Re: A Strategy for Survival!
And that makes me a wimp because?...not denying I'm a wimp, but...
And that makes me a wimp because?...not denying I'm a wimp, but...
You settled for an off screen character with no lines whatsoever.And that makes me a wimp because?...not denying I'm a wimp, but...
But life isn't a TV showYou settled for an off screen character with no lines whatsoever.

But life isn't a TV show
...I'm beginning to worry about you Hamy

Says who? You're not the creator..Not in this world![]()
I am in this thread.Says who? You're not the creator..
That was a typo.when did I become a bby and why am I at his side. I like him but in a Jay and Silent Bob way, not an M3J and Koen way![]()
But I like the way you think, so it's fine.
And you are at his side because... you are. 

Yes Phio_chanThat was a typo.But I like the way you think, so it's fine.
And you are at his side because... you are.
Not Mil x Koen's way? Well, we never know... right, Ham-ham?![]()
I support the xi0 X Kaiten :EYour existence trumps all logic and reasonI am in this thread.

) Which reminds me that I haven't watched the latest ep of Mawaru...
Leave me alone!That was a typo.But I like the way you think, so it's fine.
And you are at his side because... you are.
Not Mil x Koen's way? Well, we never know... right, Ham-ham?![]()

It's a wonder I could make you do anythingOn a side note xi0 is making me spam :_: look how much my post count has risen!

Beginning to worry?But life isn't a TV show
...I'm beginning to worry about you Hamy
My first yaoi pairing. I am not sure whether I am honored or horrified.That was a typo.But I like the way you think, so it's fine.
And you are at his side because... you are.
Not Mil x Koen's way? Well, we never know... right, Ham-ham?![]()
........
At least he's the president. I still do not have a pairing since the start of my threadBeginning to worry?
My first yaoi pairing. I am not sure whether I am honored or horrified.


Are Noah's supposed to make me jealous or something O.o I don't even like DGM enough to care XD*Passing by to show my new signature to Hamy.*
*Leaves happy that she isn't a reddie*
![]()
I dunno why else would you want to show off your new sig :EThat's not the intention.
And who the hell gets jealous over a manga?

