The Bravery

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

Zelx results out yet?

Playing the waiting game :darn

Got a job?
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

Go to indonesia. You will find many things are cheap here (only works for foreigners).
why not, someday i might visit you guys when i have enough cash that is :D
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

Well, I don't to travel the entire world, but I want to visit at least Japan and Europe.
Japan is a must. One day I'm going to live there for at least a month!
But why europe?
I'm interested in venice tho.

Oh, don't say that, I really envy Singapore coz it's really easy to travel everywhere there, unlike here. :oh
It's because we are small! and yes, the trains are convenient. But then the people here always take things for granted. How did you like singapore?

You will?
Yep. I never been to Indonesia. My dream is to travel the entire world after all :D

Go to indonesia. You will find many things are cheap here (only works for foreigners).
Really? The only things I will spend alot on in indonesia is the delicious food :drool

I want to travel the whole world after I finish Uni but my parents say I'm crazy and should wait...
My mum didn't call me crazy, she just laughed at me for a while :XD
but then again after I become a millionaire I can't leave my company for 1 year to travel the world...
Eh, I thought of this too. The lack of time..and then maybe when I'm old I don't have the energy to travel around anymore but when I'm young if I don't work like hell, I won't have the money.


Zelx results out yet?

Playing the waiting game :darn
16TH OF NEXT MONTH! How many times have you asked me :bored
the waiting game is cruel :oh

Got a job?
A cleaner at an apartment :eyeroll Eh, the pay is very low but its all about experience.


why not, someday i might visit you guys when i have enough cash that is :D
Same for me, but I'm not sure if anyone of you wants to see me.
I'll go see you too rave!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

Japan is a must. One day I'm going to live there for at least a month!
But why europe?
I'm interested in venice tho.
I won't live in Japan that long, I think. :worrybunny I can't eat seafood and Japan is all about seafood.
Europe because it has a lot of interesting countries like England, Norway, Swiss, Italy, France, and so on. :cheez

It's because we are small! and yes, the trains are convenient. But then the people here always take things for granted. How did you like singapore?
I pretty much like the MRT. If only we have it here, I won't have to worry about going to faraway places in the city. It also doesn't require much money. I also like Singapore because it's very clean and everything is organized. I don't like the people though... I found so many rude people and I have problems talking to them because their English is thick with accent.

Yep. I never been to Indonesia. My dream is to travel the entire world after all :D

Make it real! :D

Really? The only things I will spend alot on in indonesia is the delicious food :drool
Oh well, I think with 1 Singapore dollar you can get a plate of food. :XD There are many unique and delicious food here, and they are cheap!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

Wait, I thought you said that you've been to Indonesia before? To Jakarta or somewhere else, shopping with your mom? Or am I imagining things? :blink
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

I won't live in Japan that long, I think. :worrybunny I can't eat seafood and Japan is all about seafood.
A waste...seafood are awesome.

Europe because it has a lot of interesting countries like England, Norway, Swiss, Italy, France, and so on. :cheez
Have you posted in this thread in the general section about travelling?
And by the way, italy is beatiful, city of water, its on top of my destinations.




I pretty much like the MRT. If only we have it here, I won't have to worry about going to faraway places in the city. It also doesn't require much money.
aren't there trains over there? and yeah, it's cheap and I always fall asleep.
I also like Singapore because it's very clean and everything is organized.
Our highlight.

I don't like the people though... I found so many rude people and I have problems talking to them because their English is thick with accent.
So many?! I'm not one..but you're right. We aren't really all that friendly like the japanese
and our english is...haha.
not good and that's not accent, that's poor pronouncing.
Wait, where have you been in singapore?



Oh well, I think with 1 Singapore dollar you can get a plate of food. :XD There are many unique and delicious food here, and they are cheap!
I asked my mum and she said jakarta food are not really cheap :sweat
maybe its the other provinces :headscratch

Wait, I thought you said that you've been to Indonesia before? To Jakarta or somewhere else, shopping with your mom? Or am I imagining things? :blink
The big durian right? I went to what you guys call the capital or something. You remembered me telling you when you first joined mh :hurr
only for some time in jakarta and it was so long ago. I didn't have any freedom at all. A little while in jakarta and then all the way off back to malaysia..then back to sg.
Where i want to go if nobody's controlling me is north jakarta, where I can see the thousand islands. Where do you live in indonesia?


Make it real! :D
Uh-oh, my statement was I never been to indonesia before.. :fail Maybe I wasn't linking JK with Indonesia? I'm sorry.
But I forgetten the trip to jakarta anyway. If I remember correctly, there's this great park to walk in. I never took any photos since it was only a day..and it was spent..
phio_chan said:
shopping with your mom?
yeah :notrust
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

I asked my mum and she said jakarta food are not really cheap :sweat
maybe its the other provinces :headscratch
Indeed. :crying In general living cost in Jakarta is pretty high, being such a busy, packed capital city I guess.

The big durian right? I went to what you guys call the capital or something. You remembered me telling you when you first joined mh :hurr
only for some time in jakarta and it was so long ago. I didn't have any freedom at all. A little while in jakarta and then all the way off back to malaysia..then back to sg.
Where i want to go if nobody's controlling me is north jakarta, where I can see the thousand islands. Where do you live in indonesia?
Yes, you told me at the beginning. :hurr
It took me 2 seconds to understand what you meant by "thousand islands". XD Yes, it is located at north of Jakarta. Even I haven't been there. XD I myself is at Jakarta.

Uh-oh, my statement was I never been to indonesia before.. :fail Maybe I wasn't linking JK with Indonesia? I'm sorry.
But I forgetten the trip to jakarta anyway. If I remember correctly, there's this great park to walk in. I never took any photos since it was only a day..and it was spent..

yeah :notrust
There are lots of parks here. XD Well, you should visit us some time again soon~ And don't visit Jakarta. Check out Bali at least maybe, it's like the number one destination for tourists, but also check another places, like Yogyakarta. There are better places to see than Jakarta. XDDD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

A waste...seafood are awesome.
Can't be helped. :arf

Have you posted in this thread in the general section about travelling?
And by the way, italy is beatiful, city of water, its on top of my destinations.
Nope. :p
Haha, I actually want to visit Rome and Vatican rather than Venice.


aren't there trains over there? and yeah, it's cheap and I always fall asleep.
Meh, the trains are dirty. :s


Our highlight.
:super

So many?! I'm not one..but you're right. We aren't really all that friendly like the japanese
and our english is...haha.
not good and that's not accent, that's poor pronouncing.
Wait, where have you been in singapore?
Oh.. okay. :p
Umm, Chinatown, whatever-place-it-is-called-where-USS-is-located, Marina Bay and some other places I don't remember.


I asked my mum and she said jakarta food are not really cheap :sweat
maybe its the other provinces :headscratch
Ah, the food are quite cheap here, but I think it's because I live in an university complex (and you should know that college students here, especially those who live in boarding house, are poor) but the snacks are the ones that are expensive. We have Starbucks and Taiwan street snacks here so.. yeah. But we are all hungry college students so we don't really care. :p

Uh-oh, my statement was I never been to indonesia before.. :fail Maybe I wasn't linking JK with Indonesia? I'm sorry.
Haha. I don't live in Jakarta anyway. I don't want to live there, seeing that it's so crowded, it has lot of traffic and pollution, not to mention everything is expensive there.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

\
There are lots of parks here. XD Well, you should visit us some time again soon~ And don't visit Jakarta. Check out Bali at least maybe, it's like the number one destination for tourists, but also check another places, like Yogyakarta. There are better places to see than Jakarta. XDDD
If you like beaches, visit Bali or Lombok. If you like historical places, visit Yogyakarta and Surabaya.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

Spam? Spam?! SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!




:hug
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

I think Adi-chan's post above me is one of the spammest spam I've seen besides Gary's "..." post. :hurr
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

Nope. :p
Haha, I actually want to visit Rome and Vatican rather than Venice.
Rome? Is it because you like historical sites?
but putting that aside, I believe rome is real pretty.

I don't really know about vatican :sweat
but after googling it..I can say that I love those houses.




Meh, the trains are dirty. :s
Do you know that in sg we can't eat, drink, or bring strongly smelling things into the train?
We can't even take our medication(if we have them) on train!
and not even plain water.
So Extreme :notrust



Oh.. okay. :p
Umm, Chinatown, whatever-place-it-is-called-where-USS-is-located, Marina Bay and some other places I don't remember.
USS as in universalstudios?! Wow, did you went last year or the year before?
Do you know..that I've never been to the USS? Because..:scry I'm a cheapie and I can't bear to use the money to play there.
That's located in sentosa btw, our man-made beach :p loads of tourists there.
Marina bay is quite beautiful at night but besides that and shopping, really nothing much.
Tbh most of singapore attractions are shopping centers :fail
Are you interested in going to china?



Ah, the food are quite cheap here, but I think it's because I live in an university complex (and you should know that college students here, especially those who live in boarding house, are poor) but the snacks are the ones that are expensive.
Like a dorm? I always wanted to live in a dorm..but I don't think I'll even make it to uni :bored



We have Starbucks
:o

and Taiwan street snacks here so.. yeah.
:wtf

But we are all hungry college students so we don't really care. :p
Like I would care if I can spend my money on taiwan street snacks and starbucks!
Eh..on second thought..it is expensive.

Haha. I don't live in Jakarta anyway. I don't want to live there, seeing that it's so crowded, it has lot of traffic and pollution, not to mention everything is expensive there.
Yeah the traffic..is not good and the pollution. Singapore have them too but not so much.
I'm right in saying that the things there aren't cheap although a little cheaper than sg.
Wait, where do you live anyway?

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------


If you like beaches, visit Bali or Lombok. If you like historical places, visit Yogyakarta and Surabaya.
My mum suggested bali once but she dropped that idea because she was busy. I don't really like beaches either but when I have a chance, why not?


Spam? Spam?! SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!
wait what why :o


:hug

I think Adi-chan's post above me is one of the spammest spam I've seen besides Gary's "..." post. :hurr
I didn't know ado turned into a spammerxz!
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

:XD Sorry bro...haven't been on for ages :rofl

But yeah it is cruel huh. But somehow even though your exams finished earlier, I get my results 2 days before...or have we gone through this? :crying

Also how many hours a day is the cleaning? I got a job at the local asian Mart, they want me for 11 hrs a day, 6 days a week Q_____Q

And as for the thread title...
I thought it said "I want to look towards the future more than to the post" :XD I was like :gwah WAAAT?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

Where were you? I assume your holidays started or something but you still got to school :headscratch
oh and mine is differently, its those kind of major exam that decides whether you live or die :rofl no really, its those that takes a looong time to mark because it gets sent over to the uk or something.

Also how many hours a day is the cleaning? I got a job at the local asian Mart, they want me for 11 hrs a day, 6 days a week Q_____Q
8 hours of cleaning <_< Sigh..5 days in and I'm tired. So much for perseverance. I'm just going to work for a month and get that 800 dollars..if I last a month that is.
I should consider doing your kind of job, you know like those in fastfood restaurents etc :XD
But 11 hrs a day :o that's..alot. Is it worth it?

The money I mean :derp
Oh mine is 7 days per week..which is the entire week..but I get half the day off during weekeneds.

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

I thought it said "I want to look towards the future more than to the post" I was like WAAAT?
The first thought that came to me was "post office" but then we are in a forum so I think its a forum post
never mind...:fail
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

Rome? Is it because you like historical sites?
but putting that aside, I believe rome is real pretty.

I don't really know about vatican :sweat
but after googling it..I can say that I love those houses.
Yeah, I like everything related to history. If I will ever have my own trip, I'll be sure to go to historical places rather than amusement parks. :XD
Well, I want to see St. Peter's Basilica and other churches there. They are beautiful buildings. :wtf

Do you know that in sg we can't eat, drink, or bring strongly smelling things into the train?
We can't even take our medication(if we have them) on train!
and not even plain water.
So Extreme :notrust
Haha, but it ensures the cleanliness, no? Here, people can even bring rooster into the train. :fail

USS as in universalstudios?! Wow, did you went last year or the year before?
Do you know..that I've never been to the USS? Because..:scry I'm a cheapie and I can't bear to use the money to play there.
That's located in sentosa btw, our man-made beach :p loads of tourists there.
Marina bay is quite beautiful at night but besides that and shopping, really nothing much.
Tbh most of singapore attractions are shopping centers :fail
Are you interested in going to china?
Yep, that USS. I believe I went there this year's March/April. :D And I didn't pay, my sisters paid for me. :cheez
Oh yeah, sentosa. Haha. :sweat
I stayed in Marina Bay Hotel so I didn't really go around the place but rather inside the hotel. It was very big and it was the first time I've ever stayed in such luxurious hotel so I did an exploration (but even then, I didn't manage to visit all the places inside the hotel). It's too bad that I was not of legal age to get into the casino. :(
Haha, my friends who've been to sg before said that I can buy many beautiful clothes but when I managed to go there, I didn't even buy a single thing. :lmao
Oh no. I don't want to go to China because it means I have to be able to talk a bit of Chinese. And I hate Chinese language. :notrust

Like a dorm? I always wanted to live in a dorm..but I don't think I'll even make it to uni :bored
Umm, no. We call it boarding house. Actually we just kinda rent a room in a house, but there are many houses like that here, so it becomes somewhat like a uni complex. :sweat

:o


:wtf


Like I would care if I can spend my money on taiwan street snacks and starbucks!
Eh..on second thought..it is expensive.
Haha. I usually end up buying the snacks every week but I still don't want to buy Starbucks except if suddenly there's discount. :sweat

Yeah the traffic..is not good and the pollution. Singapore have them too but not so much.
I'm right in saying that the things there aren't cheap although a little cheaper than sg.
Wait, where do you live anyway?
Uh, I don't know. 1 sg dollar there is 7000 rupiah and with that amount of money I can buy a plate of food here, but I don't know about the prices in Jakarta. I never live there for long and when I go there, it's always my family who pays for my food. I live in Surabaya, ofc. :cheez

My mum suggested bali once but she dropped that idea because she was busy. I don't really like beaches either but when I have a chance, why not?
I don't like beach so I don't want to go to Bali though it's quite near.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

Uh, I don't know. 1 sg dollar there is 7000 rupiah and with that amount of money I can buy a plate of food here, but I don't know about the prices in Jakarta. I never live there for long and when I go there, it's always my family who pays for my food. I live in Surabaya, ofc. :cheez
Prices in Jakarta? Almost twice that amount, for the cheapest ones. :hee

Painful, indeed. :scry
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

Haha Zelx the moneyz is totally not worth it. It is totally exhausting. I had to carry a whole CRATELOAD of goods from the loading bay to the front.

:crying Muscal cramps everywhere...so heavy

I'm just doing this job to tide me over till I get an offer at some tutoring place; that's like the ideal job for a newly graduated student like me :XD What about you? Gonna tutor any family friends and stuff for some pocket change?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

Yeah, I like everything related to history. If I will ever have my own trip, I'll be sure to go to historical places rather than amusement parks. :XD
History for me, is interesting at best. I never really go deeply into it.
The only history I know is the singapore one where we were under japanese rule and torture etc..and how we got our freedom.
Oh and the qinshihuang too :s

Well, I want to see St. Peter's Basilica and other churches there. They are beautiful buildings. :wtf
One thing about classic chruches is that they are beautiful :wtf you are right.. esp chruches in rome and those kinds of countries.



Haha, but it ensures the cleanliness, no? Here, people can even bring rooster into the train. :fail
I guess :XD
Rooster? A steam-engine train? I never took one before.



Yep, that USS. I believe I went there this year's March/April. :D And I didn't pay, my sisters paid for me. :cheez
I want a sister that pays for me too..

I stayed in Marina Bay Hotel so I didn't really go around the place but rather inside the hotel. It was very big and it was the first time I've ever stayed in such luxurious hotel so I did an exploration (but even then, I didn't manage to visit all the places inside the hotel).
Damn, our govt really did a great job on Marina Bay sands :blink
I bet they get their money from all the impressed tourists like you. My mum would kill me if I ever stay there for even a night.

It's too bad that I was not of legal age to get into the casino. :(
Gambling is bad :bored ! Our casino is new tho, we had a "no gambling" rule in sg until we decided we need more money from tourism.

Haha, my friends who've been to sg before said that I can buy many beautiful clothes but when I managed to go there, I didn't even buy a single thing. :lmao
Eh..sg clothes..is so-so. I've seen better but it certainly is uh, "up to date". Best clothes are in hong kong and japan in the asian. Maybe taiwan too.

Oh no. I don't want to go to China because it means I have to be able to talk a bit of Chinese. And I hate Chinese language. :notrust
Aren't you interested in chinese history? I do know that you and phio learn chinese or something :p
I learn chinese too, it's my worst subject.


Haha. I usually end up buying the snacks every week but I still don't want to buy Starbucks except if suddenly there's discount. :sweat
Starbucks is always expensive huh. The last time I drank it was around the start of this year. It's just that I don't really have the time or leisure to sit there and drink. Best if I spend the afternoon with the friend on starbucks tho. But I know people who drink them everyday..ouch.


Uh, I don't know. 1 sg dollar there is 7000 rupiah and with that amount of money I can buy a plate of food here, but I don't know about the prices in Jakarta. I never live there for long and when I go there, it's always my family who pays for my food.
That's alot of food :o
one plate of chicken rice here is like 3 plates there..
I think sg needs to lower the prices when I look at jakarta <_<

I live in Surabaya, ofc. :cheez
isn't that populated too? Is surabaya and jakarta close? I was under the impression that you and phio go to the same uni or something..correct me if I'm wrong.


I don't like beach so I don't want to go to Bali though it's quite near.
You should tho, the beach there are probably way prettier than in sentosa.

Prices in Jakarta? Almost twice that amount, for the cheapest ones. :hee
So its not much of a difference :p

Painful, indeed. :scry
Prices are Painful indeed :scry

Haha Zelx the moneyz is totally not worth it.
What's the pay anyway?

It is totally exhausting. I had to carry a whole CRATELOAD of goods from the loading bay to the front.
:jawdrop

:crying Muscal cramps everywhere...so heavy
No baka! I call this the time-skip training! You'll have 8 packs soon enough!

I'm just doing this job to tide me over till I get an offer at some tutoring place;
I think you'll only get paid if you do it after a certain amount of time or something.
Mine was 3 days. I'm at the 5th day of the job and ugh..
it is exhausting :sweat I'm so tired right now I don't have time for anything but typing this.
I'm not sure if its even worth the pay, I have to go every single day.

that's like the ideal job for a newly graduated student like me :XD
Graduated? Eh, I assumed you and Icei were in the same level or something :fail I'm sorry but that means you are out of school? I think icei have one more year or something.

assuming again :3c

What about you? Gonna tutor any family friends and stuff for some pocket change?
They don't think I qualify :crying
actually..I don't think I qualify too..better not ruin their child's education :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

History for me, is interesting at best. I never really go deeply into it.
The only history I know is the singapore one where we were under japanese rule and torture etc..and how we got our freedom.
Oh and the qinshihuang too :s
I really love history which is why I want to visit historical places.
I know quite a lot about world history but if someone asks me about Indonesian history... :oh


One thing about classic chruches is that they are beautiful :wtf you are right.. esp chruches in rome and those kinds of countries.
That's why...go to the churches!! :wtf

I guess :XD
Rooster? A steam-engine train? I never took one before.
Yep. That male chicken (that sounds weird :oh).
I have never taken one too but I see it quite a lot since I live near railways.

I want a sister that pays for me too..
:cheez

Damn, our govt really did a great job on Marina Bay sands :blink
I bet they get their money from all the impressed tourists like you. My mum would kill me if I ever stay there for even a night.
Haha. We managed to stay there for a night coz my sister got a voucher so we didn't have to pay full. :p
But yeah.. I'm quite impressed with the buildings and interiors. I particularly like the Sky Park and the I-don't-know-what-it-is-called where we can see a show of light and water. Inside and outside, the views are beautiful. :)

Gambling is bad :bored ! Our casino is new tho, we had a "no gambling" rule in sg until we decided we need more money from tourism.
I don't want to go there for gambling, I'm just curious. I know gambling is bad but watching people gambling is not bad, no? :oh

Eh..sg clothes..is so-so. I've seen better but it certainly is uh, "up to date". Best clothes are in hong kong and japan in the asian. Maybe taiwan too.
I don't really care about fashion anyway, so let's stop here.

Aren't you interested in chinese history? I do know that you and phio learn chinese or something :p
I learn chinese too, it's my worst subject.
Interested in the history doesn't mean I have to be interested in the language as well. :eyeroll
I used to learn chinese, but it always ended in failure so I don't want to learn it anymore.

Starbucks is always expensive huh. The last time I drank it was around the start of this year. It's just that I don't really have the time or leisure to sit there and drink. Best if I spend the afternoon with the friend on starbucks tho. But I know people who drink them everyday..ouch.
In order to be able to drink in Starbucks, my friend saves her money every month. :oh

That's alot of food :o
one plate of chicken rice here is like 3 plates there..
I think sg needs to lower the prices when I look at jakarta <_<
That's right! Singapore is so close but why is it that the exchange rate so high. :scry

isn't that populated too? Is surabaya and jakarta close? I was under the impression that you and phio go to the same uni or something..correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah, it is populated but not as crowded as Jakarta. We have traffic sometimes but you won't get stuck for hours in it.
And.. no. We don't go to the same uni, we don't even live in the same town. :eyeroll

You should tho, the beach there are probably way prettier than in sentosa.
Meh, I hate beach. There's no need for me to go there.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

Maybe I should make this thread into my journal or something.
Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself.
Anyway I overheard this while purchasing a box of fruits from the fruits stall just now.

Fruits seller: I saw you!
Random guy A: Saw me?
Fruits seller: Yes, hehe and your wife!
Random woman A: her wife?
Random guy A: Haha, you must have saw it wrongly.
Fruit seller: No, I saw you and your "wife" at the train station.
Random guy: Did you see it or someone else seen it?
Fruit seller: I saw it for sure.
Random guy: You've seen it wrongly! Haha!
Random woman A: Why did you go to the train station out of the sudden.
Me: Uh, ma'am. here's the money..
Fruit seller: To put it nicely, I say it's your "wife" but its actually your mistress!
Random guy A: Whatever she is ah..haha.
Fruit seller: Be more careful about your 2nd wife ah!

So..how do you expect me to believe that Marriage will last?
Ah, the society nowadays. oh by the way, that random guy and girl is china and no, I don't think they are husband and wife. What I can get is that they are speaking in public of that guy cheating on his wife :notrust





That's why...go to the churches!! :wtf
Beautiful ones only.

I have never taken one too but I see it quite a lot since I live near railways.
You should. I don't think I'll get a chance soon..


Haha. We managed to stay there for a night coz my sister got a voucher so we didn't have to pay full. :p
But yeah.. I'm quite impressed with the buildings and interiors. I particularly like the Sky Park and the I-don't-know-what-it-is-called where we can see a show of light and water. Inside and outside, the views are beautiful. :)
You fortunate girl :crying



I don't want to go there for gambling, I'm just curious. I know gambling is bad but watching people gambling is not bad, no? :oh
Are you sure you can resist :arf



I don't really care about fashion anyway, so let's stop here.
Me too, just wear what's comfortable right?


In order to be able to drink in Starbucks, my friend saves her money every month. :oh
Cool friend. Is that phio :lmao



Yeah, it is populated but not as crowded as Jakarta. We have traffic sometimes but you won't get stuck for hours in it.
And.. no. We don't go to the same uni, we don't even live in the same town. :eyeroll
:headscratch great..another one that I assumed wrongly. First it was baka and icei..
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

You guys sersiously think Im gonna read all this...? well i got nothing better to do for the next 30 mins so :hee

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Same for me, but I'm not sure if anyone of you wants to see me.
I'll go see you too rave!
haha that's cool, its a nice slow paced Island so swimming and summer is the best season for fun and relaxation not much to do thats local in winter :XD

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Maybe I should make this thread into my journal or something.
Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself.
Anyway I overheard this while purchasing a box of fruits from the fruits stall just now.

Fruits seller: I saw you!
Random guy A: Saw me?
Fruits seller: Yes, hehe and your wife!
Random woman A: her wife?
Random guy A: Haha, you must have saw it wrongly.
Fruit seller: No, I saw you and your "wife" at the train station.
Random guy: Did you see it or someone else seen it?
Fruit seller: I saw it for sure.
Random guy: You've seen it wrongly! Haha!
Random woman A: Why did you go to the train station out of the sudden.
Me: Uh, ma'am. here's the money..
Fruit seller: To put it nicely, I say it's your "wife" but its actually your mistress!
Random guy A: Whatever she is ah..haha.
Fruit seller: Be more careful about your 2nd wife ah!

So..how do you expect me to believe that Marriage will last?
Ah, the society nowadays. oh by the way, that random guy and girl is china and no, I don't think they are husband and wife. What I can get is that they are speaking in public of that guy cheating on his wife
If you do it the right way, yes

Do I believe i will last...No
Will I try to make it last...hell yes

so technically its not a question of belieing but trying at least for me it is
 
Top