Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: With many cunning plans! (Edmund Blackadder)

Hrrrm, it's been awhile since I watched them.... But probably series 3 for me...!
Queenie is teh shiz. :3
And how can you not love Rik Mayall as Lord Flashheart? WOOF!

Got to be honest though, I really dislike the first season... I prefer Blackadder when he's conniving, not pathetic. :tem
Blackadder is also the reason why I can't watch House- I love Hugh Laurie as the stupid prince too much. XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: With many cunning plans! (Edmund Blackadder)

Wow, benjamin congratulations!!! When did you become a Manga Editor? And for whom do you work? :)
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: With many cunning plans! (Edmund Blackadder)

/uber late reply

@ Queenofmuffins

Ah these English actors really are something aren't they? It's funny how they play almost every kind of character, same for Rowan same for Hugh same for Rik. I mean Rowan is a dumb character as Mr. Bean yet he is very smart as Blackadder. As for Rik, he acts in Waiting for Godot and also Bottom, totally different take on character. I like Hugh, I watched House before I knew of Blackadder and then when I watched Blackadder he was weird to me. :D

@ Blai

I used to be a proofreader and QC for RandomdScanlations but the group disbanded. :(
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: With many cunning plans! (Edmund Blackadder)

/uber late reply

@ Queenofmuffins

Ah these English actors really are something aren't they? It's funny how they play almost every kind of character, same for Rowan same for Hugh same for Rik. I mean Rowan is a dumb character as Mr. Bean yet he is very smart as Blackadder. As for Rik, he acts in Waiting for Godot and also Bottom, totally different take on character. I like Hugh, I watched House before I knew of Blackadder and then when I watched Blackadder he was weird to me. :D

@ Blai

I used to be a proofreader and QC for RandomdScanlations but the group disbanded. :(
I'm pretty happy- I met a guy in Thailand who knows Stephen Fry, so he sent him a text for me. :D

HAPPIEST. DAY. OF. MY. LIFFFFFFFFFE~
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: With many cunning plans! (Edmund Blackadder)

Wow! That guy is so epic! Lord Melchett! :D
Ah England is so classy~
I can imagine the feeling you had that day, it would be so surreal. :D

I would love to meet the Monty Python gang JUST ONCE!

Best actors come from the land of the Bard!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Come everyone to the Seinenland!

Hey Josef! :zomg How are you? Reading any interesting manga lately?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Come everyone to the Seinenland!

Hey Josef! :zomg How are you? Reading any interesting manga lately?
I am good. Not since Bakune Young. Nothing really caught my eye except maybe Born to Run.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Come everyone to the Seinenland!

thanks gotta gotta check those ones :amuse
Come and discuss them in the forum as well if you can and if you liked them.

---------- Post added October 28, 2011 at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was October 27, 2011 at 06:37 PM ----------

Sorry about that the manga is called Boys on the Run, check it out if you like.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Come everyone to the Seinenland!

Josef K!!! :zomg

What's going on buddy!? :hi5
What's your favourite colour? :zomg

Vettel wins yet another race. lolz Indian Grand Prix was alright but not the best this season. Shame that Massa crashed again. The things I'm currently looking forward to next season is more Hamilton Vs. Massa incidents, Button envying Vettel even more, Mercedes GP 2012 F1 Car (:hip), Coulthard to stfu and some of the F1 hotties. :drool

How about you? Have you been following it much? :amuse
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Come everyone to the Seinenland!

Hey Bugzee! :)

Oh not much, school, stuff and trying to find new manga to read.
Blue, but I am really fond of green, recently I have a growing liking towards black.

Not the best season overall, Vettel dominance, I liked it better when he was the underdog, but I guess he has really grown, I always find an underdog to root for though. Shame Massa is not that great, the whole him vs Hamilton goes back to the Brazil race, that was one of the best ever in recent history. I want more drama on the race track personally, I do not like Mercedes but their drivers need to step up, in order for it to get interesting. D:

Pretty much, like I said with less enthusiasm. ^^ :/
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Come everyone to the Seinenland!

Yea. The rivalry between them first started mainly due to the last lap of the season when Hamilton nicked the fricking championship from massa. I watched that race live and it was emotional and heart breaking. I really wanted Massa to win it. Considering, his early seasons at Ferrari supporting Schumy all the time as well. =(

Team Mercedes GP have lacked perfomance-wise these past two seasons but I'm confident they'll soon be competiting against the top 3. Maybe, they'll struggle next season too but I prefer following a team that progressively develops overtime and there's something special about the uprising of Mercedes in F1 imo. They're not an organization/team to suddenly invest in such a motosport without good intentions. :zomg

Mclaren are screwed once Mercedes stop supplying them with mechanical parts. 8D

So apart from F1, do you follow or have an interest in any other kind of motorsports? :)
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Come everyone to the Seinenland!

Wow, I have not watched a race live, only visited the Monaco race track this past spring, it was pretty awesome, some of my friends went and passed the whole race track with our tour guide! Either way it was Timo Glock that let Hamilton pass right? I was a huge Massa fan, still am, currently looking for an underdog as I said, now that Vettel dominates, but even now I would not mind him winning over the rest.

They have more individual drivers as always. Even when some of their drivers wins the championship, others win the constructors championship. Well yeah good drivers want to go there because of their name mostly, its a nice advertising thing for them. Indeed Mercedes is THE NAME! :O

I used to follow Motorcycle Races, but currently have not been following them for two or so seasons. Last one that I followed was when Rossi won the 8th one.
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: With many cunning plans! (Edmund Blackadder)

How's it going Josef? :^_^ I just found out that the new movie "Liar Game" would come out on March 3rd, 2012. New manga chapters will be released in Nov., so you will be quite busy soon ~ :)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: With many cunning plans! (Edmund Blackadder)

How's it going Josef? :^_^ I just found out that the new movie "Liar Game" would come out on March 3rd, 2012. New manga chapters will be released in Nov., so you will be quite busy soon ~ :)
Oh you guys Liar Game fans? Awesome news :fan I have something to look forward too :blai
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: With many cunning plans! (Edmund Blackadder)

How's it going Josef? :^_^ I just found out that the new movie "Liar Game" would come out on March 3rd, 2012. New manga chapters will be released in Nov., so you will be quite busy soon ~ :)
Pretty good mikkih! How are you? :)

Yeah not this week but hopefully we will have it sooner rather then wait till the end of the month, I really want it NOW!
The movie is far away. D:
Let's hope the manga has a descent run while we wait for it, I can not wait to discuss the newest chapters!

Oh you guys Liar Game fans? Awesome news :fan I have something to look forward too :blai
Yeah, I am also a moderator of that section as well. One of my favorite series which I tend to forget because of the long hiatus. Come, visit and discuss the chapters. :)
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

/me pokes Josef

Liar Game new movie is so far away. Wait, new movie or new TV-series episodes? Seems like considering the status of the manga, we won't get a third season of the drama and get a movie instead?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

/me pokes Josef

Liar Game new movie is so far away. Wait, new movie or new TV-series episodes? Seems like considering the status of the manga, we won't get a third season of the drama and get a movie instead?
Hey phio! :)

It is a movie. It was a news along with the return. It seems so, there were rumors of the new season of the drama I think? But not likely now.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Cool link. Thanks! So it would be a prequel? And without Nao-chan? As annoying as she is for being too pure, a Liar Game without her would be somehow different from usual. XD I'm quite expecting for a new season of the TV-series since I feel the tense more than the movie. Oh, well~

And why do I feel like I don't know this episode zero? -_-;
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: With many cunning plans! (Edmund Blackadder)

Pretty good mikkih! How are you? :)

Yeah not this week but hopefully we will have it sooner rather then wait till the end of the month, I really want it NOW!
The movie is far away. D:
Let's hope the manga has a descent run while we wait for it, I can not wait to discuss the newest chapters!



Yeah, I am also a moderator of that section as well. One of my favorite series which I tend to forget because of the long hiatus. Come, visit and discuss the chapters. :)
yeah expect me in there soon :) I just read the manga, so awesome. THe live drama was kinda weird i suppose. I mean Yokoya was :fail. Still looking forward to the movie tho :hip
 
Top