Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi
high five, you weirdo!
high five, you weirdo!
It's all true!Kaiten...I am unfortunately a very handsome man... In the past year alone I went to bars and clubs every weekend and somehow 80% of the time a intoxicated woman or women found a way to dance upon me....
Didn't have to spend a dollar on a drink either...
High five M3J!
...and when I say "true", what I really mean is he told me it was true 
What young persons doKaiten what sorts of wild things did you do when you were a young person?
...Meeting girls at the Burger King, falling in love by the soda machine, taking the car downtown, hanging out all around, then going down to Coney Island, on the coaster and around again.I cant make something like that up.... Of course everyone has their own story...
Kaiten what sorts of wild things did you do when you were a young person?

That was entertaining.




What kind of Jeans?Oh, I see. I just want dress pants and jeans. Got two dress pants from Express on the net and two jeans from JC Penney few days ago. \o/
What'd you get?
Panties?![]()
I was being serious. What Brand? Style?Not skinny jeans tyvm.
You took my recommendation?I got boots, a Zelda 3DS bundle, some 3DS accessories, and Foster the People CD.
