Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tombadgerlock

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
235
Reaction score
41
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

I think they make a special mark and that's all. If not it would be easy to fake it.
We know Gon's card of Ging was his old Double Star card.
 

Host Samurai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
677
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Does anyone know if the Hunter X Hunter Guidebook contains some information regarding Hanzo's nen affinity? Because I read somewhere that the nen affinity of the Zoldyck's were revealed, so I wanted to by any chance, if there is some information about Hanzo.
 

Rowel

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
237
Reaction score
324
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Viz HxH Volume 28 release date

I've been wondering what's taking Viz so long, and why there's no news regarding volume 28.
Now it's officially listed on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Hunter-x-Vol-2...3523311&sr=1-2

Release date is September 4th, 2012. I don't get why they are taking so long. I hope at least volume 29 will come out shortly after that.

Source: Hunter x Hunter
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

I saw that listed yesterday. It's great that we finally have a release date, but it's so damn far away.....
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Does anyone know if the Hunter X Hunter Guidebook contains some information regarding Hanzo's nen affinity? Because I read somewhere that the nen affinity of the Zoldyck's were revealed, so I wanted to by any chance, if there is some information about Hanzo.
Strikes me as Emission. Although you never know :P
 

Phantron

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 2, 2011
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
797
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Strikes me as Emission. Although you never know :P
There's a parody called the Hair Test for aura type (based on Super Gon's hair) and bald guys = Emission, so it'd fit even that!
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

There's a parody called the Hair Test for aura type (based on Super Gon's hair) and bald guys = Emission, so it'd fit even that!
Haha, would I get a link to that?
 

Phantron

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 2, 2011
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
797
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Haha, would I get a link to that?
I'll look for it but it's pretty old stuff. It came out the same time Gon transformed versus Pitou. It shows Gon with 6 different hairstyles to indicate what your type is. The highlights are:

Reinforcement - Same as normal
Emission - Bald
Specialization - Super Saiyan hair

Edit: Thankfully one of the HXH sites I go to has extremely low traffic so it's easy to find this stuff.

Top row, left to right: Reinforcement/Transformation/Emission
Bottom row, left to right: Materialization/Manipulation/Specialization

 
Last edited:

ErosVp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
391
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Do know why Hisoka nen analisis sometimes is not enough? Because some people might fit in two groups... i don't know if I fit Manipulation or Transformation more....


Another topic... Since this forum doesn't have something like Davy back fight from One Piece, is it better to create a thread for a imaginary confrontation I thought or should I just post it here?
 

Host Samurai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
677
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Another topic... Since this forum doesn't have something like Davy back fight from One Piece, is it better to create a thread for a imaginary confrontation I thought or should I just post it here?
Ah, you want to have a battle sub section for Hunter x Hunter? I definetly approve of it. We could name it, the Celestial Tower. It's about time that we get one too.
 

ErosVp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
391
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Yes! The interesting thing is that the proposed battles would have more speculations and perceptions than arguments, since it is impossible to measure strengh in HxH!
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Well, I'm asking for it right now. I'm not assuring anything but I need to check the activity in order to have more strength. If more users joins for this I'll be a certain yes, so start your campaigns.
 

Vespertine

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 11, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
13
Age
40
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

ok, 6 days ago i didnt knew this series at all. since last wednesday i have read up to volume 18 and im thrilled, this series is just plain awesome, i think it will take me 5 more days to get up to day with japan.
 

ErosVp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
391
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Good for you! To discover such an awesome manga like this, you are very lucky!
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Wow, Togashi will change after all?
Touching wood right now, I'm afraid of anything currently :O

@Vespertine: So awesome more Argentinians read it. I find myself being the only one in my city T_T
 

Hardys

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 26, 2011
Messages
14
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

I have actively pursued this forum for quite some time and never registered, but since it seems like the manga will continue in it's glory, I want people to discuss them. This community is really capaple, I have not seen such high level discussions anywhere :D

and hurray for HxH not going on Hiatus ! :)
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

I have actively pursued this forum for quite some time and never registered, but since it seems like the manga will continue in it's glory, I want people to discuss them. This community is really capaple, I have not seen such high level discussions anywhere :D
That's something really nice to read. Welcome! Have a nice stay here and do please post in every thread there is to keep the discussions alive.
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

I'm glad to hear that Togashi won't be going on another hiatus. I think this calls for a celebration! :shout
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top