Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

...?

I'll just assume it was fail English :3c
Well I do fail at english... =/

I blame my inner German.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Well I do fail at english... =/

I blame my inner German.
...hmmm, not a valid excuse
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Kdowns stop lurking on MS lah are you scum in all those games?

Anyways just won my first Scum game :XD

Also what' are you up to now? Trading your soul away in Skyrim? :XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

...hmmm, not a valid excuse
... I would like to believe that it is :3

Kdowns stop lurking on MS lah are you scum in all those games?

Anyways just won my first Scum game :XD

Also what' are you up to now? Trading your soul away in Skyrim? :XD
Actually, I haven't been lurking in most of my games, just the one Open game I am in. xD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

you guys are playing mafia game at manga stream? Heresy :yelling
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Nope. Mafiascum.net.

A legit website specifically for Mafia xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I'm.... liked... around here? :wtf

I am no where near half way through with the game yet ... >..<
I CAN'T IMAGINE A LIFE WITHOUT POKEMON!!!!!! :yelling
ofc you are, do you thought you were disliked? O_o

hmm well I haven't played that much but I'm pretty sure I haven't even finished 5% yet :amuse
and I'm curious, why you are so addicted to pokemon?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

ofc you are, do you thought you were disliked? O_o

hmm well I haven't played that much but I'm pretty sure I haven't even finished 5% yet :amuse
and I'm curious, why you are so addicted to pokemon?
xD I just didn't know xD

I am so addicted to pokemon as it was the closest thing I had to a childhood as I had to grown mentally at a relatively young age with my dad being in the military.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Nope. Mafiascum.net.

A legit website specifically for Mafia xD
I see :faint

Joining MS forums is an unforgivable crime.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Mafiascum? VOTE KILL KWODSN :yelling
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

:XD

Hey, Ksnowd! :hug How are you lately? How are your studies? And what about your private life? :3c
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I see :faint

Joining MS forums is an unforgivable crime.
I'd never join another Manga forum =/

Mafiascum? VOTE KILL KWODSN :yelling
Vote not accepted. Voting format is incorrect :3c

:XD

Hey, Ksnowd! :hug How are you lately? How are your studies? And what about your private life? :3c
:hug
I've been doing good, I've been working my butt off at the moment with Work. My studies are going ok >...> I keep neglecting it but it's going okay. My private life is fine xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Your private life is just fine? I want details. :3c
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

kwodsn where is that clip of you singing?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

kwodsn where is that clip of you singing?
Probably expired by now....vocaroo stinks

...that doesn't mean it's "lost forever" though :kukuku
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

That's why you should use microsoft recorder. :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

That's why you should use microsoft recorder. :XD
Yeah, but then you have to upload it....vocaroo is just easier. There's a got to be a similar site that isn't lame like vocaroo is now :/
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

xD I just didn't know xD

I am so addicted to pokemon as it was the closest thing I had to a childhood as I had to grown mentally at a relatively young age with my dad being in the military.
you didn't notice that the people like you? :hurr well honestly speaking I was not sure how to judge you but recent events showed me that you are.... grown-up XD

oh I see, that sounds hard :comfort
did he stay in the US?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Probably expired by now....vocaroo stinks

...that doesn't mean it's "lost forever" though :kukuku
so even vocaroo didn't want to keep it :XD
well as you say it's "lost forever" :XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Your private life is just fine? I want details. :3c
Well Today I woke up and got on the computer... Texted my friend... Went shopping for a trampoline and now I am here... You want more?
kwodsn where is that clip of you singing?
Probably expired by now....vocaroo stinks

...that doesn't mean it's "lost forever" though :kukuku
Gary explains it enough here xD
I know you listened to it already Scav :yelling

That's why you should use microsoft recorder. :XD
Yeah, but then you have to upload it....vocaroo is just easier. There's a got to be a similar site that isn't lame like vocaroo is now :/
Uploading is just a pain in the ass... Maybe I'll record a video and let it forever roam the internet.

you didn't notice that the people like you? :hurr well honestly speaking I was not sure how to judge you but recent events showed me that you are.... grown-up XD

oh I see, that sounds hard :comfort
did he stay in the US?
xD I am being an attention whore ;D
I know people on here like me :3
Wait.. I've grown up? :gwah
I was trying to be like peter pan :scry

so even vocaroo didn't want to keep it :XD
well as you say it's "lost forever" :XD
Pssh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top