Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

I WAS LITERALLY LAUGHING MY ARSE OFF WHEN YOU KNOW WHO APPEARED ON THE LAST PAGE OF THIS WEEK'S NARDO CHAPTER. XDDDDD!

I actually went back and read some of those old "madara is still alive" theories and laughed some more. :derp


I hope the 4th hokage rests in peace. If they bring him back...oh gawd...I might actually throw up. :bored
:XD....you're telling me that you actually didn't expect him? I mean c'mon, Madara being in that coffin theory was as old as the coffin itself...but at least there is some spice in this war, because it's unfortunate how Naruto fails to bring the audience and raise the bar:fail...at least Uchiha can do that, so I welcome every Uchiha I can...not like Naruto tho...

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

not gonna happen, the death lord swallowed his soul so no chance he can come back ;)

and bene you watching the Mirai Nikki animu? I need someone to tell me if the story is sticking to the manga :3c
Nope not watching the anime...I have other stuff to watch now....like Ergo Proxy:wtf....and SW: Clone Wars...:wtf

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Hello-low-low-lori! :3c
Hello there Adorieable!:3c....How's it going?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Size matters not....:om

/dangerous walking between narutards, trying not to provoke some uchihahatters ... :shifty

MADARA!!!!!!!! MADARA-KUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!

/gets kidnapped by narutards
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

Lori, what up? :hip
Cool, cool...I'm actually making some cordon bleu:wtf...it's gonna be imperial, astral:wtf...

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Yohohoho~

Why would Icey teach me german? :hee

I won't need to speak one bit of german in Frankfurt to get my way. :hurr
because you said there's only one Icey? :?bunny

oh but you will definitely get some extra points if you speak a bit. I know some pretty nice german gurls who would be impressed :hurr
I think little Bugzee doesn't need German to impress the girls...that's what big Bugzee is trying to say:3c

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

/dangerous walking between narutards, trying not to provoke some uchihahatters ... :shifty

MADARA!!!!!!!! MADARA-KUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!

/gets kidnapped by narutards
NOOOOO!....
/me rescues alpha

This thread will be cleaned of all the hatters:lolo
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Size matters not....:om

I completely forgot about the lolo smiley. :XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

I completely forgot about the lolo smiley. :XD
It's quite an adequate smiley these days...UCHIHA POWAAAAARRRRR!!:lolo

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Epic sig btw!!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Size matters not....:om

So what was your reaction after you read the chapter? Did you spaz out? :XD

It's cool that we get to see him "at his prime" especially with the traditional uniform and all. :amuse

Thanks lolo! :lolo
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

So what was your reaction after you read the chapter? Did you spaz out? :XD

It's cool that we get to see him "at his prime" especially with the traditional uniform and all. :amuse

Thanks lolo! :lolo
:p...not really...I mean it wasn't unexpected, and given the Edo zombie performances I don't expect too much...so the the epic feeling is somewhat dampened by this...but nonetheless it was an epic entrance, I liked it a lot...mainly because of the reactions...especially Muu's...however there was a slight comment there from Muu...Someone has a deep understanding of this war, if they brought Madara...that somewhat implies that Muu somehow understands this war...which I doubt, tbh...

Kabuto is a a nice unknown variable in this war, even though some of his goals are expected, so I like this new development to be honest...funny how the baddies always offer entertainment, which is not a surprise tbh...but baffles me is that it seems like the goodies don't even try to offer any of that sort:(
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Size matters not....:om

:gwah...an entire page of......quality multi-line posts:faint...

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------


Niiceee....I'm cool, I'm cool...I'm a bit busy in the Naruto chapter...things got a bit spicy in the last chapter, and people are eager to post...

But otherwise uni started, so no more partying for me:derp....how 'bout you?
oh that they did! :amuse I still have to get back on track with naruto discussions and reviews.

and yeah, my uni started as well and, well, it sucks. I'm so f*cking tired :(

anyway, I'm still looking for some good anime/manga after my fiasco with No.6 (eeewww). Any reccomendations? Something like Liar Game, or some insanity like Deadman Wonderland... if you help me out I promise I'll get you a fi~ine Oro sig from the google/yahoo


Oh and by the way:

MADARA DYNAAMIIIC ENTRYYYYYYYY! :lolo
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Size matters not....:om

Yo Bene, :carlton

How you been? you coming Euromeet in Paris for New Years?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Size matters not....:om



Megfejtettem a titkot! xD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Size matters not....:om

Bene!
I just felt like postin in your thread :wtf
How have you been? I just realized I asked the same question as goldb.
But no matters, I have no idea what to ask anyway.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Size matters not....:om

lolo~ :glomp

I saw this gif and thought of you responding to c_k's nagging to quit smoking:



:XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Size matters not....:om

hoo berenolli people still havent given up on trying to make u quit smoking ? :XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Size matters not....:om

oh that they did! :amuse I still have to get back on track with naruto discussions and reviews.

and yeah, my uni started as well and, well, it sucks. I'm so f*cking tired :(

anyway, I'm still looking for some good anime/manga after my fiasco with No.6 (eeewww). Any reccomendations? Something like Liar Game, or some insanity like Deadman Wonderland... if you help me out I promise I'll get you a fi~ine Oro sig from the google/yahoo


Oh and by the way:

MADARA DYNAAMIIIC ENTRYYYYYYYY! :lolo
Yeah...I'm quite busy nowadays as well...proof of this is me replying this late...but we will manage!!!:yelling

Anyways...I'm watching Ergo Proxy these days, you might wanna check that out...

Madara is awesome!!:lolo

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Yo Bene, :carlton

How you been? you coming Euromeet in Paris for New Years?
Nah...I already have plans here...not that I would have the money to go to paris anyway:(

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Bene!
I just felt like postin in your thread :wtf
How have you been? I just realized I asked the same question as goldb.
But no matters, I have no idea what to ask anyway.
Wassup Zelx!

I've been busy these days a lot...I have lots of programming to do, and I just get tired of sitting in front of the PC...well I do read some manga and stuff, but posting is tiresome...but I'm taking a break, because I'm all about not exaggerating things...including studying, so...:XD

You should feel more like posting in this thread, though!...I approve of the feeling:super

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

lolo~ :glomp

I saw this gif and thought of you responding to c_k's nagging to quit smoking:



:XD
See, see? How cool is that?:lmao

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

hoo berenolli people still havent given up on trying to make u quit smoking ? :XD
Nope...but I love and respect people who don't give up:amuse

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Lori, I miss you ;-;
Did you drown on that mint drink?
I miss you, too...T_T...where have you been? Last time I saw you...it was...it was...on FB <_>

That mint drink is awesome, I only drown in my vomit:oh


Happy Birthday btw!:confetti:party:maracas:cheerbunny

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------



Megfejtettem a titkot! xD
Sajnos ez itt nalunk nem titok:(
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

Trololo modeling agency? ...


:hurr
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

so who are you accepting? I hope girls only :hurr
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

I will accept people after I've seen some pics...you think Jessica is up to the task?:3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top