Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that the guy who sits next to me in o-chem and cal II drives me absolutely insane and I can't stand him for much longer. I confess that my guise of not being a total bitch to those who are victim to my impatience is starting to wear thin. He thinks that I'm "angry" with him, but in reality, I just think he's annoying as hell. I confess that I don't know how to just flat out tell him this. I also confess that I realize my dishonesty is going to hurt his feelings either way. I cringe when he sits next to me.

Hopefully I can last until the tenth of December.
It sounds like you're in deep now. Honesty probably would have been the best policy from the get-go...though I suppose that's sort of selfish way to look at things? :s

---------- Post added December 01, 2011 at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was November 30, 2011 at 12:14 AM ----------

I confess that I probably spend way too much time trying to change the way people are. I don't know if it's my manipulative side coming through, or it's just a way to distract myself. Either way, sometimes it feels like a giant waste of time :fail
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that I find all these neat confession stories interesting. :derp

I also confess that my laptop needs charging.

I confess again that my last confession wasn't really important or meaningful.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Oh now a serious confession. I confess that today on the doctors tv show they showed all the reasons why you should not be eating un healthy fast foods. However, I confess that despite that, I plan to eat burger's.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I confess that the guy who sits next to me in o-chem and cal II drives me absolutely insane and I can't stand him for much longer. I confess that my guise of not being a total bitch to those who are victim to my impatience is starting to wear thin. He thinks that I'm "angry" with him, but in reality, I just think he's annoying as hell. I confess that I don't know how to just flat out tell him this. I also confess that I realize my dishonesty is going to hurt his feelings either way. I cringe when he sits next to me.

Hopefully I can last until the tenth of December.
Fortunately you only have nine days left, less if you subtract the weekend. If it were me I would count to ten, take a deep breath and put up with him for the remainder of the semester. With so little time remaining, I would rather avoid the drama. Were it closer to the beginning of the semester or if he is someone you expect to see again, I would be honest with him. Not with so little time left.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I like yuri. :yuri

I also confess that I am tumblr addicted.:eyeroll
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that girls admitting they like yuri is both off-putting and oddly cool :nuts

I confess that Totinona and Naomi probably like yuri more than myself :hip
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I confess that today I started reading Twilight.

:gwah


Despite this, I do not run around my room and scream in agony, while reading it.

:gwah


What's more, I did not even burn it in a ritual flame

:gwah




I think I'm starting to like it. ... ... :gwah
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I saw the new Twilight movie with my mom with my Harry Potter scarf, shirt, shorts, and blanket. I confess that even though we were the only ones in the theater, it was still empowering.

I confess that it was worth the nine dollars just to look at Jacob, Jasper, and Charlie for two hours. :teehee
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I haven't read or watched Twilight at all.

I confess I also haven't watched half of the Harry Potter movies (don't kill me!) + read none of the books.:tem
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that the guy who sits next to me in o-chem and cal II drives me absolutely insane and I can't stand him for much longer. I confess that my guise of not being a total bitch to those who are victim to my impatience is starting to wear thin. He thinks that I'm "angry" with him, but in reality, I just think he's annoying as hell. I confess that I don't know how to just flat out tell him this. I also confess that I realize my dishonesty is going to hurt his feelings either way. I cringe when he sits next to me.

Hopefully I can last until the tenth of December.
What you need to do is attack him after school so badly that he can't come to school no more. Take care of stuff the way Italian mobs do, beat the spork out of people, yanno? Get a motherducking bat and teach that motherderper a mothercandying lesson. :hip


I confess I'm kinda hating being nice and honest. Why even bother when many people are assholes and/or don't return the niceness anyway?

I confess that good things happening to me after doing good things is almost making me believe in karma.


I confess I absolutely hate myself and my life because I FUCKING SIGNED UP FOR TWO CLASSES AT 8 AM! :arf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I'm not going to pass calculus II.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I'm not going to pass calculus II.
It's not quite a foregone conclusion yet. And while it's a waste of money in a way, repeating a class isn't the end of the world :sweat
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,285
Reaction score
24,919
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Well, since next semester you will have already seen the material you would get a chance to get a decent grade if you put in the work. No surprises in a class which you repeat right? I confess I am going to start preparing for the gmat as soon as I graduate (which is next saturday :D)
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I'm not going to pass calculus II.
That is no es bueno. If it makes it any better, I wont pass my math course either... =/
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
That doesn't make me feel better, KD. :bored Sorry if that's the case for you too! ;-;


I confess that people are ridiculously more nice to me when I wear a dress versus when I wear jeans or something like that. It's so blatant and noticeable that it's hard to believe. Like people stop and open the door for me, they smile and say hi, and they even let me cut in line at the gas station and everything. All because I'm just wearing a dress. I think it's so weird...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
When you say "people" do you mean "guys"?

That would make sense maybe...but if I'm being honest, I treat people the same way regardless of what they're wearing...at least I hope I do :XD
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
That doesn't make me feel better, KD. :bored Sorry if that's the case for you too! ;-;


I confess that people are ridiculously more nice to me when I wear a dress versus when I wear jeans or something like that. It's so blatant and noticeable that it's hard to believe. Like people stop and open the door for me, they smile and say hi, and they even let me cut in line at the gas station and everything. All because I'm just wearing a dress. I think it's so weird...
wear dresses that's what i'm telling my girl all the time :D

When you say "people" do you mean "guys"?

That would make sense maybe...but if I'm being honest, I treat people the same way regardless of what they're wearing...at least I hope I do :XD
How ? :)



I Confess i have a crush on some1 in this forum
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
How ? :)



I Confess i have a crush on some1 in this forum
Umm...fairly/nicely I guess? Worst-case scenario, with indifference :hip


I confess that I know who your girl is and I hope those things line up :neutral
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
what do you mean? (line up)


I fess up the reason behind joining this forum, i thought it's gonna be fun :) (and it is)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top