Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.
Yeah, I like everything related to history. If I will ever have my own trip, I'll be sure to go to historical places rather than amusement parks.
History for me, is interesting at best. I never really go deeply into it.
The only history I know is the singapore one where we were under japanese rule and torture etc..and how we got our freedom.
Oh and the qinshihuang too
Well, I want to see St. Peter's Basilica and other churches there. They are beautiful buildings.
One thing about classic chruches is that they are beautiful

you are right.. esp chruches in rome and those kinds of countries.
Haha, but it ensures the cleanliness, no? Here, people can even bring rooster into the train.
I guess
Rooster? A steam-engine train? I never took one before.
Yep, that USS. I believe I went there this year's March/April.

And I didn't pay, my sisters paid for me.
I want a sister that pays for me too..
I stayed in Marina Bay Hotel so I didn't really go around the place but rather inside the hotel. It was very big and it was the first time I've ever stayed in such luxurious hotel so I did an exploration (but even then, I didn't manage to visit all the places inside the hotel).
Damn, our govt really did a great job on Marina Bay sands

I bet they get their money from all the impressed tourists like you. My mum would kill me if I ever stay there for even a night.
It's too bad that I was not of legal age to get into the casino.
Gambling is bad

! Our casino is new tho, we had a "no gambling" rule in sg until we decided we need more money from tourism.
Haha, my friends who've been to sg before said that I can buy many beautiful clothes but when I managed to go there, I didn't even buy a single thing.
Eh..sg clothes..is so-so. I've seen better but it certainly is uh, "up to date". Best clothes are in hong kong and japan in the asian. Maybe taiwan too.
Oh no. I don't want to go to China because it means I have to be able to talk a bit of Chinese. And I hate Chinese language.
Aren't you interested in chinese history? I do know that you and phio learn chinese or something

I learn chinese too, it's my worst subject.
Haha. I usually end up buying the snacks every week but I still don't want to buy Starbucks except if suddenly there's discount.
Starbucks is always expensive huh. The last time I drank it was around the start of this year. It's just that I don't really have the time or leisure to sit there and drink. Best if I spend the afternoon with the friend on starbucks tho. But I know people who drink them everyday..ouch.
Uh, I don't know. 1 sg dollar there is 7000 rupiah and with that amount of money I can buy a plate of food here, but I don't know about the prices in Jakarta. I never live there for long and when I go there, it's always my family who pays for my food.
That's alot of food

one plate of chicken rice here is like 3 plates there..
I think sg needs to lower the prices when I look at jakarta <_<
I live in Surabaya, ofc.
isn't that populated too? Is surabaya and jakarta close? I was under the impression that you and phio go to the same uni or something..correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't like beach so I don't want to go to Bali though it's quite near.
You should tho, the beach there are probably way prettier than in sentosa.
Prices in Jakarta? Almost twice that amount, for the cheapest ones.
So its not much of a difference
Painful, indeed.
Prices are Painful indeed
Haha Zelx the moneyz is totally not worth it.
What's the pay anyway?
It is totally exhausting. I had to carry a whole CRATELOAD of goods from the loading bay to the front.

Muscal cramps everywhere...so heavy
No baka! I call this the time-skip training! You'll have 8 packs soon enough!
I'm just doing this job to tide me over till I get an offer at some tutoring place;
I think you'll only get paid if you do it after a certain amount of time or something.
Mine was 3 days. I'm at the 5th day of the job and ugh..
it is exhausting

I'm so tired right now I don't have time for anything but typing this.
I'm not sure if its even worth the pay, I have to go every single day.
that's like the ideal job for a newly graduated student like me
Graduated? Eh, I assumed you and Icei were in the same level or something

I'm sorry but that means you are out of school? I think icei have one more year or something.
assuming again
What about you? Gonna tutor any family friends and stuff for some pocket change?
They don't think I qualify

actually..I don't think I qualify too..better not ruin their child's education
