Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
can i ride next to you Orgz ?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
that's all you've got to say :D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice first vost wizzard - your voice sounds awesome. I don't quite understand why you would not like your voice. Your voice sounds really good and you speak really well. Differn't people have different accents, especially from other countries, so no worry's. :super

It was also sweet how you said I love you to Adi. :love. I was thinking how cute when I heard that part. ^^

Ancy - nice vost as well and lol on the "say what" part. I agree with what you said about scav is an awesome rapping guy / rapper. I would love to hear you guys all vost more.

Orgz - you just got a license now? Be careful driving and don't drink and drive. ^^
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Just say the world, no rly say it "DO It " :D (not the "Say Whaat" :D)
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
maybe scav can rap on Just do it and say whaaat??:toc
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Hell no i wont vost if he did it :D
btw thanks Charlie
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Wizz to Adi: "Adi Chan I love you...please don't kill me":lmao
:sweat

I guess I'm just a jerk. :fail

Orgz... You... you just... YOU SCARED THE CHOCOLATEZ OUTTA ME!!!!!!1 :arf

Congratulations! :XD

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Bad Japanese is bad. >.<
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
hey hey hey
@Ancy very nice voice, made a laugh + you have a cute voice. too bad u can't sing. :p just sing some lady gaga ( she can't sing too :toc)
@wizzard don't worry about your voice, actually i liked your vost, sounded cool :thumbs
@Adoriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiien nice vost, seriously idk why u were worried, i didn't understand a shit (except 2,3 word) but i liked ur japanese and it's was quite funny. u got a cute voice too :thumbs
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
@Adoriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiien nice vost, seriously idk why u were worried, i didn't understand a shit (except 2,3 word) but i liked ur japanese and it's was quite funny. u got a cute voice too :thumbs
Thanks, Scav! :sweat

Basically, I said: "Hey, MH!" "This is my Japanese." "It's very bad, but I'll try." "I'm very shy right now, so..." "To be continued."

Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong, or if I've said something not right. Gonna start studying Japanese on my own again.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
don't say that Ancy, or she'll never vost again. u have no idea how shy she can be -_-;
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
"Baby Japanese?" xD Because I'm new to it?

Do I sound like a baby? :gwah
Baby Japanese is just a nickname (I came up with :amuse) for people starting to learn Japanese...It was not offensive Adi chan...I could never say awful things to you....I consider you a special person which has a special place in my heart:wtf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Baby Japanese is just a nickname (I came up with :amuse) for people starting to learn Japanese...It was not offensive Adi chan...I could never say awful things to you....I consider you a special person which has a special place in my heart:wtf
:spaz
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Baby Japanese is just a nickname (I came up with :amuse) for people starting to learn Japanese...It was not offensive Adi chan...I could never say awful things to you....I consider you a special person which has a special place in my heart:wtf
:wtf

Thanks! And don't worry, I wasn't offended. I thought you meant something like that.

You also have a special place in my heart! :hug But so do the other people here. xD Everyone has a special place in my heart. <3
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
why are you so excited?

---------- Post added December 14, 2011 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was December 13, 2011 at 11:52 PM ----------

hey hey hey
@Ancy very nice voice, made a laugh + you have a cute voice. too bad u can't sing. :p just sing some lady gaga ( she can't sing too :toc)
lady Gaga-_-;....scav you meanie
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Ancy... grant my wish and sing some Sum41! Or whatever you'd like.

And I'm still waiting, you know. :hurr
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Ancy... grant my wish and sing some Sum41! Or whatever you'd like.

And I'm still waiting, you know. :hurr
Wait whaaat??? OK now a Saaaayyy Whaaaaaaaat?? comes :hee (gotta thank Charles for it..., nevertheless, he's the master of "say what" questions)

Waiting?? For what?


Edit: OK...now I get it..it's a cool song tho..me like it:hurr
 
Last edited:
Top