- Joined
- Jan 30, 2009
- Messages
- 3,138
- Reaction score
- 1,583
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.
I'm still that early in the game, I couldn't even kill a damn troll. But I did lots of sidequests.

[/QUOTE]
Mirai Nikki and Un-Go that is <_< I'm pretty up with guilty crown mainly because its the so-called "best anticipated animu of the season" . I don't think its living up to that title.
and feels like narunii and yukihime
family right.
Cool avy too.
Is it because there's fewer chinese? Or can you choose to not take it?Niiice but yeah I'm not that pro.
Yeah, I got second, but our school only has 5 kids doing chinese![]()
Result's tomorrow..not sure what smiley to use here.Haha you should just Chill. Nothing can change it now![]()
Should I work for imperials or stormcloaksAnd yes, go play some skyrim. The day flies by when I'm playing. ANd prevents me from posting here![]()
I'm still that early in the game, I couldn't even kill a damn troll. But I did lots of sidequests.Hey, don't know till you try. I don't think you can't thoUnfortunately I can't write to literature or anything of the likes. I can just about string together a sentenceI'll leave that to you guys and I'll carry on with whatever is it I do around here....
![]()

Ah KnT..I only watched the anime..maybe I should catch upThat would be fairy tail and one piece but i need a shojo now so i need a good set of kimi ni todoke!
Really..no..but if you really want to, no one is stopping you for a trainwreckso the anime is crap? Then there's no use you watch it?![]()
[/QUOTE]
It's on my catch-up list with Mirai Nikki , I'll try to catch up by next week if I can.btw do you still watch UN-GO? The show has become pretty good in the last few episodes! (since the Novelist and Betteuto(?) were introduced)
Mirai Nikki and Un-Go that is <_< I'm pretty up with guilty crown mainly because its the so-called "best anticipated animu of the season" . I don't think its living up to that title.
4th hokage? is that him on the left ? Cute set, feels like familyyup it's a great site, thanks for the recommendation!
my current set is from there too, what do you think about it?
and feels like narunii and yukihime
family right.Cool avy too.
Niiice but yeah I'm not that pro.
I'll leave that to you guys and I'll carry on with whatever is it I do around here....
What is this?






I get to go to secondary 5 and take my o levels..which is good 


..feels like me.



you definitely have a difficult mother but I try my best to deal with her.
I knew you would do it, nice job 

?