The Bravery

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

Maybe I should make this thread into my journal or something.
Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself.
Anyway I overheard this while purchasing a box of fruits from the fruits stall just now.

Fruits seller: I saw you!
Random guy A: Saw me?
Fruits seller: Yes, hehe and your wife!
Random woman A: her wife?
Random guy A: Haha, you must have saw it wrongly.
Fruit seller: No, I saw you and your "wife" at the train station.
Random guy: Did you see it or someone else seen it?
Fruit seller: I saw it for sure.
Random guy: You've seen it wrongly! Haha!
Random woman A: Why did you go to the train station out of the sudden.
Me: Uh, ma'am. here's the money..
Fruit seller: To put it nicely, I say it's your "wife" but its actually your mistress!
Random guy A: Whatever she is ah..haha.
Fruit seller: Be more careful about your 2nd wife ah!

So..how do you expect me to believe that Marriage will last?
Ah, the society nowadays. oh by the way, that random guy and girl is china and no, I don't think they are husband and wife. What I can get is that they are speaking in public of that guy cheating on his wife :notrust
Hahaha... I actually think marriage will last.. Maybe the society nowadays are like that but it doesn't mean every couple is like that..
I've seen some couples who actually have a very loving marriage...

Beautiful ones only.
Ah, most of churches in the cities are beautiful.

You should. I don't think I'll get a chance soon..
I have no need to. Why should I get on train?

You fortunate girl :crying
:hee


Are you sure you can resist :arf
You should know by now that I am persistent. Such temptation will not deter me.

Me too, just wear what's comfortable right?
Yep! :hee

Cool friend. Is that phio :lmao
Nope. :oh I don't believe she will go that far.

:headscratch great..another one that I assumed wrongly. First it was baka and icei..
Oh well, now you have it right.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

:XD Zelx I think since we've gotten jobs we have more random stories to tell :lmao

It's so weird when I'm at work and random people come up to me and ask in Canto and stuff for things they want, and I go Mando and they start speaking in English >__> I mean who can't speak mando these dayss :darn

And then there's the stuff that you've hear of in English but don't know the name of in Chinese. Some foreign old lady came to ask for Fennel, and the workers there were all like "Yeah Baka you grew up in Australia right? Translate NAO!" I'm just like Herpaderp what the hell is that :XD

And yeah they pay once a week, but I declined working 7 days. Too tiring. Work 4 days. It's still 44 hours a week WTF

And no, no 8 pack for me :XD I don't live shounen manga life :lmao
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

lol walls of text and I'm too tired to read the whole stuff :o

so how are you doing Zel? How's learning japanese going?

and it just has to be said another time: awesome Naruto sig :3c
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

haha that's cool, its a nice slow paced Island so swimming and summer is the best season for fun and relaxation not much to do thats local in winter :XD
Know how to swim?

If you do it the right way, yes

Do I believe i will last...No
Will I try to make it last...hell yes

so technically its not a question of belieing but trying at least for me it is
It often takes two hands to clap, you need your husband to do his part too :p
but I believe you can make it last, rave. I know you know loooooveeeee
Hahaha... I actually think marriage will last.. Maybe the society nowadays are like that but it doesn't mean every couple is like that..
I've seen some couples who actually have a very loving marriage...
It's rare to come upon a old couple holding hands and laughing together..at least over here. Its common to see young people dating and flirting everywhere tho.
Part of me think it will last but I will have to consider it really throughout before going in one.



:XD Zelx I think since we've gotten jobs we have more random stories to tell :lmao
:lmao True.

It's so weird when I'm at work and random people come up to me and ask in Canto and stuff for things they want, and I go Mando and they start speaking in English >__> I mean who can't speak mando these dayss :darn
Yeah, my "co-worker" is a malay, he can barely speak much english.
But he's an awesome uncle.

And then there's the stuff that you've hear of in English but don't know the name of in Chinese. Some foreign old lady came to ask for Fennel, and the workers there were all like "Yeah Baka you grew up in Australia right? Translate NAO!" I'm just like Herpaderp what the hell is that :XD
Tough being chinese? :XD But its good being a translator right?


And yeah they pay once a week, but I declined working 7 days. Too tiring. Work 4 days. It's still 44 hours a week WTF
I don't get to decline the 7days. Lol, my friend works 4 days too. Around 480 per month for 6 hours a day. Mine is actually not 8 hours a day, minus break time, rest time..etc.

And no, no 8 pack for me :XD I don't live shounen manga life :lmao
Then maybe a new haircut or a mature persona? :rofl
but seriously, its totally possible after seeing you in that picture.

so how are you doing Zel? How's learning japanese going?
0.5% . I'm thinking of quitting this job earlier to spend more time learning.
and it just has to be said another time: awesome Naruto sig :3c
Going to keep it longer..:pleased
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

It's rare to come upon a old couple holding hands and laughing together..at least over here. Its common to see young people dating and flirting everywhere tho.
Part of me think it will last but I will have to consider it really throughout before going in one.
Well, here, it is still common to see those old peaceful couples. Eastern culture still has a quite strong grip over here, so young couples who flirt everywhere (especially in public) are considered shameless. I have friends who are like that and I cannot help to roll my eyes and go away when they start to cuddle. I think in the western side of the world, it is something common but you can't do that here. ^^"
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: LiSA worship thread.

What is this title? Who is LiSA? :?bunny
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: LiSA worship thread.

I think she is a JPop or KPop singer, but I'm too lazy to google her.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

0.5% . I'm thinking of quitting this job earlier to spend more time learning.

Going to keep it longer..:pleased
0.5% of what? O___o your plan to learn japanese? Sounds kinda... slow XD what job are you working at?

that's great to hear :pleased make me a Naruto sig too :wtf
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

Tough being chinese? :XD But its good being a translator right?
Well it's good when I don't fail :derp

Also my application to my local Coaching college place thingambob place went through. They want me :gar to pollute those young minds :kukuku

Actually I don't know what age group I'll be tutoring. :rofl

I don't get to decline the 7days. Lol, my friend works 4 days too. Around 480 per month for 6 hours a day. Mine is actually not 8 hours a day, minus break time, rest time..etc.
:crying Wow sounds...crazy long...for mine I get 30 mins break which I'm not paid for, either... :darn and that's lunch only, and there's no break, ever. Which is why I'll be leaving once my coaching thing is definite/permanent. I haven't started yet, hopefully they won't fire me for reducing the IQ of their students :derp


Then maybe a new haircut or a mature persona? :rofl
but seriously, its totally possible after seeing you in that picture.
:XD You think I need a new haircut? Apparently my hair is really hard to manage and my barber said that it's really hard and I can't leave it to grow long :darn so no new look, I have to go with them short cuts :XD


0.5% . I'm thinking of quitting this job earlier to spend more time learning.
haha yeah I'm soo lazy the other 3 days I'm not working :lmao

Just want to stop working to "learn" huh? :XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

Well, here, it is still common to see those old peaceful couples. Eastern culture still has a quite strong grip over here, so young couples who flirt everywhere (especially in public) are considered shameless. I have friends who are like that and I cannot help to roll my eyes and go away when they start to cuddle. I think in the western side of the world, it is something common but you can't do that here. ^^"
Singapore is a mix of western and eastern. No surprises, we kindda get used to it.
Can you believe
that someone witnessed one of our students having sexual behaviour towards each others outside of school? I won't really say behaviour, it went further than that. But shh, this will spoil my school's reputation :ninja
and yeah, totally agree on the traditional ways/eastern ways of thinking. Esp chinese.
I'm 50-50 about that, meaning that I agree with some of their thinking and disagree with some others.

What is this title? Who is LiSA? :?bunny
:worrybunny you don't know her?!
Yuki does :hurr she sang oath sign for fate/zero. But anyway, I'm her new fan :eyeroll
I'm such an idiot, I didn't go for her concert two weeks ago here..forget it :fail

I think she is a JPop or KPop singer, but I'm too lazy to google her.
Jpop :XD
I never listen to Kpop except for DBSK <_< and maybe some other..bands..or something.
Jpop all the way.
Do you watch f/zero riki(looking at your set)? If you do, she sang the theme :p
I don't..but I plan to get started on the entire fate series.
..soon.

0.5% of what? O___o your plan to learn japanese? Sounds kinda... slow XD what job are you working at?
Cleaner for rich people's apartments. I take care of the outside.
0.5 of my progress :D
..:sweat
that's great to hear :pleased make me a Naruto sig too :wtf
Mine can't be as great as shin <_< sorry but I have to turn this one down narunii :(
and mine isn't exactly "made", it was just cropping and adjusting.
But I do love how I put tobi and naruto together.


Well it's good when I don't fail :derp
I thought about being a tutor..:derp
but I'll fail.


Also my application to my local Coaching college place thingambob place went through. They want me :gar to pollute those young minds :kukuku
Ohmy, our next generation have to beware . Bakahaze will create a group of little bakas followers :worrybunny
Actually I don't know what age group I'll be tutoring. :rofl
The younger the better to brainwash teach :3c



:crying Wow sounds...crazy long...for mine I get 30 mins break which I'm not paid for, either... :darn and that's lunch only, and there's no break, ever. Which is why I'll be leaving once my coaching thing is definite/permanent. I haven't started yet, hopefully they won't fire me for reducing the IQ of their students :derp
Ouch..your job really sounds tough. 30Mins is way too less.
To be serious, I'm looking forward to hear the stories of you being a teacher like with riki's :lmao




:XD You think I need a new haircut? Apparently my hair is really hard to manage and my barber said that it's really hard and I can't leave it to grow long :darn so no new look, I have to go with them short cuts :XD
You can't grow your hair?
My hair is really long now..I want to give it a cut but have no idea what to do with it.
I'm too lazy to care :s but yours looks rather good on you.
Maybe grow a goatee :hip ?




Just want to stop working to "learn" huh? :XD
Fine.
Maybe play more skyrim and watch more animu and sleep longer and slack longer.
Sometimes I hate myself :fail
I'm really considering to stop 2 days from now, maybe I will maybe I will not.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: LiSA worship thread.

I only watch the first episode, but I'm planning to catch up to the recent ones. :darn
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I want to look towards to the future more than to the past.

Singapore is a mix of western and eastern. No surprises, we kindda get used to it.
Can you believe
that someone witnessed one of our students having sexual behaviour towards each others outside of school? I won't really say behaviour, it went further than that. But shh, this will spoil my school's reputation :ninja
and yeah, totally agree on the traditional ways/eastern ways of thinking. Esp chinese.
I'm 50-50 about that, meaning that I agree with some of their thinking and disagree with some others.
Well, things like that happen sometimes around me though since I don't really like to talk about things like that, I never really know who does and who does not do "it". :p

Oh, I'm also 50-50 about the chinese culture.. I have too many cultures influencing me so I only take those that I think is the best from each culture... :p

:worrybunny you don't know her?!
Yuki does :hurr
:hurr

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

I only watch the first episode, but I'm planning to catch up to the recent ones. :darn
RIKI!!! THE SET!! :wtf
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: LiSA worship thread.

i am so lost so undeniably lost :crying
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: LiSA worship thread.

As am I :darn

:XD

We need to be more active on MH :lmao
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: LiSA worship thread.

... I am also lost. :oh :crying

Oi, dear friend. How are you doing lately? :D
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: LiSA worship thread.

yes, riki your set :wtf
although I don't know about fate/stay or anything..

i am so lost so undeniably lost :crying
As am I :darn

:XD

We need to be more active on MH :lmao
... I am also lost. :oh :crying
Lost in my thread :worrybunny
It's okay :hug This thread is back to being dead and lost again :bored

Oi, dear friend. How are you doing lately? :D
I am doing fine, dearest friend. But I could use a day off and some rest.
What about you? How's the web going?
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: LiSA worship thread.

I am doing fine, dearest friend. But I could use a day off and some rest.
What about you? How's the web going?
Me too. I had just finished a class few days ago and tomorrow I had to continue with another class~ *sighs* Nevertheless, I'm doing fine. I just can't wait for holidays already, I feel like very tired. XDD

What web?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LiSA worship thread.

too much threads to follow :faint sorry if I'm missing an answer from you, I'm too lazy to search right now :bored


and how could you change your set? :gwah
if you don't want it, just give it to me and I will gladly take it :derp
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: LiSA worship thread.

phio, I'm talking about pantalea :D

and naru , r u serious :derp
but if you really want it, I'll try and make one for you ? Just don't expect much :faint

OH AND BAKA, NICE BLEACH SIG.
whats with the bleach sigs anyway, I want to change now too.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Ah, I see~ XD Well, kind of busy lately, tried to go around as much as I could too. ^^;

I like your new avatar. XD Are you going to make a sig to match it?
 
Top