- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 4,649
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.
I've seen some couples who actually have a very loving marriage...


I don't believe she will go that far.
Hahaha... I actually think marriage will last.. Maybe the society nowadays are like that but it doesn't mean every couple is like that..Maybe I should make this thread into my journal or something.
Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself.
Anyway I overheard this while purchasing a box of fruits from the fruits stall just now.
Fruits seller: I saw you!
Random guy A: Saw me?
Fruits seller: Yes, hehe and your wife!
Random woman A: her wife?
Random guy A: Haha, you must have saw it wrongly.
Fruit seller: No, I saw you and your "wife" at the train station.
Random guy: Did you see it or someone else seen it?
Fruit seller: I saw it for sure.
Random guy: You've seen it wrongly! Haha!
Random woman A: Why did you go to the train station out of the sudden.
Me: Uh, ma'am. here's the money..
Fruit seller: To put it nicely, I say it's your "wife" but its actually your mistress!
Random guy A: Whatever she is ah..haha.
Fruit seller: Be more careful about your 2nd wife ah!
So..how do you expect me to believe that Marriage will last?
Ah, the society nowadays. oh by the way, that random guy and girl is china and no, I don't think they are husband and wife. What I can get is that they are speaking in public of that guy cheating on his wife![]()
I've seen some couples who actually have a very loving marriage...
Ah, most of churches in the cities are beautiful.Beautiful ones only.
I have no need to. Why should I get on train?You should. I don't think I'll get a chance soon..
You fortunate girl![]()

You should know by now that I am persistent. Such temptation will not deter me.Are you sure you can resist![]()
Yep!Me too, just wear what's comfortable right?

Nope.Cool friend. Is that phio![]()
I don't believe she will go that far.Oh well, now you have it right.great..another one that I assumed wrongly. First it was baka and icei..
great..another one that I assumed wrongly. First it was baka and icei..
Zelx I think since we've gotten jobs we have more random stories to tell 








to pollute those young minds 

you don't know her?!
she sang oath sign for fate/zero. But anyway, I'm her new fan 


but yours looks rather good on you.
?
This thread is back to being dead and lost again 
sorry if I'm missing an answer from you, I'm too lazy to search right now