Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi
Yeppers and it was discounted so it was a good deal.
Yeppers and it was discounted so it was a good deal.


Uggs boot? D: How is 3DS?I got boots, a Zelda 3DS bundle, some 3DS accessories, and Foster the People CD.
Um... Dockers and I forgot what else. I think St. John's Bay.I was being serious. What Brand? Style?
You bought Dockers jeans?Um... Dockers and I forgot what else. I think St. John's Bay.
...was it a sale online or something? Why not Levi's?
Then? D:No, not Uggs boots, silly.
I've heard that the 3DS is good but it doesn't have a lot of games. I was planning on waiting for a new version with two circle pads, but then the Zelda 3DS version was so pretty. LOL
Dunno, it looked cheaper and had better name due to khakis and such.You bought Dockers jeans?...was it a sale online or something? Why not Levi's?
better name?Dunno, it looked cheaper and had better name due to khakis and such.

I never shop on Black Friday, it's not worth fighting crowds. I'll wait until closer to holiday for some good sales.Did you buy anything yesterday, Kai?
You should at least try them on though. It's really important that Jeans fit people the right way, that's why you really can't go with cheap stuff and expect to be happy. Dockers might make good jeans, but when I think of Dockers Jeans I think of Stretch Jeans and stuff old men would buyhm, guess I'll return it, then. I'm picky about jean.s big pockets are must.

:|You should at least try them on though. It's really important that Jeans fit people the right way, that's why you really can't go with cheap stuff and expect to be happy. Dockers might make good jeans, but when I think of Dockers Jeans I think of Stretch Jeans and stuff old men would buy![]()
It might not be that type of dockers....link me to the two things you bought man:|
I'm definitely returning the jeans.

You are my type of man... noting capitalism...its not adorable though its detestable...All of this capitalism is adorable![]()
In my black friday studies I think its safe to say that you really have to do your homework on deals. Some items dont change price at all, but the store may have $30 dollars or so off if you go over a certain number. Its cunning really how they trick so many people into thinking they are getting a deal when in actuality they aren't.I never shop on Black Friday, it's not worth fighting crowds. I'll wait until closer to holiday for some good sales.
I'll take pics only if you take pics of yourself nude.It might not be that type of dockers....link me to the two things you bought man![]()

Commodity capitalism is totally adorable! So is every bloated, self important, uninspiring socio-political-economic system ever devised by man. Anything ending with an -ism reminds me of rules to a children games: a set of imaginary boundaries drawn up to make sense of the game but easily replaced by other equally imaginary rules. So some kids become to obsessed with the rules and rather than play the game itself they slavishly adhere to boundaries they drew themselves, that have no baring on the real.You are my type of man... noting capitalism...its not adorable though its detestable...
They make those pretty decently, but it's not the best brand. I would stay away from the jeans, but I could be wrong.Also xi0... St Johns Bay in my opinion has very nice clothes, flannels, long sleeve polos, etc...
I thought you bought them online....that's why I asked to be linked.I'll take pics only if you take pics of yourself nude.![]()
No, I went to JC Penney....They make those pretty decently, but it's not the best brand. I would stay away from the jeans, but I could be wrong.
I thought you bought them online....that's why I asked to be linked.