Just leaving a little spam massage for you 
We are lost in madness my dear Nao

We are lost in madness my dear Nao




Happy ideas...shoppingHey bros. I need ideas for the art contests.
But errthang I draw is depressing.
Happy ideas?![]()
.
I like the love and winter.Hmm... Happy Ideas? Love, winter, x mas?I'm not sure.....

Hmm. Quite.We are lost in madness my dear Nao![]()

Not necessarily, but I kinda feel like a one-trick pony over here.The artwork has to be happy? What's wrong with a brooding, angsty, yet colorful piece?![]()
Even my intentionally happy stuff turns out dark and unhappy looking. 
Oh, good one! You know what? I had a dream last night that I bought some really awesome candles.Happy ideas...shopping.


o .oZelda?
Cookies?
Music?
Sideburns? C||O>O
![]()
You don't like drawing guys? Or is it something about his outfit?I kind of have something in mind that could be a happy picture now. I might try to draw Zelda, but I think if I tried to draw Link it would be really bad. XD;
I'll listen to happy music, that should help. ಠ_ಠ
Fucking SUCK at drawing guys. Girls are so much more natural.You don't like drawing guys? Or is it something about his outfit?



I hate youwhat's so great with the Zelda Games?![]()

niichan

I hate you![]()
Want me to join you?
niichan
Give me some reasons before you start to ban and kill me pls


But I want to!![]()


