High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

high five, you weirdo!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Kaiten...I am unfortunately a very handsome man... In the past year alone I went to bars and clubs every weekend and somehow 80% of the time a intoxicated woman or women found a way to dance upon me....

Didn't have to spend a dollar on a drink either...

High five M3J!
It's all true! :hee ...and when I say "true", what I really mean is he told me it was true :nowei
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Rumor has it The Gots possesses the same striking good looks as a young Ernest Borgnine.

 

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

I cant make something like that up.... Of course everyone has their own story...

Kaiten what sorts of wild things did you do when you were a young person?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

I cant make something like that up.... Of course everyone has their own story...

Kaiten what sorts of wild things did you do when you were a young person?
Meeting girls at the Burger King, falling in love by the soda machine, taking the car downtown, hanging out all around, then going down to Coney Island, on the coaster and around again.

[goods]Ramones ftw[/goods]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Lies, Kait, that sounds like 70s sort of thing. 50s people didn't do that. :gwah
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Lies, Kait, that sounds like 70s sort of thing. 50s people didn't do that. :gwah
 

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Ahh the BK Lounge... I prefer meeting them at walmart...a la www.peopleofwalmart.com falling for them in the housewares section and taking them to the register over and over agian.
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Yeah, that was. Makes me wonder what the older girl said that make the girl slapped her.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

we can have caption contest thingie. :o


riki, did you get pepper-sprayed or trampled on when you a-went shopping on Black Friday?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Nope. I went shopping online so I don't have to deal with the crowds. :p
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Oh. Lucky us. Is Cyber Monday > Black Friday in terms of online deal?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

I don't know. :sweat

From what I've heard on the news, they recommend waiting until the last two weeks before X-mas for the best deals. Of course, the gifts you want might be gone by then...

Likewise, the best deals are after the holidays as well.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Oh, I see. I just want dress pants and jeans. Got two dress pants from Express on the net and two jeans from JC Penney few days ago. \o/

What'd you get?


Panties? :drool
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Oh, I see. I just want dress pants and jeans. Got two dress pants from Express on the net and two jeans from JC Penney few days ago. \o/

What'd you get?


Panties? :drool
What kind of Jeans?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Not skinny jeans tyvm.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

I got boots, a Zelda 3DS bundle, some 3DS accessories, and Foster the People CD.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top