Here comes the spam :derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: u're like a rotting side of beef. Go home before a make sausage out of you

yo :pwnge
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Y people look down on manhwa when they didn't even try it :RAWR

RAWR RAWR RAWR :arf

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

The one in pc, console, or arcades?
I'm only good with arcade street fighters :XD
Skyrim is going to take forever.
And I always thought you were already reading/watching one piece.
So you just started eh? Then you are on a great adventure, its one of the best :wtf
Not watching any anime right now but I'm reading GTO. Great teacher onizuka. :rofl
huh who said i just started one piece??? i started one piece 7 years ago i think.
im talking about the pc/console version

GTO is epic indeed, try to read also young gto :hip

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

yo babe, don't point that gun at me :iik

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

if someone tell ya that blame is better than noblesse, show them that post ( true story :hip)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Y people look down on manhwa when they didn't even try it :RAWR

Noonecares

:coolstory
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Y people look down on manhwa when they didn't even try it :RAWR

there are good manhwas ofcourse
except ,noblesse isnt one of them o/
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Y people look down on manhwa when they didn't even try it :RAWR

yo babe, don't point that gun at me :iik
You should have respect for grandmas....no babe talk:pwnge
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Y people look down on manhwa when they didn't even try it :RAWR

:gar

All debts shall be repaid.

So whats up in Noblesse right now? I thought it reverted to slice of life shiz after the new season started? I gave up there, was waiting for shit to get real before I got back into it...
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Y people look down on manhwa when they didn't even try it :RAWR

So whats up in Noblesse right now? I thought it reverted to slice of life shiz after the new season started? I gave up there, was waiting for shit to get real before I got back into it...
Aw, hey. It is getting interesting. A bit at the beginning they were preparing the stage, now things are moving back properly. :D
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

Girls look at that body
i work out
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

So why didn't you want to meet us in Paris?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

You're

too sexy for your

...






Title. :3c

Yeah, I'm a model, you know what I mean~
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

So why didn't you want to meet us in Paris?
Yeah!!! Depending on your answer you'll either get shot or pistol whipped; your choice....:pwnge
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

How come no one else does scav? :3c
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

wow....your shmexiness almost made me pass out:derp

btw you're considerably modest too:cookiestare
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

So why didn't you want to meet us in Paris?
Yeah!!! Depending on your answer you'll either get shot or pistol whipped; your choice....:pwnge
well i already told that to farfalla. i didn't check MH when i was at Paris, kinda saw farfalla pm when it was a bit too late. next time try to tell me at least 2 week before :XD

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

How come no one else does scav? :3c
Ancy know it too :derp
wow....your shmexiness almost made me pass out:derp

btw you're considerably modest too:cookiestare
i got passion in my pants and i'm not afraid to show it :strip
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

Ancy knows it.......:teehee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

well i already told that to farfalla. i didn't check MH when i was at Paris, kinda saw farfalla pm when it was a bit too late. next time try to tell me at least 2 week before :XD
*pistol whip* We made it known pretty much everywhere that were meeting up, so we could get as many people to join as possible. But I guess you don't really hang in the ff threads too often. But next time you better be there! :yelling
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

Ancy know it too :derp

i got passion in my pants and i'm not afraid to show it :strip
cool story bro:notsure


:pwnge


@Gary: double:pwnge
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I'm sexy and i know it

Beep~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top