- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
can i ride next to you Orgz ?



. I was thinking how cute when I heard that part. ^^
(not the "Say Whaat"
)

Wizz to Adi: "Adi Chan I love you...please don't kill me"![]()




just sing some lady gaga ( she can't sing too
) Thanks, Scav!@Adoriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiien nice vost, seriously idk why u were worried, i didn't understand a shit (except 2,3 word) but i liked ur japanese and it's was quite funny. u got a cute voice too![]()


"Baby Japanese?" xD Because I'm new to it?I did like your baby Japanese![]()



Baby Japanese is just a nickname (I came up with"Baby Japanese?" xD Because I'm new to it?
Do I sound like a baby?![]()
) for people starting to learn Japanese...It was not offensive Adi chan...I could never say awful things to you....I consider you a special person which has a special place in my heart
Baby Japanese is just a nickname (I came up with) for people starting to learn Japanese...It was not offensive Adi chan...I could never say awful things to you....I consider you a special person which has a special place in my heart
![]()

Baby Japanese is just a nickname (I came up with) for people starting to learn Japanese...It was not offensive Adi chan...I could never say awful things to you....I consider you a special person which has a special place in my heart
![]()

But so do the other people here. xD Everyone has a special place in my heart. <3why are you so excited?
lady Gagahey hey hey
@Ancy very nice voice, made a laugh + you have a cute voice. too bad u can't sing.just sing some lady gaga ( she can't sing too
)
....scav you meanie
Wait whaaat??? OK now a Saaaayyy Whaaaaaaaat?? comesAncy... grant my wish and sing some Sum41! Or whatever you'd like.
And I'm still waiting, you know.![]()
(gotta thank Charles for it..., nevertheless, he's the master of "say what" questions)