Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I lied.

He might of meant Boy Meets World, with Feeny (The Principal that lives next door) even though that doesn't have Tim Allen.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I lied.

Nono I meant Home Improvement :thumbs

Must have mixed the neighbour with someone else. Haven't seen the show since -99
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

Auditioning for Sweeny Todd today ^_^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Musical time.

Is that the one where the dude has his member shaved off a few bits?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Musical time.

It's the one where he slices throats filmed in BnW with a ridiculous amount of red blood. Such an artistic piece. Loved it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Musical time.

I was kidding, I know the one I was talking about is Equus :eyeroll
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

Like... singing? Like... in Glee? Like... really? :mono
Acting and Singing... Hence Musical... Also Dancing... But There is no dancing in Sweeny THANK GOD.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Musical time.

Good luck, kdowns! :cheerbunny

What role are you trying out for?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

Auditioning for Sweeny Todd today ^_^
That was a really good musical, even though I'm not a die hard fan of musicals in the first place. It's nice and dark, the way musicals should be. :plot
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

I kinda think musicals are gay... I had a classmate who was gay... he's studying theater and doing musicals nowadays....

Don't go to the pink side of the force downs :o
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Musical time.

Wait - ... I liked a couple musicals.... :iik.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Musical time.

I can understand the merits of Musicals, and the artform...however, I just can't stand watching them :s
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

That was a really good musical, even though I'm not a die hard fan of musicals in the first place. It's nice and dark, the way musicals should be. :plot
It's fantastic :wtf... You still need to watch RENT if you haven't watch it yet... :amuse

I kinda think musicals are gay... I had a classmate who was gay... he's studying theater and doing musicals nowadays....

Don't go to the pink side of the force downs :o
That's a false accusation -.-
I can understand the merits of Musicals, and the artform...however, I just can't stand watching them :s
It's all about personal Interest, that's what I think.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Musical time.

Yeah, I suppose. I probably haven't given them much of a shot, but whenever I see Les Miserables on TV I can't watch it :iik
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top