The Bravery

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Ever17! :wtfzomgcryingscry

DID YOU WATCH ONE PIECE EPISODE 522 YET!? :wtf

Thoughts!? :zomg
I'm all hype up now for the new world! But why didn't they animate rayleigh tears :headscratch But still a great episode.

Nura is like :zomg all you want in one pack, slight comedy, very good action, amazing and unique art and character development! Everyone from the nura clan got awesome backstrories I can't wait for Tsurara's and the rest. I always wonder what happened to Setsura though...
Setsura? As in tsurara's mother? I wonder who did she married to.


Why do you ask?
Just curious :eyeroll
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ever17! :wtfzomgcryingscry

I'm all hype up now for the new world! But why didn't they animate rayleigh tears :headscratch But still a great episode.
Didn't they show his tears before the flashback? It was only a short scene but I'm sure I saw them :headscratch
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ever17! :wtfzomgcryingscry

Setsura? As in tsurara's mother? I wonder who did she married to.
yeah i mean she wasn't romantically involved with anyone when Rikuo's father was around, and then she just vanished :/ and I think Tsurara isn't much older than Rikuo it was said she's on of the youngest :D
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Ever17! :wtfzomgcryingscry

Zeeelx results back yet?

Are you getting a job over the break? :XD Mum's forcing me to go out of the house, won't let me lounge around all holidays. :rofl
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Ever17! :wtfzomgcryingscry

Aww. I just realized I'm not an otaku although I claim to be one :(
I went to anime festival asia held here yesterday and I couldn't bear to buy anything there. I'm not interested in anime merchandise I guess..I never was. All those accessories and stuff..buying figures is also not my thing :sweat I believe the money could be used elsewhere..
and I didn't go for FLOW's concert because of my stupid pride.
Yesterday felt so dead although its an ANIME EXPOOOO.
Oh grief.. but the good news is that I bought 2 anime posters, one detective conan and one fullmetal alchemist movie one. Cos that's the only thing that I can afford to buy :rofl


I won't answer till you give me your real motive behind asking.
I think we should drop this..I have no idea why I asked anyway..


Didn't they show his tears before the flashback? It was only a short scene but I'm sure I saw them :headscratch
I wasn't sure :headscratch maybe a little rewatch is in order :p

yeah i mean she wasn't romantically involved with anyone when Rikuo's father was around, and then she just vanished :/ and I think Tsurara isn't much older than Rikuo it was said she's on of the youngest :D
So..you support tsuraraxrikuo? :lmao I kindda lean towards that too.
I hope the author covers it sometimes.


Zeeelx results back yet?
Nope, it's the 16th of next month.
Are you getting a job over the break? :XD Mum's forcing me to go out of the house, won't let me lounge around all holidays. :rofl
Can't find one..except for mcdonalds..I don't want to work there knowing how it usually goes. I help my relatives out sometimes tho.
Mum's been complaining about me too so I thought about doing volunteer work for experience. So are you going to look for one?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

If it were me, I didn't think I would buy lots of anime merchandises as well. I think I'm more interested towards manga merchandise, but again I can be very picky and in the end didn't buy anything. :P

At least you can go to visit the expo! How was it? Interesting anime you saw? XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

If it were me, I didn't think I would buy lots of anime merchandises as well. I think I'm more interested towards manga merchandise, but again I can be very picky and in the end didn't buy anything. :P

At least you can go to visit the expo! How was it? Interesting anime you saw? XD
Manga merchandise? Like volume and artbooks? Yeah yeah that's like me too :XD

Not very interesting because we were packed like sardines and most of them were selling otaku merchandise.
i spotted some visual novels( saw steins;gate ) but its useless because I can't read japanese :sweat
Oh and I saw and heard LiSa who sang fate/zero themesong. Also dannychoo
and his funny antics :lmao and also uh, flow appearence and chiwa saito voice acting for us on stage.
Tons of anime stuff were there, I could recognize most of it but some of them..uh no :lmao
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ever17! :wtfzomgcryingscry

I think we should drop this..I have no idea why I asked anyway..
:cheez

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Oh and I saw and heard LiSa who sang fate/zero themesong. Also dannychoo
and his funny antics :lmao and also uh, flow appearence and chiwa saito voice acting for us on stage.
Tons of anime stuff were there, I could recognize most of it but some of them..uh no :lmao
:wtf

Damn you, Zel. I want to go there!
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ever17! :wtfzomgcryingscry

So..you support tsuraraxrikuo? :lmao I kindda lean towards that too.
I hope the author covers it sometimes.
yes, yes i do glad you agree :XD yeah i wanna know, but he seems the type to cover each character which is important in due time.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ever17! :wtfzomgcryingscry

Aww. I just realized I'm not an otaku although I claim to be one :(
I went to anime festival asia held here yesterday and I couldn't bear to buy anything there. I'm not interested in anime merchandise I guess..I never was. All those accessories and stuff..buying figures is also not my thing :sweat I believe the money could be used elsewhere..
and I didn't go for FLOW's concert because of my stupid pride.
Yesterday felt so dead although its an ANIME EXPOOOO.
Oh grief.. but the good news is that I bought 2 anime posters, one detective conan and one fullmetal alchemist movie one. Cos that's the only thing that I can afford to buy :rofl
:XD sounds like fun, I wish there would be something like this hear too :arf
maybe I should visit Indonesia, this way I can see phio, yuki and you too :amuse
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

...but..but..I'm not from..indonesia..:confused
maybe its the flag :rofl
Damn you, Zel. I want to go there!
You're like the only person on the net that I know that watches fatezero <_<
and she was singing the themesong..must go download now..

yes, yes i do glad you agree yeah i wanna know, but he seems the type to cover each character which is important in due time.
I just read dc up to the part where Ai appeared :zomg she's so cool but her sister died in a sad way :( but its hard to remember characters in detective conan so I needed to read back.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

...but..but..I'm not from..indonesia..:confused
maybe its the flag :rofl

You're like the only person on the net that I know that watches fatezero <_<
and she was singing the themesong..must go download now..
But you are near enough. :XD

What? I know many people watch Fate/Zero but they do not seem that excited to talk about it. Meh. -_-; Though I tried to make the Fate/Zero thread alive here, it doesn't work.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

...but..but..I'm not from..indonesia..:confused
maybe its the flag :rofl
well I could still visit you, Singapore is not that far away :XD
but I have to say that I just assumed you would be from there taking a short glimpse at your flag :rofl
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

Yay I finally found a job! Temp Full-time job that involves me cleaning a rather empty condominium for a month :blink
No idea how to go about it tho..this is my first time working :XD


I'm planning the read the visual novel of fate/stay instead of watching the anime tho but eh..procrastinating got in the way and I forgotten about it but I'll get it one day :lmao I just realized how great the opening song is.

well I could still visit you, Singapore is not that far away
but I have to say that I just assumed you would be from there taking a short glimpse at your flag
You have to tell me when you come to sg, if ever :lmao there's more to singapore than what people tell you and I know where is fabulous and where is..money-sucking..
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

You have to tell me when you come to sg, if ever :lmao there's more to singapore than what people tell you and I know where is fabulous and where is..money-sucking..
It's too bad that I know you after I went to singapore... but well, I had some other help... Singapore is the first and only country I visited outside of Indonesia until now... :scry
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

It's too bad that I know you after I went to singapore... but well, I had some other help... Singapore is the first and only country I visited outside of Indonesia until now... :scry
Really? Perhaps you share the same dream as me? I want to travel the entire world.
But there's really nothing here right :sweat and there's no one living in sg that I talk to on mh except for saladesu but she's now in uni :crying I miss talking to her at her thread..

I never visited indonesia tho, maybe one day I'll go over :p
No wait, I will go there one day.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

Really? Perhaps you share the same dream as me? I want to travel the entire world.
But there's really nothing here right :sweat and there's no one living in sg that I talk to on mh except for saladesu but she's now in uni :crying I miss talking to her at her thread..

I never visited indonesia tho, maybe one day I'll go over :p
No wait, I will go there one day.
Expensive but yeah, if only i could become like filthy rich and do this every year :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

Really? Perhaps you share the same dream as me? I want to travel the entire world.
But there's really nothing here right :sweat and there's no one living in sg that I talk to on mh except for saladesu but she's now in uni :crying I miss talking to her at her thread..

I never visited indonesia tho, maybe one day I'll go over :p
No wait, I will go there one day.
Well, I don't to travel the entire world, but I want to visit at least Japan and Europe.
Oh, don't say that, I really envy Singapore coz it's really easy to travel everywhere there, unlike here. :oh

You will?

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Expensive but yeah, if only i could become like filthy rich and do this every year :XD
Go to indonesia. You will find many things are cheap here (only works for foreigners).
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

I want to travel the whole world after I finish Uni but my parents say I'm crazy and should wait... but then again after I become a millionaire I can't leave my company for 1 year to travel the world...
 
Top