It sounds like you're in deep now. Honesty probably would have been the best policy from the get-go...though I suppose that's sort of selfish way to look at things?I confess that the guy who sits next to me in o-chem and cal II drives me absolutely insane and I can't stand him for much longer. I confess that my guise of not being a total bitch to those who are victim to my impatience is starting to wear thin. He thinks that I'm "angry" with him, but in reality, I just think he's annoying as hell. I confess that I don't know how to just flat out tell him this. I also confess that I realize my dishonesty is going to hurt his feelings either way. I cringe when he sits next to me.
Hopefully I can last until the tenth of December.

---------- Post added December 01, 2011 at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was November 30, 2011 at 12:14 AM ----------
I confess that I probably spend way too much time trying to change the way people are. I don't know if it's my manipulative side coming through, or it's just a way to distract myself. Either way, sometimes it feels like a giant waste of time












)
Sorry if that's the case for you too! ;-;

