Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Hunter x Hunter section is getting to big for a single forum, so I created the Hunters Association forum for all character/Nen/Ability related discussion. Like Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach the homepage will focus on plot and setting related discussion.
 

ErosVp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
391
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Cool! Thanks Kaiten! It is the equivalent of tree of knowledge right?

First Togashi isn't going on hiatus, then this new... It has been a great week guys! :D
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Yes, exactly. It's the same. I'm trying to get the name change but I can't think on anything good. Any help, guys?
 

Sachsenhesse

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
2,841
Reaction score
3,651
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Greed Island? ^^

or that fighting tower where they learned nen
 

Host Samurai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
677
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Yes, exactly. It's the same. I'm trying to get the name change but I can't think on anything good. Any help, guys?
Ah, yeah. What about our own Battle Section? Any news about that? Well, as for the name change, what about Hunter License for our 'library'?
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Maybe, they asked me that it shouldn't be so obscure.
And we will have news about that sooner than you imagine :D Can't say anything because they will cut my mod-balls. And that wont be good.
 

Vespertine

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 11, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
13
Age
40
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

OMFG, im in the middle of volume 24 and this is the best arc i've read so far (maybe close with york shin arc).

I'm guessing 2/3 more days to get caught up at japan's weekly rhythm ;_;

Thanks to all that replied, Uriel where are you from? ;o

---------- Post added January 01, 2012 at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was December 28, 2011 at 12:27 PM ----------

I finally got to chapter 330 yesterday at dawn, mother of god i got shivers down my spine several times during the end of the chimera-ant.

and this new arc it's so freaking interesting, how do u guys deal with the hiatus? im doomed hahaha
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

and this new arc it's so freaking interesting, how do u guys deal with the hiatus? im doomed hahaha
I drink a lot. To forget, it's unbearable. I also talked about it to my shrink ... Just kidding, I just tried other drugs such as One piece for example :)
 

joshua019

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
614
Reaction score
91
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

I think the end result would be pariston winning.
 

ErosVp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
391
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

The idea of the fan-made hatsu tornament was dropped?
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

The idea of the fan-made hatsu tornament was dropped?
Not really. I do want to do it, but I'm waiting currently for other three things to happen before that. Just wait. :D
 

ErosVp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
391
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Other three things? Why don't you mention it, is it a secret? I'm a really curious person O_O
[tmod=Uriel]Secret. :D[/tmod]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

More good news:

According to Weekly Shonen Jump vol.7, Togashi Yoshihiro has renewed his record of the consecutive publications of Hunter x Hunter. He has been published the manga for 21 consecutive issues since August 8th 2011. The previous record of 20 issues was accomplished from January 2010 to June 2010. The longest hiatus for 79 issues was made from February 2006 till October 2007.
Togashi said he will keep on publishing Hunter as long as possible to encourage people in the disaster area of Tohoku Earthquake. (...)
---------- Post added January 15, 2012 at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was January 11, 2012 at 12:48 PM ----------

Supposedly the bolded part is fake.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Better. If He does it because something like an Earthquake motivation could fade away soon. If he's doing all these chapters because He's just enjoying it we have better chances.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Hopefully togashi just wants to get hunter hunter over with.... if I recall he said in an interview he had about 4 more arcs in mind and this one is about to end so he only has to keep it up for 3 or 4 more years to finish which is not terrible. Once this manga is done, I am never reading anything togashi is working on again (until it is finished at least lol).
 

miotara

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
45
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
France
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Do you remember where you read that interview by any chance? I've been trying to find some interviews with him but they're hard to find or really old. I read somewhere that there was one in 2011 but I can't find it anywhere.

Speaking about it, why not make a thread with all of Togashi's interviews that are related to Hunter x Hunter? Unless there is already one and I missed it...
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Speaking about it, why not make a thread with all of Togashi's interviews that are related to Hunter x Hunter? Unless there is already one and I missed it...
I'm always trying that users came up with that stuff. If all is made by mod, it's boring and seems forced. So I deeply encourage you to do it :D
 

miotara

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
45
Reaction score
18
Gender
Female
Country
France
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

You're right, it's better when everyone contributes. I will try and make one then but I would like to find at least two interviews before I post it so it might take some time :)

On another note, are the awards for the big 3 the second of the three things you mentioned earlier in a post? So there is still one more surprise? That's really cool! I'm also looking forward to the fan-made hatsu tournament if you decide to make it but it might be difficult to decide on who wins and who loses and how to make it work in general.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Not only that :ninja It's one of the things that delay me, but not particularly regarding this forum.

And yes, the Hatsu Tournament will be one of those things and will work as any battle tournament. It wont be hard to make it work because all the users will decide by arguments. I'll post the basis when it's time. I'm waiting for more influx of post and users (A want to reach a regular basis of 15 pages on the Chapter Thread, for instance)
 

Host Samurai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
677
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread

Jump #09 (30/01) :
Toriko (Cover, Lead Color Page)
One Piece
Gintama
Bakuman (Color Page)
Naruto
Sket Dance
Nisekoi
Reborn!
Koisome Momiji / Sakamoto Tsugiro & Miura Tadahiro (Color Page, One Shot, 47 pg.)
Genson! Kodai Seibutsu-shi Pakky
Medaka Box (Color Page)
Kochikame
Kurogane
Magico
Inumaru Dashi
Beelzebub
Hunter x Hunter
Kuroko no Basket
ST&RS
Harisugawa in Mirror World
Nurarihyon no Mago
Bleach (Absent till Issue #11)

#10:
Lead CP: Bakuman
CP: Kochikame, Hunter x Hunter
I hope that Togashi will announce the cover for the next Hunter X Hunter volume. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top