Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Cool link. Thanks! So it would be a prequel? And without Nao-chan? As annoying as she is for being too pure, a Liar Game without her would be somehow different from usual. XD I'm quite expecting for a new season of the TV-series since I feel the tense more than the movie. Oh, well~

And why do I feel like I don't know this episode zero? -_-;
The movie is based on the story of music chair that you are probably familiar with. Who knows which one will be more annoying to you, Yuu Shinomiya or Nao ? :eyeroll Spoiler:
Mikako Tabe will play the role of Yuu, who is a model student type of a person.


One of my favorite series which I tend to forget because of the long hiatus. Come, visit and discuss the chapters. :)
Don't forget about LG!!!:mad

* edit: Hi, lawlett-kun :^_^
 
Last edited:

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Cool link. Thanks! So it would be a prequel? And without Nao-chan? As annoying as she is for being too pure, a Liar Game without her would be somehow different from usual. XD I'm quite expecting for a new season of the TV-series since I feel the tense more than the movie. Oh, well~

And why do I feel like I don't know this episode zero? -_-;
You are welcomed. :)
I hate it when they do such things. They do not follow the manga! They can not go wrong if they follow the manga. I mean Nao IS my favorite character, probably my favorite female as well. The drama was so-so, movies tend to lift my spirit up more, hope it is not a disappointment like Gantz.

yeah expect me in there soon :) I just read the manga, so awesome. THe live drama was kinda weird i suppose. I mean Yokoya was :fail. Still looking forward to the movie tho :hip
Yeah it's a bit dead now. The chapter will spark the discussion immediately. Did you read it in a few days? Yokoya is a character you can not act out good no matter how hard any actor tries, he is just a little sneak! Those are the hardest, it's like acting out Orochimaru. Though indeed the movie should be exciting!

The movie is based on the story of music chair that you are probably familiar with. Who knows which one will be more annoying to you, Yuu Shinomiya or Nao ? :eyeroll Spoiler:
Mikako Tabe will play the role of Yuu, who is a model student type of a person.


Don't forget about LG!!!:mad
Thanks for the further info mikkih~
The musical chairs arc was awesome though a bit dragged. Should be good though.

I try not to! Even had a signature about it, but the hiatus go uber long.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

The best arc was still where they had to trade/smuggle w/e...awesome stuff

And does it really return in November?:notrust
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

The best arc was still where they had to trade/smuggle w/e...awesome stuff

And does it really return in November?:notrust
yes smuggling was awesome. I loved Nao at the end. And yes it does. Like at the end me thinks
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

My favorite was when they had the "sickness", I loved the trade one but it seems that the sickness and the watches thing took it another level. Probably the musical chairs arc was a let down because of the break after and it was weird that Harimoto did not achieve much in it. IN the smuggling one Nao was noticed by the masked men as a potential great player right?

Yup November, I hope we do not wait too long!
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Yup November, I hope we do not wait too long!
I know that Kaitani-san said that he started working on his manuscript a few days ago, but he seems busy sponsoring his mahjong event this weekend. We may need to wait a bit longer ...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

I know that Kaitani-san said that he started working on his manuscript a few days ago, but he seems busy sponsoring his mahjong event this weekend. We may need to wait a bit longer ...
It was September that he gathered the team for the new arc plans right? This is for the first chapter after the hiatus only?
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

It was September that he gathered the team for the new arc plans right? This is for the first chapter after the hiatus only?
My comment was simply based on ....." I am going to start writing Liar Game today" on Oct. 31st @his twitter .
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Awesome, I expect it to come sometime around the 15th. Usually it was bi-weekly or weekly previously?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

I do remember I translated one of his twitter posts...that the entire team met, and they approved of continuing Liar Game...but back then there wasn't a precise date, just rumors....

And yeah...Nao was remarked as a good player, because she sort of penetrated the essence of liar game, which is trust, not deception...screwing Liar Game and not screwing the players...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Yeah that was in September when they started to plan the new arc. At least that is what it said, it seems it was just to agree to continue, while story planning started now.

And they have gotten so far with that, Akiyama kind of had that figured out as well but lacked the skills to gain trust. He even asked Nao for help in the last game, she planned her whole tactic with her reaching to the heart of people. Akiyama vs Yokoya was kind of the first part of the manga, now it is more Nao vs Harimoto, that is what I expect in the next arc.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Hello! ^^

You're green now? :zomg Congratulations! ^^

How are you?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Hello~

Thank you. :)

I am a bit sick these days, did not prepare for the common cold that regularly hits so now I am drinking warm tea and eating soup. Pretty dull but still I hope to get better. :3
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Sleep well and rest~
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Aww, that's bad. :( I wish you a fast recovery! :hug Have a good rest. And keep your spirits up! I've noticed that whenever I'm cold, if I laugh and feel happy, I feel better. ^^ But that's obvious, I guess. :D
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Thanks mikkih~
I am trying to, sadly my late nights are still there, I am not used to getting early in bed. :D

Thanks Adorien~
Hugs for you two. ;3
Yeah unless there is nothing to be happy about? lol, I have got to think about something, school is not helping much, I hate my class room that is not inside the school but on the outskirts, I have a cold don't they understand? ;___;
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Laughing when I have a cold usually results in my head feeling like it's going to explode :imslow
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

It's like when you have to close your eyes when you sneeze. >.>



:D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Mmmm...more like when you try to hold your sneeze in :s
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LIAR GAME AND REAL RETURN IN NOVEMBER!

Ah yeah bad choice of wording, it happens during that "preparation stage" for the sneeze.
 
Top