Re: Size matters not....
....you're telling me that you actually didn't expect him? I mean c'mon, Madara being in that coffin theory was as old as the coffin itself...but at least there is some spice in this war, because it's unfortunate how Naruto fails to bring the audience and raise the bar
...at least Uchiha can do that, so I welcome every Uchiha I can...not like Naruto tho...
---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------
....and SW: Clone Wars...
---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------
....How's it going?

I WAS LITERALLY LAUGHING MY ARSE OFF WHEN YOU KNOW WHO APPEARED ON THE LAST PAGE OF THIS WEEK'S NARDO CHAPTER. XDDDDD!
I actually went back and read some of those old "madara is still alive" theories and laughed some more.
I hope the 4th hokage rests in peace. If they bring him back...oh gawd...I might actually throw up.![]()
....you're telling me that you actually didn't expect him? I mean c'mon, Madara being in that coffin theory was as old as the coffin itself...but at least there is some spice in this war, because it's unfortunate how Naruto fails to bring the audience and raise the bar
...at least Uchiha can do that, so I welcome every Uchiha I can...not like Naruto tho...---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------
Nope not watching the anime...I have other stuff to watch now....like Ergo Proxynot gonna happen, the death lord swallowed his soul so no chance he can come back
and bene you watching the Mirai Nikki animu? I need someone to tell me if the story is sticking to the manga![]()
....and SW: Clone Wars...
---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------
Hello there Adorieable!Hello-low-low-lori!![]()
....How's it going?







...not really...I mean it wasn't unexpected, and given the Edo zombie performances I don't expect too much...so the the epic feeling is somewhat dampened by this...but nonetheless it was an epic entrance, I liked it a lot...mainly because of the reactions...especially Muu's...however there was a slight comment there from Muu...Someone has a deep understanding of this war, if they brought Madara...that somewhat implies that Muu somehow understands this war...which I doubt, tbh...
...an entire page of......quality multi-line posts
...











