- Joined
- Feb 12, 2010
- Messages
- 1,710
- Reaction score
- 1,371
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!
Spoiler:

* edit: Hi, lawlett-kun
The movie is based on the story of music chair that you are probably familiar with. Who knows which one will be more annoying to you, Yuu Shinomiya or Nao ?Cool link. Thanks! So it would be a prequel? And without Nao-chan? As annoying as she is for being too pure, a Liar Game without her would be somehow different from usual. XD I'm quite expecting for a new season of the TV-series since I feel the tense more than the movie. Oh, well~
And why do I feel like I don't know this episode zero?![]()
Spoiler:
Mikako Tabe will play the role of Yuu, who is a model student type of a person.
Don't forget about LG!!!One of my favorite series which I tend to forget because of the long hiatus. Come, visit and discuss the chapters.![]()

* edit: Hi, lawlett-kun

Last edited:
. Still looking forward to the movie tho

Congratulations! ^^
I wish you a fast recovery!
Have a good rest. And keep your spirits up! I've noticed that whenever I'm cold, if I laugh and feel happy, I feel better. ^^ But that's obvious, I guess. 

