Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The artwork has to be happy? What's wrong with a brooding, angsty, yet colorful piece? :mono
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Zelda?

Cookies?

Music?

Sideburns? C||O>O

:derp
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Hmm... Happy Ideas? Love, winter, x mas?I'm not sure.... :sweat.
I like the love and winter. :plot

We are lost in madness my dear Nao :mono
Hmm. Quite. :mono

The artwork has to be happy? What's wrong with a brooding, angsty, yet colorful piece? :mono
Not necessarily, but I kinda feel like a one-trick pony over here. :bored Even my intentionally happy stuff turns out dark and unhappy looking. :fail

Happy ideas...shopping :cookiehand.
Oh, good one! You know what? I had a dream last night that I bought some really awesome candles.
:rofl

:fail

Zelda?

Cookies?

Music?

Sideburns? C||O>O

:derp
o .o

Ooooo, I've never done a Zelda fanart before. I wonder if I could try to incorporate ALL of these ideas into something.




Evil, what are you doing? XD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I kind of have something in mind that could be a happy picture now. I might try to draw Zelda, but I think if I tried to draw Link it would be really bad. XD;

I'll listen to happy music, that should help. ಠ_ಠ
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I kind of have something in mind that could be a happy picture now. I might try to draw Zelda, but I think if I tried to draw Link it would be really bad. XD;

I'll listen to happy music, that should help. ಠ_ಠ
You don't like drawing guys? Or is it something about his outfit?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
You don't like drawing guys? Or is it something about his outfit?
Fucking SUCK at drawing guys. Girls are so much more natural.

When I doodle, it's rarely a guy. If I do draw guys, they tend to look feminine.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Same thing happens to me! I call them my "pretty boys". :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You wouldn't be the first guys...just look at most shoujo manga :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Want me to join you?

:pwnge niichan
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
But I want to! :wtf
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top