Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Size matters not....:om

1. abietene
2. abilene
3. acetylene
4. achene
5. advene
6. akene
7. alcmene
8. aliene
9. alkene
10. alkylbenzene
11. allylene
12. aminobenzene
13. amphigene
14. amylene
15. antenicene
16. anthracene
17. anthropocene
18. antivenene
19. aposelene
20. arlene
21. arrasene
22. athene
23. azobenzene
24. bene
25. benzanthracene
26. benzene
27. benzopyrene
28. buckminsterfullerene
29. butadiene
30. butene
31. butylene
32. cadene
33. cairene
34. calymene
35. camphene
36. carene
37. carotene
38. cene
39. charlene
40. chlorobenzene
41. chloroprene
42. chrysene
43. cinnamene
44. clomiphene
45. contravene
46. convene
47. coryphene
48. crotonylene
49. ctene
50. cumene
51. cymene
52. cymogene
53. cyrene
54. damascene
55. darlene
56. decene
57. dene
58. diamylene
59. diene
60. dindymene
61. dinitrobenzene
62. diphosgene
63. diplotene
64. disthene
65. diterebene
66. durene
67. eikosylene
68. elaeoptene
69. elaoptene
70. ene
71. eocene
72. epicene
73. epicoene
74. epigene
75. essene
76. ethene
77. ethidene
78. ethylene
79. ethylidene
80. eugene
81. evene
82. feldene
83. ferrocene
84. fluoranthene
85. fluorene
86. fullerene
87. gadarene
88. gangrene
89. gasogene
90. gasolene
91. gazogene
92. gene
93. greene
94. grene
95. gyrene
96. helene
97. hellene
98. heptene
99. heptylene
100. hesperidene
:worship2
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

:mad

bene needs to read Guyver. Epic manga...epic I say...EPIC.
I will keep it mind.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

bene you're a Mirai Nikki fan? :?bunny
Not necessarily a fan, but I did read it, and it was pretty cool...those abilities were pretty smart

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Besties call me lolo

---------- Post added October 13, 2011 at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was October 11, 2011 at 09:48 PM ----------

The community awards are slowly nearing its end...the last round of voting are already underway...it's chance to support UR favourites and friends on the forum!!
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Size matters not....:om

yo bene, I is baaaaaaack :p for a second time.... after my getting new HD for me laptop and Video Card for me PC.

So... what's up dude? :)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Size matters not....:om

I WAS LITERALLY LAUGHING MY ARSE OFF WHEN YOU KNOW WHO APPEARED ON THE LAST PAGE OF THIS WEEK'S NARDO CHAPTER. XDDDDD!

I actually went back and read some of those old "madara is still alive" theories and laughed some more. :derp


I hope the 4th hokage rests in peace. If they bring him back...oh gawd...I might actually throw up. :bored
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Size matters not....:om

I hope the 4th hokage rests in peace. If they bring him back...oh gawd...I might actually throw up. :bored
not gonna happen, the death lord swallowed his soul so no chance he can come back ;)

and bene you watching the Mirai Nikki animu? I need someone to tell me if the story is sticking to the manga :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Size matters not....:om

Hello-low-low-lori! :3c
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Size matters not....:om

Nice naruto-niichan. Nice. Dat ist gut news. :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Size matters not....:om

Wunderbach!Wunderbar! :3c

bene, sene, mene, lene, rene, kene, pene, qene, yene, mene.... :3c
You wrote "mene" twice. :D (That's "me" in Bulgarian btw. xD)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Size matters not....:om

Wunderbach! :3c
:rofl it's "wunderbar" Adi, "bach" would mean river XD so it would be something like "wonderriver" :XD

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

You wrote "mene" twice. :D (That's "me" in Bulgarian btw. xD)
ah thanks, I wanted to say nene :D ah good to know XD
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Size matters not....:om

Wunderbach again! :3c


I ist awesome and zehr gut at speaking dis Deutsch. :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Size matters not....:om

:rofl it's "wunderbar" Adi, "bach" would mean river XD so it would be something like "wonderriver" :XD
Oh. :oh I remembered it uncorrectly. xD Gotta study Deutsch. Teach me? :3c

Correcting now~
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Size matters not....:om

Wunderbach again! :3c


I ist awesome and zehr gut at speaking dis Deutsch. :3c
:XD

Ich bin awesome and sehr gut at speaking dieses Deutsch :3c

Oh. :oh I remembered it uncorrectly. xD Gotta study Deutsch. Teach me? :3c

Correcting now~
sure I'm gonna teach you :3c
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Size matters not....:om

Stfu niichan. There's only one icey. :pwnge

My german is the shizzle. Don't get me started on ma superior russian skills now. :3c

Lori, what up? :hip
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Size matters not....:om

Stfu niichan. There's only one icey. :pwnge

My german is the shizzle. Don't get me started on ma superior russian skills now. :3c

Lori, what up? :hip
Icey teaches you german? :3c I'm just giving you a little lesson so that you aren't that helpless when you're coming to frankfurt :3c
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Size matters not....:om

Yohohoho~

Why would Icey teach me german? :hee

I won't need to speak one bit of german in Frankfurt to get my way. :hurr
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Size matters not....:om

Yohohoho~

Why would Icey teach me german? :hee

I won't need to speak one bit of german in Frankfurt to get my way. :hurr
because you said there's only one Icey? :?bunny

oh but you will definitely get some extra points if you speak a bit. I know some pretty nice german gurls who would be impressed :hurr
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

:gwah...an entire page of......quality multi-line posts:faint...

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

yo bene, I is baaaaaaack :p for a second time.... after my getting new HD for me laptop and Video Card for me PC.

So... what's up dude? :)
Niiceee....I'm cool, I'm cool...I'm a bit busy in the Naruto chapter...things got a bit spicy in the last chapter, and people are eager to post...

But otherwise uni started, so no more partying for me:derp....how 'bout you?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Size matters not....:om

My german is the shizzle. Don't get me started on ma superior russian skills now. :3c
Russian skillz? :shifty

Really? :shifty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top