@ barba
Um, well I have not heard of that? >.>
I doubt it, the country does not have other industries developed nor international relations that well, but I am willing to look into it.
@ Matt
I would but that process is even harder here., plus it's a hard choice. The again everything is closed off here for now, from the rest of the world, it's harder getting things and doing things.
As for which manga I would buy if I had the chance, probably start a library, like I did with books, collect them, buy them weekly or monthly if that is the case, since it will be my first time buying them, I don't know hard choice to pick something, probably some newer volumes of Berserk, the art would be wonderful to view!
---------- Post added October 08, 2011 at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was October 05, 2011 at 03:18 PM ----------
I do not know if seinen manga can be like this, although probably not the genre to mix with seinens, but are there any manga that bring together mythical creatures, myths and stuff and old fairy tales from children books? Probably something like characters are drawn in Berserk, medieval style I guess.
Um, well I have not heard of that? >.>
I doubt it, the country does not have other industries developed nor international relations that well, but I am willing to look into it.
@ Matt
I would but that process is even harder here., plus it's a hard choice. The again everything is closed off here for now, from the rest of the world, it's harder getting things and doing things.
As for which manga I would buy if I had the chance, probably start a library, like I did with books, collect them, buy them weekly or monthly if that is the case, since it will be my first time buying them, I don't know hard choice to pick something, probably some newer volumes of Berserk, the art would be wonderful to view!
---------- Post added October 08, 2011 at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was October 05, 2011 at 03:18 PM ----------
I do not know if seinen manga can be like this, although probably not the genre to mix with seinens, but are there any manga that bring together mythical creatures, myths and stuff and old fairy tales from children books? Probably something like characters are drawn in Berserk, medieval style I guess.



