Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

NEVER GONNA LET YOU GO

GONNA TAKE A GRENADE FOR YOU

GONNA LET YOU SMOKE WEED


OH YEAH YEAH YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! \m/
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

... M3J Y U TROLL SO MUCH
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I DID NOTHING, MA'AM
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

so KD when u becomin a green? You ve been doing "you-know-what" for a while now :oh :gar
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I DID NOT GIVE YOU UP, I SOLD YOU!

DIFFERENCE.

:smokebunny
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I DID NOT GIVE YOU UP, I SOLD YOU!

DIFFERENCE.

:smokebunny
I see... SO YOU SOLD ME FOR SMOKES? :gwah
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Not for smokes, dummy, for money! :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

He sold you for baby formula :coolstory
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Kdowns U still underage???

lol When I turn 18 I'll be able to hit the pubs :XD But I doubt my parents will let me >__>
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Kdowns U still underage???

lol When I turn 18 I'll be able to hit the pubs :XD But I doubt my parents will let me >__>
Did you lie about your age when you registered? :pwnge
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I'm not a whore, I'm just sexually free! :gwah
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Kdowns U still underage???

lol When I turn 18 I'll be able to hit the pubs :XD But I doubt my parents will let me >__>
You have to be 21 in the states to drink and purchase alcohol ... legally

Did you lie about your age when you registered? :pwnge
He probably did :hee

I'm not a whore, I'm just sexually free! :gwah
...keep telling yourself that.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I see you made some good connections KD :hurr

oh and a very honest and interesting post in the "25 or 50 facts about you" thread, I was quite impressed :thumbs so one or both of your parents are german?

btw I started playing Skyrim a bit, it was good but nothing awesome yet :p Gonna give you a second report in a few days.

You have to be 21 in the states to drink and purchase alcohol ... legally
that's why you still are a boy :derp
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

My mom is german, dad is american xD

U MUST PLAY MOAR SKYRIM! :arf

I AM NOT A BOY!!! :crying


And I think I should start procrastinating with my thread D:
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

My mom is german, dad is american xD

U MUST PLAY MOAR SKYRIM! :arf

I AM NOT A BOY!!! :crying


And I think I should start procrastinating with my thread D:
ah I see, I hope she teached you some german? :3c you are way more awesome now that I know that you are half-german :derp

I WILL, BE PATIENT :arf

read my response in Nao's thread regarding the boy matter :cookiehand

you should not KD, boy threads are so rare here :teehee
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

ah I see, I hope she teached you some german? :3c you are way more awesome now that I know that you are half-german :derp

I WILL, BE PATIENT :arf

read my response in Nao's thread regarding the boy matter :cookiehand

you should not KD, boy threads are so rare here :teehee
Ja, Sprechen zie deutsch.... Oh god I butchered that so badly. Wait you didn't know I was half german? :gwah

READING!

... I feel so popular now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top