Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I never realized how negative my thread sounded D:

I never realized how negative my thread sounded D:


Drinking?so KD when u becomin a green? You ve been doing "you-know-what" for a while now![]()
![]()

YES YOU DID 'SIR! YOU ALWAYS GAVE ME UP!I DID NOTHING, MA'AM
so KD when u becomin a green? You ve been doing "you-know-what" for a while now![]()
![]()

Can't Underage...Drinking?![]()

bunnyI see... SO YOU SOLD ME FOR SMOKES?I DID NOT GIVE YOU UP, I SOLD YOU!
DIFFERENCE.
bunny



You... you... YOU WHORE!Not for smokes, dummy, for money!![]()

He sold you for baby formula![]()

But I doubt my parents will let me >__>Did you lie about your age when you registered?Kdowns U still underage???
lol When I turn 18 I'll be able to hit the pubsBut I doubt my parents will let me >__>


You have to be 21 in the states to drink and purchase alcohol ... legallyKdowns U still underage???
lol When I turn 18 I'll be able to hit the pubsBut I doubt my parents will let me >__>
He probably didDid you lie about your age when you registered?![]()

...keep telling yourself that.I'm not a whore, I'm just sexually free!![]()

Gonna give you a second report in a few days.that's why you still are a boyYou have to be 21 in the states to drink and purchase alcohol ... legally



ah I see, I hope she teached you some german?My mom is german, dad is american xD
U MUST PLAY MOAR SKYRIM!
I AM NOT A BOY!!!
And I think I should start procrastinating with my thread D:
you are way more awesome now that I know that you are half-german 



Ja, Sprechen zie deutsch.... Oh god I butchered that so badly. Wait you didn't know I was half german?ah I see, I hope she teached you some german?you are way more awesome now that I know that you are half-german
I WILL, BE PATIENT
read my response in Nao's thread regarding the boy matter
you should not KD, boy threads are so rare here![]()
