The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,459
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Could you perhaps be kinda shy young lad ? Or some devilish entity that absolutely musn't be seen by most humans ?

Alpha, I knew you had a vagina!
Where, where ?.. :facepalm
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Are you the girl alpha? what a miraculous transformation! :bmgai
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Alpha, I knew you had a vagina!
Could you perhaps be kinda shy young lad ? Or some devilish entity that absolutely musn't be seen by most humans ?
Are you the girl alpha? what a miraculous transformation! :bmgai

If you guys are joking then you have just secured yourself a place in my ignore list. :-_-

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

I removed the pic, since I don't have any intentions of giving you guys the chance to make fun of me.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:gwah

I couldn't see it. :scry
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Didn't receive the type of attention/response you wanted it to so you removed it huh? :cheez

OnT: I have no idea what we were supposed to find in that pic. I saw three kids :oh
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,459
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
If you guys are joking then you have just secured yourself a place in my ignore list. :-_-
Oh no, the sadness... :crying
Seriously, it's puzzling though. Shouldn't it be the other way around, between a joke and a serious comment, to the ignore list ? Need to find an explanation on how that thing works.

I thought you were the hoodied character on the utter right, hence the joke. Never saw your face either. Lighten up, no ? Maybe ?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So if they were joking you removed it.........what would have happened if they were serious? :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Kind of pathetic to remove a picture or delete a post just because you don't like the replies to it. If you can't handle any negativity, don't post a picture at all. In public places like this, there may be someone that jokes around or posts something negative, keep that in mind when you make any kind of post, whether serious or picture or whatever.


A pic of me in NYC with goodsy and sahu. \o/
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:gwah ...why would you say that?.......:gwah
Because I want to see you but I'm not sure if you care about that. ^^

:hug
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Nice pic, M3J! What is the drink in your right hand? Looks like a yummy fruit juice. :XD
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,459
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Nice pic, M3J! What is the drink in your right hand? Looks like a yummy fruit juice. :XD
Cherry-flavoured (flavored... :bored) beer ? Or some kind of Desperados Red (it's flavoured with Tequila, Cachaça and Guarana) taste-alike ? Whatever, I'm thirsty now, gotta go grab some. Nice pic btw :^_^
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Indeed he is a real thug. He has many powerful friends. Like Kal Penn and M. Night.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Kind of pathetic to remove a picture or delete a post just because you don't like the replies to it. If you can't handle any negativity, don't post a picture at all. In public places like this, there may be someone that jokes around or posts something negative, keep that in mind when you make any kind of post, whether serious or picture or whatever.


A pic of me in NYC with goodsy and sahu. \o/
I was about to say "that's why you don't post pics here" and then you ruined it for me ;-;
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Not for nothing, but people were just joking around alpha, not a big deal :sweat
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Nice pic, M3J! What is the drink in your right hand? Looks like a yummy fruit juice. :XD
Dunno, that was [user]sahugani[/user]'s drink, I was holding it for him.

It's alcohol though.

He's looking like a real thug. :mono
Fuck yeah, now fear my Glock-73 something before I bust a cap in yo ass.


Or something. I'm not hip with current lingo.

Indeed he is a real thug. He has many powerful friends. Like Kal Penn and M. Night.
Kal Penn?

Pfft, he ain't no thug. I be busting a cap in his ass.

I was about to say "that's why you don't post pics here" and then you ruined it for me ;-;
Sowwy baachan, i still wub you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top