High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Yeppers and it was discounted so it was a good deal. :amuse
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

I got boots, a Zelda 3DS bundle, some 3DS accessories, and Foster the People CD.
Uggs boot? D: How is 3DS?

I was being serious. What Brand? Style?
Um... Dockers and I forgot what else. I think St. John's Bay.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

No, not Uggs boots, silly.

I've heard that the 3DS is good but it doesn't have a lot of games. I was planning on waiting for a new version with two circle pads, but then the Zelda 3DS version was so pretty. LOL
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Um... Dockers and I forgot what else. I think St. John's Bay.
You bought Dockers jeans? :blink ...was it a sale online or something? Why not Levi's?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

All of this capitalism is adorable :wub
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Did you buy anything yesterday, Kai?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

No, not Uggs boots, silly.

I've heard that the 3DS is good but it doesn't have a lot of games. I was planning on waiting for a new version with two circle pads, but then the Zelda 3DS version was so pretty. LOL
Then? D:

Apparently 3DS affects the eyes a bit, but I'm not sure. I didn't like it when I tried it.

You bought Dockers jeans? :blink ...was it a sale online or something? Why not Levi's?
Dunno, it looked cheaper and had better name due to khakis and such.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Dunno, it looked cheaper and had better name due to khakis and such.
better name? :blink

St.John's Bay is pretty crappy quality too though......but as long as they were cheap I guess
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

hm, guess I'll return it, then. I'm picky about jean.s big pockets are must.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Did you buy anything yesterday, Kai?
I never shop on Black Friday, it's not worth fighting crowds. I'll wait until closer to holiday for some good sales.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

hm, guess I'll return it, then. I'm picky about jean.s big pockets are must.
You should at least try them on though. It's really important that Jeans fit people the right way, that's why you really can't go with cheap stuff and expect to be happy. Dockers might make good jeans, but when I think of Dockers Jeans I think of Stretch Jeans and stuff old men would buy :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

You should at least try them on though. It's really important that Jeans fit people the right way, that's why you really can't go with cheap stuff and expect to be happy. Dockers might make good jeans, but when I think of Dockers Jeans I think of Stretch Jeans and stuff old men would buy :XD
:|


I'm definitely returning the jeans.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

:|


I'm definitely returning the jeans.
It might not be that type of dockers....link me to the two things you bought man :XD
 

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

All of this capitalism is adorable :wub
You are my type of man... noting capitalism...its not adorable though its detestable...

I never shop on Black Friday, it's not worth fighting crowds. I'll wait until closer to holiday for some good sales.
In my black friday studies I think its safe to say that you really have to do your homework on deals. Some items dont change price at all, but the store may have $30 dollars or so off if you go over a certain number. Its cunning really how they trick so many people into thinking they are getting a deal when in actuality they aren't.

I wont be a victim of this madness next year.


Also xi0... St Johns Bay in my opinion has very nice clothes, flannels, long sleeve polos, etc...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

It might not be that type of dockers....link me to the two things you bought man :XD
I'll take pics only if you take pics of yourself nude. :cheez
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

You are my type of man... noting capitalism...its not adorable though its detestable...
Commodity capitalism is totally adorable! So is every bloated, self important, uninspiring socio-political-economic system ever devised by man. Anything ending with an -ism reminds me of rules to a children games: a set of imaginary boundaries drawn up to make sense of the game but easily replaced by other equally imaginary rules. So some kids become to obsessed with the rules and rather than play the game itself they slavishly adhere to boundaries they drew themselves, that have no baring on the real.

Capitalism is not so bad. Sure, someone needs to update it for the 20th Century but it's a lot better than any of the current alternatives. At least capitalism maintains the illusion of free will, freedom of thought, and egalitarianism. And at least the invisible hand is a built in set of checks and balances. I can't think of a single other economic ideology that the same could be said about.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Also xi0... St Johns Bay in my opinion has very nice clothes, flannels, long sleeve polos, etc...
They make those pretty decently, but it's not the best brand. I would stay away from the jeans, but I could be wrong.

I'll take pics only if you take pics of yourself nude. :cheez
I thought you bought them online....that's why I asked to be linked.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Ah couldn't find any deal I wanted. When do Christmas deals start?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

They make those pretty decently, but it's not the best brand. I would stay away from the jeans, but I could be wrong.



I thought you bought them online....that's why I asked to be linked.
No, I went to JC Penney....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top