- Joined
- Jan 20, 2007
- Messages
- 1,885
- Reaction score
- 1,612
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2
^ This doesn't really bode well for the Beelzebub anime, if they plan to continue it with approximately 30 chapters remaining before catching up. >_>
I can't help but agree with Bomber about D.Gray-man though. A part of me thinks this is also why D.Gray-man hasn't gotten an anime continuation, you can never predict when the next chapter will come out.
Regarding Jump's hiatus, if scans get released early I can't help but feel bad that people spent well-deserved holiday time on translating and scanning stuff. I'd rather wait until after New Years like everyone else.
^ This doesn't really bode well for the Beelzebub anime, if they plan to continue it with approximately 30 chapters remaining before catching up. >_>
I can't help but agree with Bomber about D.Gray-man though. A part of me thinks this is also why D.Gray-man hasn't gotten an anime continuation, you can never predict when the next chapter will come out.
Regarding Jump's hiatus, if scans get released early I can't help but feel bad that people spent well-deserved holiday time on translating and scanning stuff. I'd rather wait until after New Years like everyone else.

