Wedding in progress :D~ No longer a Christmas Cake

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

And that makes me a wimp because?...not denying I'm a wimp, but...
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

And that makes me a wimp because?...not denying I'm a wimp, but...
You settled for an off screen character with no lines whatsoever.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

You settled for an off screen character with no lines whatsoever.
But life isn't a TV show :gwah

...I'm beginning to worry about you Hamy
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

But life isn't a TV show :gwah

...I'm beginning to worry about you Hamy

Not in this world :gwah
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

when did I become a bby and why am I at his side. I like him but in a Jay and Silent Bob way, not an M3J and Koen way :gwah
That was a typo. :oh But I like the way you think, so it's fine. :hurr And you are at his side because... you are. :oh

Not Mil x Koen's way? Well, we never know... right, Ham-ham? :hip
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

That was a typo. :oh But I like the way you think, so it's fine. :hurr And you are at his side because... you are. :oh

Not Mil x Koen's way? Well, we never know... right, Ham-ham? :hip
Yes Phio_chan ;) I support the xi0 X Kaiten :E

On a side note xi0 is making me spam :_: look how much my post count has risen!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Ham-ham is indeed one of its kind; unique and.. strange. (Don't get me wrong, I love you Ham-ham. SURVIVAL STRATEGY FTW! :hi5) Which reminds me that I haven't watched the latest ep of Mawaru...

Congrats! So happy seeing you post more around here, thanks to Gary. :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

That was a typo. :oh But I like the way you think, so it's fine. :hurr And you are at his side because... you are. :oh

Not Mil x Koen's way? Well, we never know... right, Ham-ham? :hip
Leave me alone! :gwah
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

But life isn't a TV show :gwah

...I'm beginning to worry about you Hamy
Beginning to worry?

That was a typo. :oh But I like the way you think, so it's fine. :hurr And you are at his side because... you are. :oh

Not Mil x Koen's way? Well, we never know... right, Ham-ham? :hip
My first yaoi pairing. I am not sure whether I am honored or horrified.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

It's not your first :XD ........

...who can keep track anymore :bored
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Beginning to worry?



My first yaoi pairing. I am not sure whether I am honored or horrified.
At least he's the president. I still do not have a pairing since the start of my thread :(
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

*Passing by to show my new signature to Hamy.*
*Leaves happy that she isn't a reddie*
:toc
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

*Passing by to show my new signature to Hamy.*
*Leaves happy that she isn't a reddie*
:toc
Are Noah's supposed to make me jealous or something O.o I don't even like DGM enough to care XD
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

That's not the intention.
And who the hell gets jealous over a manga?
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

That's not the intention.
And who the hell gets jealous over a manga?
I dunno why else would you want to show off your new sig :E

Or perhaps you're trying to bully poor lil ol me! You BULLY!!!!
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Big mistake, Asclepius-chan. Very big.

What you should show to Ham-ham instead is...

:cuddle

:hurr
 
Top