Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Women are like Google...

Happy New Year, bene!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Women are like Google...

benetrololotralalatrilili~

Happy New Year 2012! Good luck in everything~ :confetti
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Women are like Google...

Hey slacker, come back already.

Oh and Happy New Year.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like Google...



AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:delerium

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

:(

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

A Happy New Year, bene.
:confetti
What's your New Year's resolution? :sleepy:nono No sleeping in the class, or:smoke :nono?
:?bunny...I don't think I have one for this year especially...but I think I want the following...the be able to continue doing whatever I want this year as well...that should be enough:D

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

wow, that sounds so...deep there bene.
Was that suppose to be deep?
Anyway, Happy New Year!~ I hope you have a great year up ahead and will someday stop smoking!
I know:shifty...I always go deep:oh

Thanks though, I hope you have a great year as well...\o/...but sorry to disappoint about the smoking:3c

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Happy New Year, bene!
benetrololotralalatrilili~

Happy New Year 2012! Good luck in everything~ :confetti
Thanks!:glomp....I'll try to be as charming as I ever was:3c

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Hey slacker, come back already.

Oh and Happy New Year.
Who da slacker?:derp
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Women are like Google...

Hey Arnold, how was your NYE? :derp
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like Google...

Hey Arnold, how was your NYE? :derp
Ask Master Jäger...:derp...

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

It was fun, though at the end it started to become a bit boring...alcohol had no effect:oh....3 nights is a bit too much...but we always say that, and next year we will organize another 3 nights event-_-;
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like Google...

:gwah
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Limited edition

Hey, whatcha been up to lately?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Limited edition

I never found the pic i posted again.
It had a cat with his paws on top of a $10 money and it looked like it was from Romania (Banca Nacional...).
In the bottom, it was written "Dance for me, human".
It was so cute.
i think 9gag prefers that we link to her images instead of using imagehosting.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Limited edition

Hey, whatcha been up to lately?
Studying for exams...Java is a bitch....but I've been playing Skyrim with some mods, although I can't make some of them to work...otherwise I'm starting to get myself back in the manga world and MH...

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

LORI YOU DISAPPEARED Ç.Ç
(you've been gone for so long that I didn't even recall that you were blue xD)
I know...I only came back in Romania on the 2nd of January, and the next day I already had a lab exam and some projects to present...not fun...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Limited edition

Non smoker since Nov 1st '11 :shakefist

Et toi?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Limited edition

It's kinda tough I must say. I miss my relaxing and enjoy life-cig. But it's worth it. I saved soooo much money by now. Like 5€ per day, like 5*60? :confused: MUCH MONEY!!!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Limited edition

It's kinda tough I must say. I miss my relaxing and enjoy life-cig. But it's worth it. I saved soooo much money by now. Like 5€ per day, like 5*60? :confused: MUCH MONEY!!!
That's indeed a lot...a monthly wage here I think...I guess the toughest parts are when UR out drinking something...that's when it was the toughest for me...back when I tried not to smoke and managed 3 months without it...

Well the thing with the money for me is that it's only 3 euros per week for me...I only smoke a pack a week...and now that I've been to Hungary where cigs are cheaper...:p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Limited edition

I remember the time when one package was 3€ only as well -.- ...and also when I smoked one package per week not day -.-²
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Limited edition

Studying for exams...Java is a bitch....but I've been playing Skyrim with some mods, although I can't make some of them to work...otherwise I'm starting to get myself back in the manga world and MH...

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------



I know...I only came back in Romania on the 2nd of January, and the next day I already had a lab exam and some projects to present...not fun...
Lab exams? o.o Doping?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Limited edition

Studying for exams...Java is a bitch....but I've been playing Skyrim with some mods, although I can't make some of them to work...otherwise I'm starting to get myself back in the manga world and MH...
Cool story bro. I was done with Skyrim after two weeks, never got back to playing it after that even though I had planned on gaming during the holidays. It's just too much fun spamming posting at MH.

:derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top