- Joined
- Oct 13, 2008
- Messages
- 618
- Reaction score
- 556
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: With many cunning plans! (Edmund Blackadder)
Hrrrm, it's been awhile since I watched them.... But probably series 3 for me...!
Queenie is teh shiz. :3
And how can you not love Rik Mayall as Lord Flashheart? WOOF!
Got to be honest though, I really dislike the first season... I prefer Blackadder when he's conniving, not pathetic.
Blackadder is also the reason why I can't watch House- I love Hugh Laurie as the stupid prince too much. XD
Hrrrm, it's been awhile since I watched them.... But probably series 3 for me...!
Queenie is teh shiz. :3
And how can you not love Rik Mayall as Lord Flashheart? WOOF!
Got to be honest though, I really dislike the first season... I prefer Blackadder when he's conniving, not pathetic.

Blackadder is also the reason why I can't watch House- I love Hugh Laurie as the stupid prince too much. XD



How are you? Reading any interesting manga lately?

), Coulthard to stfu and some of the F1 hotties. 
I just found out that the new movie "Liar Game" would come out on March 3rd, 2012. New manga chapters will be released in Nov., so you will be quite busy soon ~
I have something to look forward too 

. Still looking forward to the movie tho