Re: u're like a rotting side of beef. Go home before a make sausage out of you
yo
yo



huh who said i just started one piece??? i started one piece 7 years ago i think.The one in pc, console, or arcades?
I'm only good with arcade street fighters
Skyrim is going to take forever.
And I always thought you were already reading/watching one piece.
So you just started eh? Then you are on a great adventure, its one of the best
Not watching any anime right now but I'm reading GTO. Great teacher onizuka.![]()

yo babe, don't point that gun at me

)

You should have respect for grandmas....no babe talkyo babe, don't point that gun at me![]()


Aw, hey. It is getting interesting. A bit at the beginning they were preparing the stage, now things are moving back properly.So whats up in Noblesse right now? I thought it reverted to slice of life shiz after the new season started? I gave up there, was waiting for shit to get real before I got back into it...


Yeah!!! Depending on your answer you'll either get shot or pistol whipped; your choice....So why didn't you want to meet us in Paris?




So why didn't you want to meet us in Paris?
well i already told that to farfalla. i didn't check MH when i was at Paris, kinda saw farfalla pm when it was a bit too late. next time try to tell me at least 2 week beforeYeah!!! Depending on your answer you'll either get shot or pistol whipped; your choice....![]()

Ancy know it tooHow come no one else does scav?![]()

i got passion in my pants and i'm not afraid to show itwow....your shmexiness almost made me pass out
btw you're considerably modest too![]()


*pistol whip* We made it known pretty much everywhere that were meeting up, so we could get as many people to join as possible. But I guess you don't really hang in the ff threads too often. But next time you better be there!well i already told that to farfalla. i didn't check MH when i was at Paris, kinda saw farfalla pm when it was a bit too late. next time try to tell me at least 2 week before![]()

cool story broAncy know it too
i got passion in my pants and i'm not afraid to show it![]()


