The Bravery

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

:XD Niiice but yeah I'm not that pro.

Yeah, I got second, but our school only has 5 kids doing chinese :darn
Is it because there's fewer chinese? Or can you choose to not take it?

Haha you should just Chill. Nothing can change it now :XD
Result's tomorrow..not sure what smiley to use here.
And yes, go play some skyrim. The day flies by when I'm playing. ANd prevents me from posting here :rofl
Should I work for imperials or stormcloaks :headscratch I'm still that early in the game, I couldn't even kill a damn troll. But I did lots of sidequests.

Unfortunately I can't write to literature or anything of the likes. I can just about string together a sentence :eek I'll leave that to you guys and I'll carry on with whatever is it I do around here....:headscratch
Hey, don't know till you try. I don't think you can't tho :p


That would be fairy tail and one piece but i need a shojo now so i need a good set of kimi ni todoke!
Ah KnT..I only watched the anime..maybe I should catch up :wtf

so the anime is crap? Then there's no use you watch it? :gwah
Really..no..but if you really want to, no one is stopping you for a trainwreck :lmao

[/QUOTE]

btw do you still watch UN-GO? The show has become pretty good in the last few episodes! (since the Novelist and Betteuto(?) were introduced)
It's on my catch-up list with Mirai Nikki , I'll try to catch up by next week if I can.
Mirai Nikki and Un-Go that is <_< I'm pretty up with guilty crown mainly because its the so-called "best anticipated animu of the season" . I don't think its living up to that title.


yup it's a great site, thanks for the recommendation! :thumbs
my current set is from there too, what do you think about it?
4th hokage? is that him on the left ? Cute set, feels like family :D and feels like narunii and yukihime :hurr family right.

Cool avy too.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

4th hokage? is that him on the left ? Cute set, feels like family :D and feels like narunii and yukihime :hurr family right.

Cool avy too.
:-_- What is this?

That reminds me. My set here is also taken from zerochan. :fail
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

I'm talking about you and his family of course :teehee

everybody loves zerochan :spaz
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Yes, family. What nii-kun and yuki-chan should/would have. :nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

But we don't have. :-_-
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

I thought you already had? Yuki should give naru a chance :(
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Until he can prove he deserves me, I won't give him a chance. :-_-
 
Last edited:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

B-But he is proving it almost everyday D:
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

No, no. Maybe for you, he already proves it. But for me, he still doesn't pass the test.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Wow....:gwah
Now we know the standards of a hime :scry
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Wow....:gwah
Now we know the standards of a hime :scry
Ahahaha~ Come on, it's actually not that hard. It's reaaaaaaally simple. But then again, people tends to overlook the simplest things.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Or she just want to see how far nii-kun is willing to keep up with her. :teehee

Seriously, though, they are such a pairing. :(
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

*sigh ala keiki*
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

I
Ah KnT..I only watched the anime..maybe I should catch up :wtf

With the manga its worth catching up its sooo sweet :wtf
I'm talking about you and his family of course :teehee

everybody loves zerochan :spaz
Yep its awesome ><
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Is it because there's fewer chinese? Or can you choose to not take it?
This is Australia Zelx, most people aren't asian :lmao

I chose it cause I'm Chinese and I'm not really chinese if I can't read and write :XD

Result's tomorrow..not sure what smiley to use here.
:gwah It's right nao for me!!! My days come earlier than yours.

GOOOD LUUCCCKKKK!!!!

Should I work for imperials or stormcloaks :headscratch I'm still that early in the game, I couldn't even kill a damn troll. But I did lots of sidequests.
Haha it makes no real difference in terms of profits. Although You're kinda altering the fate of Skyrim depending on who you choose.

I would think Imperial would suit players who are upfront (ie Full on warrior/knight/heavy armour) and the sort. Kinda like the marines in OP.

And then Stormcloaks for the theives and assasains so like the pirates in OP. although you would say both the straw hats and the marines are good, though. :XD[/QUOTE]

Also NIce set, fellow Bleach ava setter? :XD

Why does yours look way cooler :crying
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Some really good news. I passed! In short, it was good results and I'm basically on cloud nine now :blai I get to go to secondary 5 and take my o levels..which is good :zomg
Thanks you guys for your support. you guys may not know it but talking to you guys on mh is alot of fun and inspiration and enjoyment :wtf I LOVE YOU ALL!
okay..might have been a little exaggerating over there

Ahahaha~ Come on, it's actually not that hard. It's reaaaaaaally simple. But then again, people tends to overlook the simplest things.
In your case, I think the simplest things might be the hardest. Perhaps you should teach narunii how it works :p

Or she just want to see how far nii-kun is willing to keep up with her. :teehee
:o
:teehee
Seriously, though, they are such a pairing. :(
I think they might win best pairing in mh if there was ever such a thing :lmao

*sigh ala keiki*
huh :blink

With the manga its worth catching up its sooo sweet :wtf

Yep its awesome ><
Yes ma'am. Catch-up kimi ni todoke mode is in order now!

This is Australia Zelx, most people aren't asian :lmao
I never really asked you this but is Australia a fun place? If it is maybe I'll pay it a visit soon :nod

I chose it cause I'm Chinese and I'm not really chinese if I can't read and write :XD
:sweat ..feels like me.
But I actually passed my chinese this year, can I believe it? No way :gwah



:gwah It's right nao for me!!! My days come earlier than yours.

GOOOD LUUCCCKKKK!!!!
THANKS! And I passed, not with vivid flying colors but..still worth the celebration.
How was yours?



I would think Imperial would suit players who are upfront (ie Full on warrior/knight/heavy armour) and the sort. Kinda like the marines in OP.
Sounds like me.
And then Stormcloaks for the theives and assasains so like the pirates in OP. although you would say both the straw hats and the marines are good, though. :XD
Sounds like me.


I decided...I'm in for the imperial just because Ulfric looks like such a jerk and I hate riften.

Also NIce set, fellow Bleach ava setter? :XD

Why does yours look way cooler :crying
I know, I love my set :love
Mine is not cooler than yours tho :derp
but really, I like your set :rofl
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Congrats and great job, Zel! :super
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

In your case, I think the simplest things might be the hardest. Perhaps you should teach narunii how it works :p
Then it is no fun. The fun thing is to see how he tries hard to find out what the thing is.

:o
:teehee

I think they might win best pairing in mh if there was ever such a thing :lmao
I don't know if I should feel sad or happy about this. :S

Ah, Keiki is a character in The Twelve Kingdoms who reaaaaaally loves to sigh in desperation. Oh well, it's not his fault that he sighs all the time, really.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Or she just want to see how far nii-kun is willing to keep up with her. :teehee

Seriously, though, they are such a pairing. :(
Knowing her, everything could be possible :amuse

:comfort you definitely have a difficult mother but I try my best to deal with her.

It's on my catch-up list with Mirai Nikki , I'll try to catch up by next week if I can.
Mirai Nikki and Un-Go that is <_< I'm pretty up with guilty crown mainly because its the so-called "best anticipated animu of the season" . I don't think its living up to that title.

4th hokage? is that him on the left ? Cute set, feels like family :D and feels like narunii and yukihime :hurr family right.

Cool avy too.
Do it! Mirai Nikki is just great (even though the last 2 eps were rather disappointing, but the really good part is yet to come) and UN-GO is really picking up the pace. It's not your average one case after the other now, the cases heavily affect the main characters.
I really expected more from Guilty Crown but so far it's enjoyable. It might be that we both are rather disappointed because we expected more from it :/ the title is definitely undeserved though.

you mean on the sig? No, everyone is Naruto in a different age. I like the sig a lot, it gives of a warm feeling :nod not that sure about my avy though, it doesn't seem that fitting >___< will change it soon maybe.

and that's reminding you of me and yuki? Nice joke there :lmao I wish it would be as peaceful as it is in my sig.

Some really good news. I passed! In short, it was good results and I'm basically on cloud nine now :blai I get to go to secondary 5 and take my o levels..which is good :zomg
Thanks you guys for your support. you guys may not know it but talking to you guys on mh is alot of fun and inspiration and enjoyment :wtf I LOVE YOU ALL!
okay..might have been a little exaggerating over there
thanks we love you too :hurr

:derp

anyway, CONGRATZ ZEL! :arf I knew you would do it, nice job :thumbs I feel happy for you because it looks like you were quite worried you wouldn't pass? :s


In your case, I think the simplest things might be the hardest. Perhaps you should teach narunii how it works :p
I'm pretty sure you're right. My guess is that she's so wicked that she swaps easy and diffcult :^_^

I think they might win best pairing in mh if there was ever such a thing :lmao
haha I doubt we would :XD on the other hand it would be quite a fine irony if you actually would win. Seems like something the fellow Mangahelpers would do :amuse

I decided...I'm in for the imperial just because Ulfric looks like such a jerk and I hate riften
I dropped Skyrim a while ago. It's a good game but it's so long and surprise or suspense moments are too rare. Might continue in a few weeks or so, I hate to not finish a game (the main story line).
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Then it is no fun. The fun thing is to see how he tries hard to find out what the thing is.
This sounds..sadistic........ . .. . . . . ..

Ah, Keiki is a character in The Twelve Kingdoms who reaaaaaally loves to sigh in desperation. Oh well, it's not his fault that he sighs all the time, really.
Is it not your fault that you sigh too :worrybunny ?

:comfort you definitely have a difficult mother but I try my best to deal with her.
How sweet :eyeroll



Do it! Mirai Nikki is just great (even though the last 2 eps were rather disappointing, but the really good part is yet to come) and UN-GO is really picking up the pace. It's not your average one case after the other now, the cases heavily affect the main characters.
I really expected more from Guilty Crown but so far it's enjoyable. It might be that we both are rather disappointed because we expected more from it :/ the title is definitely undeserved though.
Okay, but UN-GO is ending soon right? I have to catch up first.
GC..I really don't want to rant about it until I'm at least half way through but right now my judgement of it is "Average".


you mean on the sig? No, everyone is Naruto in a different age. I like the sig a lot, it gives of a warm feeling :nod not that sure about my avy though, it doesn't seem that fitting >___< will change it soon maybe.
Huh? For a minute there I thought thats the 4th hokage because naruto never wore that :XD I like it too, feels really special.

and that's reminding you of me and yuki? Nice joke there :lmao I wish it would be as peaceful as it is in my sig.
No worries bro, that day will come..:hug



anyway, CONGRATZ ZEL! :arf I knew you would do it, nice job :thumbs I feel happy for you because it looks like you were quite worried you wouldn't pass? :s
I was very rather worried. But like bene and bbb said, it does not determine my life. But I'm still glad I pass :p and got to go where I was aiming for.




I'm pretty sure you're right. My guess is that she's so wicked that she swaps easy and diffcult :^_^
reminds me of an old image..



haha I doubt we would :XD on the other hand it would be quite a fine irony if you actually would win. Seems like something the fellow Mangahelpers would do :amuse
That day will come and we will see your names up there. But there's competitors ofc, like phio and bbb.

I dropped Skyrim a while ago. It's a good game but it's so long and surprise or suspense moments are too rare. Might continue in a few weeks or so, I hate to not finish a game (the main story line).
Main story line seems boring like hell..but maybe thats because I've been reading/watching anime for too long that stories like this bore me. The side quests are fun if there weren't a thousand of them to do, sometimes I don't have the motivation to.
One side quest could take hours. It's a good game tho :amuse
 
Top