interesting. Btw, thx for your posts in the int'l resort. I tend to write in colloquial style there, so let me know if find it hard to decode my JP. :^_^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

Yes, you can be my adopted son.:amuse I've never read the manga (by Hideo Yamamoto?) but it sounds interesting. Btw, thx for your posts in the int'l resort. I tend to write in colloquial style there, so let me know if find it hard to decode my JP. :^_^
I know:amuse...and yes it's the same manga, it offers an interesting perspective on human nature...and if it can be considered a measure of quality, then I can tell you that Kaiten can vouch for this title...and no problem with the international resort...I can manage:super
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Size matters not....:om

And I dunno...I think I have a one-eyed people fetish when it comes to sets:p
...............
it offers an interesting perspective on human nature
If I knew, I would have checked it out when I was in Japan this summer. (I don't care for reading manga in English that much...) Anyway, MH should offer one-eyed smilies. :^_^ Halloween is coming up soon at least.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top